Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seychelles-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:11 am
H-hello...owo' *looks at clothes* Umm....! I need to change~! >.>'

((ooc: care to join us in MTV? Luna Light Angel's room))

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:11 am
I know I should, but it's hard to do with all of my work, and then Italy calling me up in the middle of the night because of some nightmare or something stupid. Not to mention that one there, -He pointed to Austria.- keeping me up.  

Germany-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:14 am
....hm...

...I would help you with your work, Mr. Germany, but Brother keeps me busy........

....what is Sir Austria doing, Mr. Germany...?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:16 am
Quote:
I know I should, but it's hard to do with all of my work, and then Italy calling me up in the middle of the night because of some nightmare or something stupid. Not to mention that one there, -He pointed to Austria.- keeping me up.

That is what I want to know...what exactly am I doing to keep you awake? -he asked and folded his arms over his chest-  

Austria-tan

Seychelles-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:18 am
*walks back in*

Um.. h-hello men. Yes, what has Austria been doing?

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:19 am
Oh, you know. 'My throat is dry, would you make some tea?' and 'Oh, I'll just call Italy.'... As if that dunce Italy wouldn't just spill it all over himself. The only thing that idiot knows is pasta and pizza. And hello, Seychelles. -Tips his hat slightly in greeting.-  

Germany-tan

Austria-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:22 am
Perhaps I should start doing those on my own...I'm sorry. I was thinking when you and I...urm, when you took over that you were going to take the place of the servants that left. And Italy was too kind to offer his help...how could I refuse?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:23 am
((ooc: its really funny that i can actually read what your signature says , Germany. in rl im taking German 1.))

*curtsies* Hello Germany. Belarus and Russia were talking about

killing England circumstances in the world yesterday and we had a beach party, which I missed....

User Image  

Seychelles-chan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:27 am
.....That seems....different.....

....Italy seems like a sweet.....roach boy, though...

...he brightens things up....

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:29 am
Looks like I missed it too. Work can be a pain sometimes. sweatdrop It's alright Austria, just don't ask me to stay until you fall asleep again. I fell asleep in that chair you know. England... Well I know we could do without his cooking and all...

(( It's kinky. I dunno. Germany+uniform=kink to me. XD ))  

Germany-tan

Austria-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:35 am
-Smiles- But it was very sweet of you Ludwig, though I did feel bad that you feel asleep before I did. Next time you should just push me over so you can have the bed too you know...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:35 am
* hangs head* I have lost my faith in all of you....

User Image

Seychelles-chan

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:37 am
Ah... Eh? Why's that, Seychelles? And I just might do that, Austria...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:42 am
Oh hey look! A bunch of the bigger nations are on right now!  

Sealand-tan

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games