Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:14 pm

Jude nodded, jumping off the branch. "Sure, why not?" He said. Kazumi smirked and sat ddown beside Tomoyo, smirking.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:18 pm

"awesome." blake said and started to walk out of the trees and into the park with jude. "so..how r u and tomoyo?" blake asked putting his hands in his pockets and looking across the park at a buliding.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:20 pm

Hannah sat upside down on the bench starring at the moon. She hated that she could not fly into the moonlight. Hannah laid her back on the bottom part of the bench and put her legs over the back part. She giggled gently and closed her eyes, as the wind blew softly throught the air.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:23 pm

Jude walked with Blake quietly. "I'm about 15, and Tomoyo's around 16." He said.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:32 pm

blake chuckled, "no offence dude but..you're a littl young to be an a**."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:36 pm

Hannah sat up seeing a white dove land next to her. She put her hand out and it sat on her finger. "Aw, your so pretty....My wings are of white dove DNA too..."petting the White dove, Hannah talked in a low tone to it.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:41 pm

Jude chuckled. "I know..." He said. Tomoyo smiled and looked at Kazumi. "Yes?" Kazumi asked after seeing that Tomoyo was looking at her. "So when I ran away from the pack..." "I was there." Kazumi answered. "And when that bear.." "I killed it." Tomoyo nodded and chuckled a bit. "Wow...."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:43 pm

(Kk_the_cynical u hav permission to godmod my charcters. im gonna b gone for a few days. bye guys!)

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:45 pm

((Sure thing smile ))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:46 pm

((Aw, bye, have fun))
Hannah smiled and placed the White Dove on her shoulder and slowly walked back to the tree. She glanced up and climbed to the top of the tree "Flying is easier....." Hannah sat and place the Dove on a small branch next to her.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:59 pm

Jude and Blake walked to a nearby store and started stocking up on food. The video cameras were making them boh edgy as they picked up all the food they could. Tomoyo looked up at Kazumi. "That's amazing... Why couldn't I pick up your scent?" She asked. Kazumi smiled. "Blocked it from your memory." She said, Tomoyo nodding.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:05 pm

Hannah's Dove flew between Kazumi and Tomoyo.
Hannah dropped to their branch and smiled "I found a friend!" She smiled and giggled.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:18 pm

Tomoyo smiled. "Nice!" Kazumi looked at the bird then at the sky, then back at Hannah. "How did you...." She started. Jude looked at the items in their arms and went to the cashier. "You have money?" Blake asked. Jude nodded and took out fourty dollars from his pocket and gave it to the lady. She gave them a weird look and gave them their bags, then they both headed out the doors and back to the park.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:28 pm

Hannah smiled "She was speaking to me, and she understood me and I understood her, I guess it was some telepathic thing." She shrugged and the dove chirped and walked on Hannah's arm, up to her shoulder.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:40 pm

Tomoyo smiled and watched the bird climb up her shoulder, as did Jessica and Derek. Kazumi smiled and stood up, balancing on the tree limb. She lost her balance though, falling over one side and landing with a thud onto Jude, who was standing next to Blake. Blake chuckled. "Nice save." He said, looking down at him. Kazumi got up and helped Jude up, who was red with anger. "What the hell?" He snarled. "I fell." Kazumi said, pointing upwards. "Anyway..... Who's hungry?" Blake asked, picking up the food bags Jude dropped.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games