Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:27 pm
Keira gave Galia a sad smile. "Thanks. I hope you're right. I chose to stick with Izumi because he needed someone to watch and care for him after his parents died. He's like a little brother to me. Well, he's WAY bigger than me, but you get my point." She told her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:42 pm
~Azalea~"I would to see what spell traps you have. Then we shall work from there."

~galia~"I completely understand how you feel! When I'm actually in dragoon form tho, I'm taller than Azalea! It's kind of funny! I"m 6 foot. I also think of her as a sister. She's defintely puts up a hard exterior on the outside but on the inside, all she wants is what is best for everyone."  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:15 pm
Keira nodded. "I understand. Izumi's a good person, but he's a little too innocent. He likes to see the good in everyone. I admire that about him, but it's hard to see anything good in Xavier. I think if he got his hands on Azalea's sisters during a fight, he'd torture them without a second thought, and not just for revenge. I've seen how the Guild family works. Some of them can see dragoons, too. I wonder if he can." She said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:23 pm
"Well, There's this spell." Crystal said as she covered the door to the bathroom in ice. "And then there's this one." Crystal then raised her hands into the air and formed a bubble of water around her bed, and it lifted off the floor. "I would prefer doing that one because then Ivy will be lifted of the floor and I can make things go higher. The only thing is that it takes a lot of concentration. I don't like the ice spell because it's easy to break out of and you have to keep putting on layers of ice, and that takes a LOT of energy." Crystal said "And that's about it. So what do you think Azalea?"
Cole was sitting on his bed and he was board. "Well, since I'm board and don't have any friends why don't I go make friends with the people next door?" Cole thought. So he went outside to the doorm room beside him, and he nocked on the door.  

11bumblebee

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:35 pm
~Azalea~"Hmm..The water bubble would be better. It would definitely slow her down. If energy is what's considering you, then we should practice on how to gain more energy. You'll have to do this by training your mind and also your physical body."

~Galia gasped~"If that's true! Then why didn't he just try to kill Azalea from the start!? He would have seen her weakness so clearly! I don't trust Xavier at all."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:05 am
Keira shrugged. "Maybe he has something else up his sleeve." She told Galia.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:32 am
(YAY! Exams done!)

Kiki went back to her dorm. She opened her closet and began looking through her stuff. "Dang it. Were is it?" She asked herself. She threw a few more stuff aside.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:01 pm
~Galia~"Oh No! I'll protect Lady Azalea at all costs! Maybe we should do a little spying on him to get to the bottom of things!"  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:44 pm
Keira nodded. "Yeah! Let's go!" She said, flying off to spy on Xavier.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:17 pm
~Galia~"ah! Wait for me!"*Galia quickly flew after Keira* "I hope you're not right and he can't see us! Or we're in big trouble! T.T"  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:22 pm
Xavier heard two small voices, but he simply pretended they didn't exist. He didn't have time for them. All he cared about was dealing with the main problem. Although, he kinda wanted to help Talia. Deep down, he felt bad for what he did to her. Sure, she hated him, but raping her was a bit too far.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:23 pm
*Galia held onto Keira's shoulder's~"Do you see him?"  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:33 pm
Keira nodded. "Yeah, but he's just sitting there. I think he's got a sad look." She said.

Xavier heard them again, then looked over to the two dragoons. "Do you mind? I need some time alone right now." He asked, not caring if they were dragoons.

Keira was just shocked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:18 pm
~Galia~"keira! I think we should leave him alone!"  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:29 pm
Keira nodded, flying away, well, until a hand grabbed her.

Xavier gently held Keira in his hand. "Wait a minute. I think I've heard you're voice before when I was around Izumi. Yeah, that was you. I'd recognize that deathly screech anywhere. You're his dragoon, right?" He asked.

Keira glared at him. "Yes, I am, and I can't help how my voice sounds! I'm still young!" She screeched, once again wounding Xavier's ears.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games