Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 9:55 pm
Tell me about the old days,
Another night at the Copper Coin

User Image

User Image

Fourth year ║ Ravenclaw ║ Chaser ║ Half-blood

He nodded about her question of Ancient Runes, though shrugged his shoulders a bit. "Yeah, I guess it is in a way. It was a bit confusing for me as there really aren't any comprehensible letters involved, although Powell's a good professor, so it's not impossible. And for electives I'm taking, well, can't name them all off the top of my head." That made him sound like he took a lot, though he believed that he hadn't taken that many. Uhh, well, Ancient Runes, for one. Mythology, Divination, Cursebreaking, and Care of Magical Creatures. There may be a few more, but the names aren't coming to me right now."

He looked to his side and smiled as he saw Benjamin there. It was always nice to see a friend around. "Hey Benjamin, long time no see," he joked.

OOC:

RedEagleEye007
Sophia Lin Knols

Put the sun into the sea.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 2:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Fourth year|Ravenclaw|14

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin looked at her for a few moments, glad that she seemed to find his excuse amusing. "Well...as aforementioned, it truly is a pleasure meeting you Sophie," he said genuinely, looking at the sorting for a few moments to see who else was sorted where. He hadn't really a clue whom had been sorted in their house except for Sophie. He really needed to actually pay attention because these people were going to be his housemates for the following three years. He should probably at least know their names. Then again, that was a lot of names to remember and Benjamin definitely had more important things that he needed to commit his memory too...like...school in general.

He smirked as Dylan had said long time, no see. "Yeah, it's been a really long time," he said, chuckling a bit as he put emphasis on the word 'real'. He once again looked at the sorting as the other two talked, before finally asking Sophie a question. "So, are you glad you are finally here at Hogwarts?" he asked, a curious look on his face. It may have been a dumb question, but he has met a lot of people that didn't like school. But then again, she was in Ravenclaw, and usually Ravenclaws liked learning. Wasn't that like a prerequisite or something?

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
King Beardly

Sophia Lin Knols

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sophia Lin Knols

Distinct Browser

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 10:01 am
LOCATION » Ravenclaw Table, Great Hall.
COMPANY » Dylan, Benjamin and other Ravenclaws.
WEARING » Ravenclaw Robes.
OOC » Open for interaction!

User Image

User Image

Sophie's head tilted and her eyes squinted somewhat in confusion as Dylan explained that there were no actual comprehensible letters in ancient runes, so therefore it couldn't be a language of any sort. Maybe there weren't 'letters' but 'characters' like in Chinese and Japanese? She didn't want to jump to wild conclusions however, after all, she wasn't taking the class, Dylan was. "Sounds interesting." She stated honestly.

The brunette smiled nervously as Dylan had to think of what classes he was taking before rattling them off. "That sounds like a lot. Is that a lot? Divination....so there's a class about divining the future? Sweet. Do they have tests where your homework leading up to the test is to try and see what the questions are?" She was half joking, half serious. "Care of Magical creatures sounds really cool too. Do you get to care for griffins?" Okay, perhaps she was a little obsessed about them...

When Benjamin asked her if she was glad to finally be here at Hogwarts she nodded and shrugged at the same time. "I didn't really know...all this existed until a few months ago. But I've been dying to be here since I found out. I had a lot of questions that I couldn't always find the answer to in the books I bought from that one place in London..what was it called....Dragon Alley?" Hopefully they wouldn't think any differently of her for not having any magical parents.

⊰━━━━━━ ✕ ✖ ✕ ✖ ✕ ✖ ✖ ✕ ✖ ✕ ✖ ✕ ━━━━━━━⊱

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

quote="King Beardly"]
RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 10:48 am

User Image

User Image

As Dylan thought about it, he wasn't even completely sure Ancient Runes was a language. It very well might have been, but he couldn't be positive. It was definitely ancient, though. Honestly, he couldn't remember what exactly was taught during that class. It had become a blur over the summer, as did most of his other classes.

He shrugged when she asked if it was a lot. He wasn't exactly sure himself, though it probably was to other people. "Well, it's definitely more than other people have taken, but also less than some others." He could name off some people who had taken more classes than he had. He chuckled lightly when she asked about Divination, shrugging his shoulders. "No, nothing like that. There aren't many tests, anyway. It's actually pretty fun, if a bit confusing. The professor is kinda strange, but fun also. As for Care of Magical Creatures, you do. I mean, I think. Been a while.

