Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:19 pm
She stared at Jack. "Well I didn't know I'd be having one." Kishiko then looked at Kaz. "It's not like I regret doing that with you its just..." she looked down at the baby. "I didn't know I was going to have a baby..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:23 pm
Kaz looked at Jack "1 shut up" he then looked at Kishiko "and 2 i didnt know ether but im still happy with it my whole family is damned to hell Kishiko you are the only family i consider to have.......and having Ace makes me feel even better"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:25 pm
Kishiko leaned against Kaz's chest. "You're right. We'll learn how to be parents." She stroked Ace's head as he drank his bottle of milk.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:37 pm
Kaz hugged Kishiko and Ace he was happy obvisouly "thank you"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:44 pm
Kishiko looked at Kaz confused. "Thank you for what?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:48 pm
Kaz looked at her smiling "thank you for letting me experiance what it feels like to be in a family again"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:56 pm
Kishiko smiled and gave him a deep kiss. She then looked at Jack. "This too gooey for you?" she said not caring if he was.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:06 pm
Kaz smiled as she kissed him he then looked at his son and then remembered something "Kishiko we have a slight problem" he said the thing he remembered was terrible  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:07 pm
Kishiko looked at him worried now. "What is it love?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:09 pm
he looked at her worried "i dont think the school excatly smiles upon baby's in the classes or in the school for that matter"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:13 pm
Kishiko looked down at the baby. "Ooo that is a problem...well...we can hide him here....but with who?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:22 pm
Kaz looked at Kishiko "well we could leave him with one of us but we would have to skip class more often" he said actually liking that idead  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:28 pm
Kishiko didn't mind skipping class. "I'd like to skip Sex Ed. I already know those things.." She blushed alittle.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:33 pm
Kaz saw her blush "oh i know" he said in a whisper then kissed her lips deeply then pulled away a few seconds later "how bout i watch him in the morning's and you watch him in the after noon all the important classes are in the morning the after noon is just sex ed gym music stuff like that"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:36 pm
Kishiko smiled. "It's a deal. Never liked those classes anyway." Ace finished the milk. She took the bottle from his tiny hands and set it down. He giggled and spread his arms up to try to reach her. Kishiko smiled and tickled his tummy which made him giggle more. "Soo..beautiful.."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games