Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
KILL THIS THREAD! Win 1k, new prizes p1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a natural killer?
Why yes, yes I am.
32%
 32%  [ 15 ]
Who, me? *looks innocent*
67%
 67%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 46

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:29 pm
Hey, I got a 14! surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:34 pm
I know a really great way to kill this thread…ready? twisted *picks up her new violin and plays the thread a concerto. As she rakes the bow across the strings, glass starts breaking due to the intense screeching coming from the instrument. A screech worse than having a dentist drill and scrape your teeth.* twisted

SCREEEEEECH, SCREEEEEEECH, SCREEECH, SCREEEEEECH, SCREEEEEEECH!  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
KommandoKat generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 17!

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:45 pm
Ever Heard a Squid In Heat .............Are we killing it or Getting pedicures with Fishies ??  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:37 am
*Walks into thread and makes a notation of the premises, immediately covers his ears and looks for the source of the horrific sound.* AHHHH…GOOD LORD! What is that horrible noise? gonk *Sees Psyzapp playing a violin.* I'm getting out of here. gonk  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:42 am
bandaidd
Maune
I guess I will give it a shot ::Maune walks in and pulls up his kimono pants and removes his socks and shoes and puts his feet in the water slowly::

Tickles at first, huh?

*bandaidd scooches over a little closer to Maune*

After a while it feels like a nice massage. Of course I have to change the water frequently, because of people's feet and all. I sure hope everyone at least washes their feet, first! -hint, hint- Guess it's almost time for a fresh water change. Hope you are enjoying this, Maune.

*she flashes him a huge smile*

I like it Bandaidd and I always wash my feet first. It does tickle abit but it does feel nice  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:52 pm
Maune
bandaidd
Maune
I guess I will give it a shot ::Maune walks in and pulls up his kimono pants and removes his socks and shoes and puts his feet in the water slowly::

Tickles at first, huh?

*bandaidd scooches over a little closer to Maune*

After a while it feels like a nice massage. Of course I have to change the water frequently, because of people's feet and all. I sure hope everyone at least washes their feet, first! -hint, hint- Guess it's almost time for a fresh water change. Hope you are enjoying this, Maune.

*she flashes him a huge smile*

I like it Bandaidd and I always wash my feet first. It does tickle abit but it does feel nice

Glad you are enjoing it. Time to get the fishies some fresh water. Wanna help? There is a fishnet right over there and we'll move them to this tank temporarily. It'll be fun. mrgreen  

bandaidd
Crew

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:18 am
*Walks into thread to do his rounds.* Pretty quiet here. *Makes a notation in his blackberry.*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 10!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:32 am
*walks into thread and notices that there was a winner on Page 114 for matching that number 14* Hey bandaidd! We need a new bobbing for apples number! blaugh  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:23 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*walks into thread and notices that there was a winner on Page 114 for matching that number 14* Hey bandaidd! We need a new bobbing for apples number! blaugh

Why do you need a new number? Is everyone tired of 14? The number posted on the front page is still the number to get, until I get time to change it, OKAY?!?

I'm freaking busy saving lives here and don't have freaking TIME for bobbing apples anymore. *fills tank with cold water and apples and lets the fishies go free in the ocean*

[I need a hug.]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:35 pm
*gives bandaidd a grunny hug*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Faerie KatrinaZ generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 5!

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:48 pm
Awww! Poor, poor bandaidd! *huggles* heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:54 pm
Thanks, Tes and Faerie. Sorry for being cranky. xp  

bandaidd
Crew

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:10 pm
it happens to everyone at some point... unless of course you've somehow reached such a level of enlightenment that you've transcended the miseries of the material world... but that's pretty rare.  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:09 pm
gonk I just thought ... every time someone matched, you always RN'd for a new ... Oh, nevermind ... *sighs* confused  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

KommandoKat generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 3!

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:18 pm
Offers any assistance and a ghostly Hug to bandaidd...
Cant Bob for apples anyways they pass right thru me ...  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games