He looked to Benjamin, listening to his question if she was happy to be at Hogwarts and understood her answer, somewhat. While he was a half-blood, and had a mom who had basically flipped out in joy when he received his letter, he could see how magical wizards and witches with muggle parents wouldn't have had that same joy, at least at first.

OOC:

RedEagleEye007
Sophia Lin Knols

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 1:06 pm
User Image
Lola Mutan Ye a.k.a. Lolli xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <2nd Year>
Time: Sorting Feast of the 2029-2030 Year
Looking: Pretty Clever

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

"Oh hello Selina," Lola greeted as she came to join her, "Did you have a good ride over? I would have tried to find you, but I was running late so I sort of just took the first cabin I saw that wasn't full to the brim."

She smiled and said, "Did you have anything else exciting happen this summer beyond our impromptu meet up with several of our classmates?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Forgive my horrid short post.}
Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 7:48 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

So this is what you meant
When you said that you were spent
And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit
Right to the top
Don't hold back
Packing my bags and giving the academy a rain-check

Dating ~ Mira Mitchell

Timothy again shrugged as Elliot rationalized getting a broom for being his Quidditch interpreter sensing that his friend, which wasn't really that hard to figure out since he was willingly laying his head on the empty table. He visibly shuddered as he brought up the fact that he would have to be captain next year and for a split second thought about hoping Echo failed his seventh year and would have to repeat. Only for a thousandth of a second though, he wouldn't wish that on anyone. He sighed again and drummed his fingers on the table top as he watched first year after first year be sorted, seeing to his slight surprise a number of them heading into Ravenclaw with scattered numbers in Hufflepuff and Gryffindor. He smiled as each new student took their seat and saw Dylan and even Benjamin play welcome committee to a few new ones. He really hoped one of them got prefect next year because if he got it he'd resign immediately. Quidditch captain was one thing, he (now) had an interpreter to help and it was only needed every few days. How in the world could he lead a gaggle of eleven year olds though Hogwarts without being able to talk? A flashing billboard?! Now that he was thinking about it, Elliot would be a great candidate too. He already had a first year (or well technically second year) under his belt and despite what Benjamin sometimes implied he wasn't a gigantic stick in the mud. Timothy came out of his thoughts to hear his friend saying he might just head to the dungeons to sleep instead of staying for the feast and made a teasing remark about having to deal with his best friend for an entire night making him grin wryly. "And in the morning. He'd probably make a big show out of you and Jesse finally sleeping together even if you only slept on the couch." he signed. He knew that Elliot was gay since he said as much at the station and he guessed that Jesse was as well. Not because of whatever Benjamin said but because he'd noticed the other Slytherin sneaking peeks at Dylan whenever they were in class and not passing glances either. It didn't bother him that two of his friends were gay mainly because he didn't care. It wasn't a character trait it was just something they happened to be. Besides, people thought the same of him and Benjamin for a while and he honestly didn't blame them with how clingy the other teen could be.

Quote:

Quote:

Cara MiaKitty

It's time to begin, isn't it? [Uniform]
I get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit [Great Hall~Ravenclaw Table]
I'm just the same as I was [Elliot and others]
Now don't you understand? [Waiting for the feast to start]
That I'm never changing who I am [ooc]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 9:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table

“Hey Selina, I hope you had a good summer. It sure is great to see you.” Grace said with a smile. How could she ever forget her first ever friend? Selina was probably the best person she could have found at the start seeing as they in the end were sorted into the same house. Yes, it was good to be back in Grace’s eyes.

Turning her attention back to the sorting, Grace smiled as Anti joined her at the table. It made her feel like less of a nuisance and more like good company to her housemate. Hearing Anti mention the amount of first years they were getting Grace nodded. “Yeah sure looks like it. Hufflepuff isn’t doing so bad either.” She commented noting they were pretty much even (at least by her calculations). It looked like a good year for both houses, if only Gryffindor and Slytherin could have the same luck.

