Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]
Jade Legacy [L5R 3eR] - Act 1: Atsumari/Gathering Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:52 pm
"I... don't have someone I have strong feelings for, no. Well, not yet." He took a sip, to wet his tongue. "Artsy skills? All I know is how to prepare tea, and meditation, which is not really as artistic as Poetry or bonsai. I'm sorry I failed you."

[[2k2 untrained Etiquette -5]  
Keith Valken Lionheart rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:54 pm
Forgot mah roll  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:59 pm
@ Crane Shenanigans:

He chuckled. "Ah, well, it's not every day I can spend some time relaxing with a lovely lady. Plus I had hoped that you would enjoy some company after today. Running in mud isn't my preferred activity either." He shakes his head. "Why they couldn't have done something else, I don't know."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:07 pm
@ Ceremonial Competition, Round 4:

First check: Matsu Seichiro gains a Free Raise for his final roll!
Second check: Matsu Seichiro gains a Free Raise for his final roll!
Third check: Matsu Seichiro gains a Free Raise for his final roll!

Toyoko would wave off Seichiro's concerns. "It's alright. You were under no obligation to aid me. I'm sure Sosuke-san can teach me a thing or two if I ask him. He has all sorts of useless skills." She giggled a bit as she belittled her brother, then suddenly, an idea came to her.

"Do you think Koan-kun has any skills like that? I bet he knows a lot! I bet he could teach me a lot of things if I asked."

Suddenly, she would turn bright red, and quickly tried to hide her face behind her teacup. Realizing it empty, she would present it to Seichiro with shaky hands, too embarrassed to ask for a refill properly.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:12 pm
@ Crane Shenanigans:

"I'm not lovely," she would correct Zanzen rather sternly, not to mention immediately. There would be a long pause as she glared into his eyes, then she would snort and turn her gaze away.

Putting her cup down, she would stand up suddenly. "I believe I have been mistaken of your intentions. I apologize for wasting your time." {Etiquette of 9} Kaori would bow to Zanzen, before turning to leave.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:21 pm
@Shogi competition

"Decide upon it between ourselves?" Mused Kagae before leaving a long pause, "Get the dice out Hogai..."  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Rain Yupa rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:27 pm
@ Shogi Competition:

As Hogai would reach for his bag, Jiro would raise a finger. "Ah ah. Allow me. A friend gave me some dice that were blessed by a Living Fortune of Beauty, and it would be a shame to not try them out." Taking out his Air die from his set, balancing it between his thumb and forefinger.

"Air allows me the blessing of Maru; else, she has forsaken me, and you shall revel in my defeat by going first!" And with that, a toss of the die...

Result: BIRD! Kagae goes first!

And Jiro would frown. "Women are fickle mistresses, it seems. I've fallen out of favor with this one."  
Mongooseh rolled 5 10-sided dice: 4, 2, 5, 8, 7 Total: 26 (5-50)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:38 pm
@Shogi Competition

"Well Jiro-san I guess Osano-wo blesses me this evening. I will begin..."

Kagae once again took the offensive with a hedgehog formation seeing his earlier success with this strategy.

(2 Raises called. One to raise Jiro's TN and one to bank. 5k3 Battle vs TN 15 Result: 20 )  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:44 pm
@ Shogi Competition:

Kaiu Kagae has 1 banked raise. TN 5
Ide Jiro has 0 banked raises, TN 10.

"Osano-wo? That's a bold claim!" Jiro said, chuckling, before moving some of his pawns forward to create some openings for his troops. {1 raise to increase Kagae's TN, 29 vs TN 15; Kagae's TN is increased by 5!}  
Raganui Minamoto rolled 6 10-sided dice: 10, 2, 1, 6, 8, 4 Total: 31 (6-60)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:45 pm
@ Crane Shenanigans:

He stood and bowed. "I apologize. It appears that my conduct has been upsetting to you. I am not as well spoken as Koan-san or perhaps as charming as Kenichi-san, so I misspeak a lot."

Awareness/Etiquette, 4k2

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Mongooseh rolled 5 10-sided dice: 3, 7, 10, 1, 4 Total: 25 (5-50)

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:50 pm
@Shogi competition

"Not for a Crab Jiro-san."

Frontline release? Expect Knights to charge through...

He begun reinforcing his lines in anticipation of a strike.

(Banked raise used to lower my TN. 2 Raises called. One to raise Jiro's TN and one to bank. 5k3 Battle vs TN 15 Result: 21 )  
Plainsfox rolled 8 10-sided dice: 8, 3, 9, 5, 9, 1, 8, 6 Total: 49 (8-80)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:51 pm
Rain Yupa
@ Scorpion Shenanigans:

Maru would nod at the suggestion. "Good work, Kojiro-san. I think if we were to go to such a place, it would require horses to get there and back to not be delayed for tomorrow's events. If we ask permission, we should be able to get the magistrates to lend us three for the evening. I think such an outing would do much to lift our spirits. Naizen-san?"

Naizen would stare forward at the two, quiet for a few moments before responding. "I think it is a terrible idea. A lax attitude is the last thing we need before the final day to compete."

Maru would lean in close to Kojiro's side, her delicate hand gripping the sleeve of his kimono. "What do you think, Kojiro-san? Should we try harder to convince Naizen-san to join us? Or should it just be... you and I, alone?"

@Scorpion Shenanigans

"I think that if Naizen-san wishes to follow up leads concerning the monk or any other matter, then that is his prerogative. I can't say I envy a Shosuro who gets caught when a slew of Dragons are about their business. Although it must be fun to tweak the Kitsuki's noses now and again. If fulfilling such tasks calms your mind, then to each his own! Although I'm sure Naizen-san would not mind a few prayers to the Kami if they would help him. " Kojiro responded.

Kojiro shrugged. "Besides, even if the magistrates deny us the use of horses, there are several very picturesque, secluded groves in the area. We could take tea there and bask in the beauty that nature presents."

OOC:
Awareness/Courtier (5k3 +3 from wounds, 3 additional dice to handle explosions)
Raises called: 1 (to make it seem like Kojiro admires, which he does, Naizen's stealthy skills)
Results: 26  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:52 pm
@ Tea Ceremony competition:

Seichiro shook his head while chuckling, then poured her another cup of the sweet beverage.

"As for your question, he is a Crane, am I right? Crane bushi are usually trained in artistic crafts and the like. I'm sure he could teach you a few things."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:00 pm
@ Crane Shenanigans:

Kaori would pause, though her back stayed turned to Zanzen. She seemed silent for the longest time, before she would finally turn around. Kaori now appeared much less cheerful than before, the Kuni face paint accentuating her scowl. "Let me just set the record straight. There are other samurai-ko here. If you wanted loveliness or companionship, you do not ask the Kuni. Do we have an understanding? If we do, we can pretend the past minute did not happen."

Void point spent for Intimidation of 33.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:04 pm
@ Crane Shenanigans:

He fell back onto the cushions and squeaked out a confirmation.  
[L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games