Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:04 pm
Dec just smiles and solidly supports her. He situates her arms so she can lean on his outstretched arm and grip his hand across his chest. "Just keep your knees together and you butt tucked in. It's move us forward. You just work on balance."

He propells them forwards.

Miru's grip tightens as she wobbles gonk but she slowly relaxes and gets her balance back. She tries to take a step and wobbles dangerously. "Dec!"

"It's ok. I got you. Try gliding Miru. Dont try to lift your foot yet"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:10 pm
-Miru holds in frightened tears and tries to do as Dec says, keeping a tight grip on his hand and arm. She doesn't lift her feet anymore and lets Dec guide and lead her around the rink-  

Miru J-sama

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:16 pm
Dec smiles gently at her. "You're doing fine Miru. Got your balance now? OK step with me. Left right left .... You're ok. Just glid if you get off step. Ok again?: left right left"

Miru shivered but tried her hardest. She almost fell a couple of times but was able to lean on dec and get back in time. After a long while she felt her body starting to get used to the motions of skating. But still she clutched onto Dec.

Dec watched her carefully. "Ok Miru. I think you are ready to try a solo run. Don't worry. I'll be right beside you. If you fall, just get back up. You wont hurt yourself."

They skated over to the side and Dec let Miru clutch the edge of the rink. "You can do it, Miru!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:26 pm
-she looks at him uncertainly- ...H...hold my hand, Dec? -she asks quietly, looking up at him with pleading eyes-  

Miru J-sama

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:37 pm
Walking confidently through the front doors of Aqua Springs with several papers in his hand Daniel pulled off his sunglasses and waved at the receptionist, who wasn't Jessi at the moment. After explaining why he was there, and showing the hiring documents that he had somewhat completed, he was allowed to wait in the lounge off to the side of the lobby. Before he left the lobby though, he did a visual once over of the area. He had remembered the place perfectly, but seeing it live helped visualize certain things easier. The lobby had no blind spots, which was good, but it was also completely open. Depending on what was needed, that may not be so good, according to his night of study. As he went into the lounge and sat in a chair next to an end table, Daniel started flipping through the papers.

The first few were the papers he had gotten from Kits last night and were completed as thoroughly as he could manage with his missing memeory and without revealing anything personal. The rest of the papers contained ideas that he had scribbled down, in legible and tidy hand, for the position based on his observations during his short visit. He had been writing since he had gotten together the uniform that he was now wearing, as the idea for patch design had inspired him to twrite it down. From there, his mind had just kept assembling idea after idea for proposal. They were mainly entry level ideas of different security measures that could be implented, depending how stringent they wanted to get with their access control. Flicking his wrist around to see his watch, Daniel sat and waited.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:48 pm
Dec tries to stand firm against the pleading eyes...but to no avail. "Ok, I'll hold your hand, but I warn you now. If you try to clutch now, it will just unbalabnce you worse. " He looks straight into her eyes and says softly, "Hey I believe in you. I know you can do this." He straightedns and holds out his hand.  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:53 pm
{{{Hi Firespark! Been a while biggrin }}}  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:07 pm
O...okay... -she gingerly moves one foot, gliding, then the other, keeping her knees together and holding on to Dec's hand-  

Miru J-sama

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:16 pm
"Good! Good!"

Miru became steadily more and more graceful with every step. She stumbled and fell to one knee. crying But her hand just tightened on Dec's and she stood again.

Soon they were gliding gracefully beside each other. Dec grinned, delighted that she was picking it up. Dec skates a complex step and is skating backwards infront of her. He takes her two hands in his own and gently guides her in a slow spinning turn.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:28 pm
Decorera

(( Well, two days anyways. ))  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:29 pm
FireSpark
Decorera

(( Well, two days anyways. ))

(((Meh!)))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:32 pm
-Miru smiles and watches as she learns how to skate without falling. She seems delighted when Dec leads skates backwards and leads her in a slow spin. Miru giggles- This is fun, Deccy!

-they skate around the rink a few more times before climbing out and putting their shoes back on. The pair then turns in their skates and Miru runs off towards the sledding hills. On her way, she disappears behind a tree and the next thing Dec knows, a snowball is flying right towards him-

Miru J-sama

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:38 pm
Dec takes the snowball square in the chest. He cries out in indignation and stoops to gather snow and return fire. They pummel each other with snowballs.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:34 pm
-Miru ends up laying on the ground, laughing her head off- rofl rofl rofl -she rests for a few minutes and then starts making snow angels- Come on, Deccy! -she calls out to him- Come make snow angels with me! whee  

Miru J-sama

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:54 pm
Amy walked into Aqua Springs with a beaming smile on her face and a slower gait to her step. It was a weird combination, but she was so unbelievably happy and sore at the same time. She and Thistle were back at home, the kittens were doing very well on their new milk formula so far, she and Karrie were in love, AND they had a new security guard for AS! She was so glad Kits had texted her to let her know this. Even though she wanted to stay and spend some more time with Karrie, she knew she needed to come and meet the new employee. And she did want to meet him/her. Besides, it was probably a good thing to get away from Karrie for awhile. He was part of the reason she was so sore, but she took as much of the blame as well. They just were so... passionate for each other right now. She wished her body could keep up with her desires.

She walked up to the front desk and smiled at Jessi, though it was a little tired. "Hello, Jessi. It's good to see you. Is the new security guard here? I'd love to meet them when they have a moment."

Jessi looked at Amy and noticed the tiredness in her smile and had seen her move a little bit slower when she walked in. She figured it was the pregnancy affecting her. She quickly stood up and offered her her chair.

"Amy, please sit down. I'll call the new security guard. His name is Daniel and he's wonderful!"

Before Amy could protest, Jessi went over to her and guided her around the desk and into the chair. What the heck was going on? Did she look that bad?

Jessi reached for the phone and pressed the button that would let her speak over the sound system around the resort.

"Daniel, please come to the information desk as soon as time allows you please. Daniel to the information desk, please. Thank you."

Amy looked up at Jessi like she had grown a second head. "Jessi... you can have your chair back..."

Jessi shook her head and held up her hand. "Nope! I've been sitting down all day! It's good to stand for a little while."

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games