User Image

With: Fellow Ravenclaws... Anti, Selina, Lola

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: ---

Lily the Rabbit

The Forgotten Weasley

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 11:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Fourth year|Ravenclaw|14

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin gazed down at her for a brief second after she practically revealed that she was muggleborn. He was surprised she did really, mainly because people didn't tend to be huge on divulging that information because of the bias, but of course, she probably didn't know about that at all speaking that she just was thrust into the culture. Luckily, she wasn't a Slytherin, because she definitely would find some people that hate her there, just because of blood status, which to Benjamin, was an entirely unreasonable reason to hate someone. Benjamin was only a halfblood himself; so he was even on the receiving end of some bias as well. "I see. Well, you'll definitely love this place. Because they pretty much have any answer you need virtually. It's kind of nice actually," he said, smiling at her as he said it, a casual chuckle as he realized what the girl had called Diagon Alley. "It's Diagon. It's an i, instead of the r, but I mean, your guess was actually very close." He gave a smile as he said this too to get across that he was friendly and not judging her at all for not knowing the name.

Looking back up at the Sorting, which seemed to be drawing closer and closer to an abrupt end, he looked to Dylan and Sophie. "I really can't wait for this food. Eating candy on a train ride really isn't filling," he said, shaking his head. He should have packed food, but he hadn't and he was feeling it in his stomach now. Those hunger pains you got when one hasn't eaten for a long time.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC: Sorry this took so long. I've been busy.
Sophia Lin Knols

King Beardly

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 6:08 am
User Image
                                                  Wake up the dawn and ask her why
                                                  A dreamer dreams she never dies
                                                  Wipe that tear away now from your eye
                                                  Slowly walking down the hall
                                                  Faster than a cannon ball
                                                  Where were you when we were getting high?

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Eli looked over to Jean as the other sat down and then asked him if he was okay. pink eyes looked over his friend for a moment, gauging what he could say. No, he wasn't going to just blurt it out to everyone in the Great Hall. However, he figured that discussion could be left for another time. Probably when they were in their dorm and alone. That sounded like a much more appealing idea. He shifted before he shrugging. "Sorry, I guess I just haven't had much to talk about. Um, I should probably apologize to Cathy and Dani, though. I kinda have a lot on my mind, and didn't want to just say something insane like I was abducted by aliens and replaced with a pod person or something. Heck, that actually sounds plausible, doesn't it?" And a lot closer to the truth. Shaking his head, he tried to banish the idea that whatever that psycho had done to him had essentially turned him into a pod person without much success.

However, his gaze travelled up to the Sorting and a thought occurred to him.
                                                  "Is it just me, or does it seem like Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff are getting a lot of new students this year? I thought the numbers were a little more even than this." Granted, there were years where his house didn't get many people in it, but this was a bit much. He wasn't sure, however, if this was a good thing or a bad thing. He'd eventually take them up to the common room, but that wasn't for a bit still.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Quiet night, please just a quiet night, and maybe I can talk to Jean about this mess...
                                                  OOC:

Cos people believe that they're
                                                  Gonna get away for the summer
                                                  But you and I, we live and die
                                                  The world's still spinning round
                                                  We don't know why

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 9:53 am
LOCATION » Ravenclaw Table, Great Hall.
COMPANY » Dylan, Benjamin, Avian, Indie and other Ravenclaws.
WEARING » Ravenclaw Robes.
OOC » Open for interaction!

User Image

User Image

Sophie nodded in understanding as Dylan explained that the amount of classes he signed up for was more than others had and also less than some. From what very little she knew about Ravenclaw as a house, this wasn't surprising. But she wondered about the work load. Her mom had always made sure she studied hard and kept on top of her homework and did honors classes and extra credit to be able to get into a good college. She only hoped that it would help her get through her years in Hogwarts.

The brunette gave a crooked smile as Dylan laughed, explaining that there weren't many tests in Divination and it was a pretty fun class. Her grin only widened when he affirmed that she would likely be able to see a griffin in the care of magical creatures class.

After she had told Benjamin that she didn't know about Hogwarts until she had gotten her letter, his expression changed somewhat. He didn't reveal any particular emotion, but she got the feeling that it was bad to not have been a part of the magical world your whole life. She smiled back tentatively as he finally said that she'd love Hogwarts and Ravenclaw because she could virtually find any answer she needed.

Grimacing as he corrected her on Diagon Alley, Sophie apologized even as he sympathized that she had guessed closely. "Sorry. Everything's just so new..."

