Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:01 pm
Gi ussta sweatdrop
*takes a long drag off his clove*

Xas. Jabbress does seem to hold a certain amount of platonic affection for me, rilu'oh I fear that my continued display of inadequacy in regards to the duties of my position will eventually begin to wear at her patience.

*finishes up his glass and signals the bartender for a refill*
Tes believes I would not leave on my own and would thus need to be forced back. On this point, he may very well be correct. I do not wish to leave, even if he says it is for the better.... which also may very well be correct.

*nods and smiles at the bartender after receiving his refill and takes a sip*
Though I understand his reasons and realize how sensible they may seem, I find it mzilst difficult to commit myself to such reasoning to the point in which I would feel content in leaving this place.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:14 pm
*even more confused, she shakes her head and looks at Ryzan*

As far as Psyzapp goes, she wouldn't have placed you in that position if she felt you didn't deserve it.

*pauses and takes a couple sips of her drink, trying to clear the fog out her brain*

Now, I'm seriously confused on this "forced back" part. Why is TES trying to have you forced back to your world? Why do you think he's correct and why would it be for the better? What happened to you finding your path here? Do you honestly want to go back to your world? Are you not happy here?

*takes a deep breath and another drink, exhaling*

I'm sorry to bombard you with so many questions at once. It's just before I left, you seemed to be grasping the idea of staying here and finding your niche in this world. You were content, or so I thought, with the fact you'd made friends and had a place that you could call home with no ill will. Was I wrong?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:30 pm
Nau nau nau. You were mzilst certainly not wrong. Those are all things that make me wish greatly that I not be made to leave. It is just... Quortek does not believe we could live, as he says "normally", as long as we are on the same world.

*snuffs out his clove and slowly drinks half his brandy, sighing as he sets his glass back down*
He feels it would be best that I return to my world and stay there without him so that I may relinquish the feelings I have for him and perhaps find someone who will return my affections.

*swirls his finger over the rim of his glass*
I suppose it does not help that my pressence here has also made things more difficult for him.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:45 pm
PFT! Who gives a s**t if anything has been made difficult on him! You deserve a chance at happiness just as any other person does. And if you so happen to find that happiness here, so be it.

Why should he have say over where you reside and find happiness and peace at? If he has a problem with you being here b/c he's "uneasy" or what the hell ever he is about how you feel for him, tough titty! scream You're here, you're queer and you ain't going no damn where! evil

*finishes her drink off and motions the bartender to fill her back up. Replenished, she gulps half of it down and growls*

He needs to seriously get off his pedestal and come back to the real world we call life. This ain't Burger King so he can't have it his way. stare  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:48 pm
{{I can tell you're tired. You've been making mistakes since we started talking}}  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:01 pm
{{I haven't even noticed, but yes... I am tired.}}

Gi ussta~ sweatdrop
You say that everyone deserves a chance at happiness. What, then, of Tes' happiness? Does that not also matter? I do not wish to leave, jhal I also wish for his happiness....

*scratches his chin*
Who is this "Burger King"?

Ryzan Vixtul

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:11 pm
{{ rofl IRL}}

*before she can tell Ryzan where TES can stick his happiness, she falls out laughing when Ryzan asks her who Burger King is*

rofl rofl rofl

OHMIGOSH!!! I'm sorry Ryzan. I have to keep in mind you haven't been out beyond the MW and surrounding areas to know about fast food restaurants. Burger King is a restaurant where they serve hamburgers and such, their slogan being "Have it your way".

Yes, YES does deserve happiness, but how in hell does your being here in any way have any effect on his happiness? If he can't be happy b/c you're here, then isn't that pure selfish and unfair to you? Is he that petty that he can't be happy b/c you're happy?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:29 pm
((sneaks in and grabs Icy's booty while she isn't looking..... ninja ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:30 pm
Ah... you think it is due to my happiness? Gi ussta~ Your opinion of dear Quortek must be quite a bit lower than I had anticipated sweatdrop

It is not that he cannot be happy if I am happy and that is why he wishes me to leave. Quite the contrary... he.. um... *looks down and to the side* ... he believes that, if I were to return to my world, that is the only way I could truely be happy. While the friendships I have made while here have brought me some joy... seeing Quortek.... *frowns* While I have a great fondness for him which at times elicits feelings of near bliss, he can just as easily turn such emotions into a deep sorrow.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:46 pm
{{*jumps and turns around in circles to see who has the grabby hands* ninja }}

*looks at Ryzan for a few, then downs the rest of her drink. Waving the bartender over, she has him refill her again, this time making him leave the bottle*

And how does he turn these emotions into deep sorrow? To me, everything you've said so far still rings true to my thoughts of his pettiness.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:01 pm
*twiddles his thumbs in his lap*
N... N-Nindel zhah.. *shakes his head and corrects himself* That is.... um... that is quite a... how you say... "revealing" topic...

*stares down at his hands for a moment, quietly*

He reminds me just why I feel the way I do for him... and also of the fact that I cannot be with him like I wish to be. It is like holding out a sweet before a child, just out of his reach... allowing him to have a small taste, jhal never the whole thing.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:15 pm
*sips her drink and nods slowly*

These moments must occur when I'm not around, b/c I have yet to see him treat you anything other than a disease. stare If he's so awesome as you seem to believe, why does he treat you the way he does?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:34 pm
From what he tells me... I believe he thinks it is all for my benefit. I know he does not always mean the things he says and does because he... *blushes a little and tries to word the rest of his statement carefully* ... he.... um.... does not wish to see me hurt. There are times in which his actions truely pain me, rilu'oh when I have reached the limit on what I can take... *attempts to hide the smile that has begun to spread across his face by hanging his head lower* ... it brings out a side of him that only I have opportunity to see.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:46 pm
*watches Ryzan closely, seeing his reaction to what he's evasively telling her.

Now definitely knowing there's more to this than he's letting on, she tops her glass off, slides the bottle back across the bar, alerting the bartender to come over.

When he picks the bottle up, she places a few bills down to cover both her drinks and Ryzans as well, including tip*

Well Ryzan, it seems there is more than meets the eye as far as the two of you are concerned. But seeing as you've learned the art of being tight lipped and very evasive, no doubt from TES, I shall press the subject no longer.

Whatever you choose to do, you make sure you're doing it for you and no one else. Despite what he feels will make you happy, the decision in the end is still yours. Make it wisely hon. Life's too short for regrets....ha, look who I'm talking to. rolleyes

*stands and stretches, grabbing her drink*

Care to join me in a scary, blood and gore movie? I was searching for a really good one when I heard you come in earlier.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:13 pm
{{He likes when my lips are tight wink heart }}

*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
Regardless of lifespan, living with regret is mzilst certainly ves ves far from ideal. Rilu'oh, there are times in which it cannot be helped. I am sure I shall have regrets no matter how events come to pass. It is discerning which option provides the least regret that is mzilst difficult.

*reaches into his pocket, pulls out a gold coin, and places it on the counter, his other hand sliding the currency Icy set down back toward her*
A gentleman never allows a woman to pay for things he can very well pay for himself. Besides, I cannot take money from a woman who is near death on good conscience, now can I? wink

*gets up from his stool and straightens out his vest*
A "blood and gore" movie does not sound that particularly appealing I'm afraid. sweatdrop Rilu'oh, I am glad that you thought to give me such an invitation. It is nice knowing that my company is welcomed.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games