Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:35 pm
Gilbert then threw a knife at the woman's forehead.

((blessed-chan, post in the random rp..cuz ur meeting ikuto there lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:37 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
II_Kuro_II
Abel blew on teh male hunter and was starting to get frostbite.
Gilbert then teleported behind the female hunter and sticked a knive on her leg.
ed think it was wierd to sent lowly E ranked hunters, he now was sure there was an A ranked nerby, his expression looked shocked

*Runs up to Ed* "Ed! Do you sense that?"( a A ranked hunter is very nearby)*Saying this while holding his rod in his hands*
"yes" his expression darken "i must join them this time" ed draws his dagger and try to locate the hunter, once he does he didnt belive, but it ((any gender you want)) was over the roof as well on the other side of the mansion

*After feeling the presence of the woman hunter on the roof, he starts to head towrds there and aims for the hunter's shoulder with his rod*
ed goes in front of him as she turned and easely took ed into a high time with a simple upercut

(shes not here becuase simpley WE WOULD BE RAPED BY AN ARMY 4 TIMES THE SIZE OF THE CHINSES POPULATION THAT WONT DIE)  

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:37 pm
Blais: *walks over to where Abel is fighting and stares, not knowing where to strike*
Von: *follows warrily* what? you dont know where to strike? thats shocking. . .
Blais: dont snoop in my head, Von.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:38 pm
red 14 the sniper
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

*Runs up to Ed* "Ed! Do you sense that?"( a A ranked hunter is very nearby)*Saying this while holding his rod in his hands*
"yes" his expression darken "i must join them this time" ed draws his dagger and try to locate the hunter, once he does he didnt belive, but it ((any gender you want)) was over the roof as well on the other side of the mansion

*After feeling the presence of the woman hunter on the roof, he starts to head towrds there and aims for the hunter's shoulder with his rod*
ed goes in front of him as she turned and easely took ed into a high time with a simple upercut

(shes not here becuase simpley WE WOULD BE RAPED BY AN ARMY 4 TIMES THE SIZE OF THE CHINSES POPULATION THAT WONT DIE)
((we never said it was the big boss, only a VERY powerfull female hunter, plus you are tring to dominate this RP badly))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:39 pm
II_Kuro_II

Tora throws a knife that intersecps the other knife and saves the woman's life. "gilburt, thats eneguh death for to day" tora says walking over to them carrying the hunter she incompacitated earlyer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:39 pm
II_Kuro_II

(K)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:40 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Blais: *walks over to where Abel is fighting and stares, not knowing where to strike*

uh...the undead is coming back...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:40 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
II_Kuro_II
Abel blew on teh male hunter and was starting to get frostbite.
Gilbert then teleported behind the female hunter and sticked a knive on her leg.
ed think it was wierd to sent lowly E ranked hunters, he now was sure there was an A ranked nerby, his expression looked shocked

"Ed!"*Goes for the woman's stomach with his rod but fakes it and aims for her legs*  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:41 pm
notingles
red 14 the sniper
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

((we never said it was the big boss, only a VERY powerfull female hunter, plus you are tring to dominate this RP badly))

(just the hunters at the moment, and im about to recall the undead in three, two, one...)
the army of undead drops to the ground and dicentergrats in to dust along with the male soldier.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:42 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

"Ed!"*Goes for the woman's stomach with his rod but fakes it and aims for her legs*
((g2g))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:43 pm
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk

never mind....  
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk

Blais: *turns and rolls her eyes*
Von: so rude today arent we?
Blais: *growls*
Von: i refuse to say that thought aloud.
Blais: how smart of you.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

((g2g))

(bye)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:44 pm
(nya! i missed alot!!! wut i miss???)  

bones and rot

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:44 pm
II_Kuro_II

(Which rp is it again?)  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games