As Benjamin expressed his impatience to eat, Sophie nodded vigorously in agreement. "I got too motion-sick to eat much on the train, but I saved some for later. Though I'm not too sure how much I can trust magical food anymore. Is it going to hop away from me again?" She was half joking, but did wonder, since her first experience with magical edibles ended up with her chocolate frog hopping out of her hands and her compartment altogether, leaving her hungry and confused.

Hearing a nearby girl whom she recognized as a fellow first year introducing herself, Sophie smiled and greeted her. "Indie? Like the music? Cool name. I'm Sophie." She raised a hand in a half-hearted lame wave to her and the boy next to her wearing red glasses.

⊰━━━━━━ ✕ ✖ ✕ ✖ ✕ ✖ ✖ ✕ ✖ ✕ ✖ ✕ ━━━━━━━⊱

King Beardly

RedEagleEye007

Jade Galaksylph

AddyAbnormal

Sophia Lin Knols

Distinct Browser

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 1:18 pm
User Image

User Image User ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station -> Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table

Dakota felt his heart go flying out of his chest when Feather ran over and latched onto his back. Although it scared him to the point of having a heart attack, he was happy to see his pink haired friend. “Hey Feather, maybe we can get my cousin to help with that.” He said brightly. When the group headed to the carriages, Dakota figured he’d give Feather a free ride unless she decided to jump off before then.

Entering the great hall Dakota noticed his cousin Grace sitting with Anti. Taking a seat across from them he smiled across the table. “Hey Grace, Anti.” He greeted remembering the names from last year’s sorting. He tried to remember all the names of those sorted into his house and those in his year. Looking to the sorting Dakota was surprised at the amount of new first years. "Looks like we're doing well." It was a good year for his house that’s for sure.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Fellow Ravens... Feather, Grace, Anti

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: I'm guessing Feather would sit with him. If not I'll take the name out.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
Not to mention quite inventive.
You'll find your home in...
Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catxxxxx

Shabatha
The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 1:44 pm

User Image

User Image

Dylan hadn't even noticed that Sophie had called it Dragon Alley instead of Diagon Alley, and he couldn't help but chuckle--internally. He didn't want to sound like an a*****e. Though he had to admit, it would've sounded cooler if it was actually called Dragon Alley. He'd always wanted to see a dragon, but he knew that they were very rare--maybe even extinct. He knew that dragons had been here at Hogwarts around 30 years ago, and he had been a bit jealous, though he knew that they had been dangerous and not fun at all to be around.

He chuckled slightly when Benjamin talked about candy not being very filling, and he agreed, no matter how good the candy may have been. He looked to Sophie once she mentioned the chocolate frogs, raising an eyebrow but smiling lightly. "Which card did you get? Chocolate frogs usually have a witch or wizard card on the package." Dylan wasn't really that big of a collector, but some of them were pretty interesting. He got Dumbledore a lot, which he wasn't sure if it was either very rare or very common. He certainly wasn't that interested to go out of his way to find out. "But yeah, the food here doesn't hop away from you. Except the occasional biscuit, if the elves are feeling extra cheeky that night." That had personally never happened to him, and was very unlikely to ever happen to anyone--hell, it may have just been something he made up--but if candy could hop out of your hand, who was to say that regular food wouldn't?

OOC:

RedEagleEye007
Sophia Lin Knols

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 2:35 pm
User Image
                                                    And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                    A shame then I can read your mind
                                                    And all the things that I read there

User Image

════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅱ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅱ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

Selina sat down with Grace, Lola and Anti, rather glad for the warm reception. Many times last term she got the feeling she really wasn't necessarily all that welcome in the Ravenclaw Tower, nor was she all that impressed with many of its denizens. "Yes, I did. I rode up here with Layton, Harper and Ceri, " she said with a slight smile. "Layton's been trying to convince me to tryout for the Quidditch team, but I'm not so certain its a wise thing for me to do."

"I took my new broomstick and flew up to the Lake Country and stayed there for a few days," she said, when asked about her summer activities by Grace and Lola. "Brought some plants back to add to my garden."

"Not a bad bit of Reaping for Hufflepuff and us," she commented, in regards to the Sorting, referencing the lottery used in an old novel she'd read. "It would seem fortune isn't so kind to others, but so it goes. I wonder if anything interesting will happen this year, I would be saddened to be bored."

