Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:58 pm
*I looked up and saw RA-IEM*.....Thank you *Everything around me seemed to be blury and some of my blood ran down my face because of the wound i was given.*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:02 pm
My names haraem. And wat do u need me to do.  

satanicskull123

Diyske

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:03 pm
*RA-IEM smiled at Scarlet and said* "your all right now." *then he asked concernedly as he rested her down on the roof, whiles tending to a few of her wounds* "You weren't pushing your self to hard whiles i was gone, now were you" *he now wiped the blood on her head with his handkerchief*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:06 pm
*looks at Haraem* well...lets just wait here till we formulate a plan...  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:07 pm
*No that i was sitting i finally felt the effects of the marks when they went back. Not wanting to worry RA-IEM i shook my head* Not at all, i didn't push myself to hard.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:09 pm
okay ill wait.  

satanicskull123

Diyske

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:21 pm
*he used his hand to push some of Scarlet's hair behind her ears... and then crouched down infront of where she sat* *he looked her in the eyes and said* "well then" *he paused* "i missed you"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:24 pm
"Nick, it's Goddess. Me and Scanda and his brother, Sxcanda are close. Don't let any one know that we're here. We're waiting for Chief to come, then we make our move. Go for the Commander when you get the siginal. This is going to be one gory fight."  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:26 pm
*Hearing those words that came out of his mouth made my face go a little red. I looked down and closed my eyes to make the feelings stop. I never heard kind words like that my whole life.*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:36 pm
*he smiled when he saw her blush, and told her* "i really mean those words Scarlet" *as he said those words his head felt as though it spun around in bewilders, as though he didnt know where the words he spoke came from* *he then dismissed every thought knowing it wasnt the time and place, then he asked Scarlet* "ARE STILL ABLE TO FIGHT"  

Diyske

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:39 pm
*I forced myself to stand up and summoned up strength again.* Yes I am, I'll fight till every last single one of them are dead.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:53 pm
Dark took Emma in his arms as she slowly trembled, "Emma what is it?" he had yet to witness her powers, so this had come as a shock, but when she faced him with dark eyes. He knew something was not right, but what happen happened. " Hey look, don't worry about the future ok, just focus on the present." Dark said these words as he saw Hetukiri open her eyes and move around the roof, looking shocked at being spotted. But there was not time to a reunion as Scarlet and the boy he had saw earlier joined them on the roof. He pulled his sword in front of him as if to attack, but lost his attention on the boy as two others arrived to join them. Re-iem in the air, and the other male from the castle gates he had witness. "Will someone mind telling me who the hell let word out that Neteur was having a party, because I need to kill them now." he said with heavy sarcasm, before joining them in fighting the beasts.  

Phantom Touch

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:55 pm
*just stares at the next part of the battle wondering how to properly use his spikes* *doesnt look at the guy who just spoke* dunno..  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:10 pm
Wen will we start fighting im ready. To bash some heads.  

satanicskull123

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games