OOC: Open for interaction

murruelecreuset

mc

The Forgotten Weasley

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

Candle lit smile that we both share
                                                    and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                    But you know that it means so much
                                                    And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 2:59 pm
        User Image

Lexine walked into the Great Hall quite out-of-it. She'd been overly-protective of Sybil, and the poor girl seemed to have been getting a little over her over-attentiveness. Lexine couldn't help it, she was responsible for the girl, and if anything happened then Lexine would be the one in trouble. Sure, it was just her anxiety and paranoia that was making her worry that Sybil wouldn't get on the boats, get lost, or -- god forbid -- fall out of the boats, but it wasn't like Lexine was going to be able to control that. So, before she arrived at the Great Hall, Lexine hid in the bathroom for a little while, trying to compose herself. Once she knew she was going to be able to be out in public, Lexine went out and found her way to the Great Hall once more. She looked down the Ravenclaw table and was easily able to pick out Iñigo in the sea of blue.

Lexine took a seat next to her boyfriend, poking him a bit to get his attention. It seemed that he was a bit dazed, paying little attention to the sorting, or anything else going on around him for a matter of fact. "Hello there," She murmured, propping her head up with her hands. "Sorry I took so long, it's been a bit...hectic..." And by that I mean I almost had a panic attack... It wasn't like Lexine was going to tell Iñigo that. He didn't need to worry. "Anyway, how was your summer? Well...the bit we didn't spend together."

Lexine and Iñigo had spent a good majority of their summers together, whether it was with his family, or her own. She, her family, and Iñigo had visited Berlin over the summer together, which was an incredibly fun time, as well as a good learning experience. Lexine picked up on a bit of German while there; enough to be able to understand conversations going on around her, at least. Then, a bit later in the summer, she, Iñigo, and his father visited Spain and Iñigo's family, as they did most summers. It was, once again, a great time. It was interesting to be going to all these different places, and even better that it was all with Iñigo. Those two trips took up most of their summers, but that didn't mean they didn't spend time apart. What all Iñigo did during that time, Lexine didn't know.

As she awaited an answer from Iñigo, Lexine let her eyes drift up towards the sorting, trying to see when her sister was going to go up. It looked like she was going to be going up to the hat soon. Lexine could only hope that Sybil would be okay... Why she was worrying so much over Sybil, Lexine wasn't sure. All she was certain about was that Sybil was extremely over Lexine's attentiveness, and she probably wanted to rip Lexine's head off. Lexine didn't care, because all she could do was dote over her sister until she knew the younger Vance would be okay. Lexine may not be able to pay as much attention to her as she would like, depending on the house Sybil would be sorted into, and that Lexine wasn't completely sure of...

User Image
        RedEagleEye007

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 3:20 pm
Open the walls, play with your dolls!
We'll be the perfect family.
When you walk away is when we really play-
And you don't hear me when I say,
"Please wake up. Please look at me."
No one ever listens, this wallpaper glistens...
Don't let them see what goes down in the kitchen.

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωše¢øиđ чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti found herself in the unfortunate position of suddenly being surrounded by her house mates. She was familiar with Selina and Lola in addition to Grace, seeing as she shared a dorm with them, but that didn't mean she particularly wanted to be seen speaking with them, she thought sourly. She concentrated her gaze on the table and didn't look up much, just nodded when Dakota directly addressed her. She was listening, though. Antigone figured she had the sharpest ears in her family. She was used to being ignored at home, and now she just hoped they would all ignore her, eventually forget she was even there, and talk freely so she could eavesdrop. Selina made a reference to a 'reaping'- Anti didn't get it, and that annoyed her, but she bit her lip and didn't ask the origin of it. The idea of being able to just take a broomstick and fly wherever you wanted made her stomach churn up in envy. She'd be lucky if she ever got to lay hands on a broomstick. Vander had already threatened her with a multitude of different things if she so much as looked at his broom.

OOC:
murruelecrueset

Graydon Ironshield

mc2

Shabatha

Places, places, get in your places!
Throw on your dress, put on your doll faces!
I see things that nobody else sees...
Please don't let them look through the curtains.
Picture, picture, smile for the picture-
Pose with your brothers, won't you be a good sister?

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games