Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:18 pm
User Image

The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Blue Thunder of Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu | Genin |

Dai rose an eyebrow to Kein. A little confused to what he was asking her to do. "So basicly, just use techniques to get use to my new level of Chakra?" She asked. With a shrug she moved forward and looked at the practice dummies that had been set up for target practice. She took in a deep breath and paper dance around her being. Her hands moved quickly as she formed the hand signs. "Kami Shuriken! (Paper Shuriken)" In a flash the paper had folded itself into paper birds. Flying around, Dai, for just a moment. She snapped her fingers and the tiny paper birds raced to the dummies. Cutting the floor and anything else that was in their path.

Chakra count: 290, 280

| Chakra Count: 290 |

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:15 am
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 400

Reiko appeared outside the Dojo of the Hidden Cloud. It wasn't really hard to find this place,it had to be well and out in the open so that even lowly Genin could find it. He slid the door open and stepped in,just in time to see a girl throw paper at practice dummies. Suprisingly it cut them just as easily as if they were Steel. He let his eyes shift from her to the person standing nearest to her. A tall man with shoulder length black hair and a white,high collared overcoat. That was definatly his man,the resemblance was to uncanny. With a flick of his Sharingan he confirmed it,the man's Chakra levels were pretty high. Reiko closed the door behind him and walked towards the man"Kein Uchiha?"

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| -- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:25 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Bloodline Classed |

Shiro was the first in the dojo of his team, however the blush he had was still on his face, That disappeared when he was Reiko enter the dojo. He walked in, and looked around to see Kein teaching Dai, while the Konoha shinobi. "Hey! where are your manners. Kein is currently training someone and its not polite to walk in on their training unless the business is urgent, and judging from what you said on the crator its not... so go wait in the corner for Kein to finish." Shiro knew Dai was waiting for this training and he wasn't going to let the Konoha ninja derail it. Shiro finished walking over back to where takeo was and sighing as he awaited sukai and Zori. He took his Ukyo mizu and stabbed his own clone and awaited the two girls of his team.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 295/295

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:35 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Konin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo: 20200 両 ۞ AC:50100 ۞ Chakra : 670

Kein smiled at Dai and said,"Very good. Continue like that and you will soon understand the reasoning of my words. " Kein turned to the other man and instantly knew him as a member of his clan and said with a sigh," Oh s**t." He took a deep breath before continuing on." Its fine Shiro. I knew it was only a matter of time before someone came to challenge me. That is what your here for correct. Just more Uchiha killing each other for stupid personal power." He blinked his perfect sharingan active and waited.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:46 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai turned when she since someone new. She looked at Shiro speaking to the Konoha shinobi. Her paper birds swarmed around her. She looked at Kein as he spoke to the Konoha shinobi. She walked up to Kein's side. From the back of Kein's shirt. He would feel Dai grasp the cloth. "Kein-sensei..." She whispered not liking the way he was speaking. She knew the way of the Uchiha's from Zetsu. But this. This just felt wrong to her. Her paper birds swarmed around her and Kein. Protectively. It wasn't much but it was something to show that she had his back. I don't like it...I don't like how this Uchiha is looking at Kein-sensei. She thought to herself as she almost glared at the Konoha Uchiha.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:15 pm
User Image

Reiko's eyes flickered to the boy who was apparently ordering him around. His glare alone was enough to silence most shinobi in Konoha,but he doubt it would carry such weight here. So this man was indeed a Sensai as well,whether he was on par with himself or on a completely different level,he would soon find out. His words were a bit disarming however. All Uchiha knew that in their clan you gained respect by challenging the others of their clan,but apparently this man had yet to be challenged and was expecting a challenge from him'His Sharingan is the same as mine' Was all he thought as his Fully Mature Sharingan flared to life in response to his. Like two great beasts staring each other down"Kein Uchiha? Why would I kill you? From what I've heard I would have a hard time even if I wished so. No. I am Reiko Uchiha and I have come here to do two things. The first is to study unde you. The second is to inquire if anyone knows a Snake Summoner" If this man was scared by him he hid it well,the girl behind him on the other hand was not as proficiant at that. Obviously intimidated,she hid behind the man as paper seemed to hover around them'Protecting her sensai,how sweet' He thought to himself with a small smile

|| -- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:21 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein turned and crouched down a bit and said," It will be alright Dai. You forget its me we are talking about here. On that note, please find a place to shield your-self. This is going to get fiery and well we know how that ends for you." Kein stood and turned as the look in his eyes changed.The kind teacher was gone replaced with the ruthless hunter and killer he was renowned for. Humm suprising. ," Odd, But sadly for you I am not an experiment to study for your gain. If you wish anything from me you will earn it. Show me what those are taught back home eh." (click the link and listen as you read) If need be he would kill this Uchiha. It would sadden immensely for having to do so but the cycle of hatred in his clan had to end. He took a few deep breaths and the ocean that was his chakra pool began to rumble to life as the air around him heated and sparked. He was ready. The Demon of the north had woken.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:28 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Bonds make you stronger, but if you have no bonds...

User Image

Sakaki opened the dojos door and walked in a few steps and almost walked into someones back. Glaring at the back of the shorter mans head. He put his hand on the mans shoulder and moved him to the side as gently as he could, which for sakaki meant that he roughly shoved him aside. He noticed the mans eyes as he began to walk passed him. "Move thief your in my way," Sakaki said coldly his own naturally red eyes glaring back at the uchiha. He noticed another uchiha in front of him but much more powerful. "I'm sorry I'll get out of the way of whatever this is," Sakaki said walking past kein and over to a secluded side of the dojo.

User Image

... how does one become stronger?"

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:29 pm
User Image

Reiko's Hand shot up as his eyes windened"Wait! Before he do this I want to know something" Reiko's hand would slid to his Wakazashi that he kept behind his back,all the first of seven. If it happened it happened,but he knew without Ichiro he held no chance against this man"Do you carry the burden?!" He seemed to yell wide eyed. If he knew his Uchiha history he would know what he was talking about,to all others it would appear as a mystery. From his readyness to fight it seemed that he did but if he was wrong,he would not fight him. He would rather die right here and now,then fight him if so. Reiko's Chakra wasn't quiet a ocean,more like a lake but still powerful in his own right

|| -- ||

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai looked at Kein straight in the eyes. With an unsettling feeling, she gave him a nod. "Alright." She spoke in a near whisper. Dai released the back of his shirt slowly and stepped slowly away. As she did, she shot a dirty look at the Konoha Shinobi. She knew very well he wouldn't last against Kein. She moved away and walked over to Shiro. Dai rested with her back against the wall. Kein...fight strong. She thought as she watched from the side lines. She saw Saka and waved him over. Her hands still had their bandaging around them.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:49 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Bonds make you stronger, but if you have no bonds...

User Image

Sakaki saw dai wave him over and walked over and leaned on the wall next to her. "Hey dai..what happened to your hands?" Sakaki asked his eyebrows furrowing in concern. It was weird to be emotional again but...he kinda liked it.

User Image

... how does one become stronger?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:00 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Bloodline Classed |

Shiro sighed and walked over to where the fight was going to start, getting between the two Uchiha and looking at Kein. "Kein you have two genin with skills of a chunin, a genin, two more genin coming here, and a Jounin who i think would jump at the chance to prove he his a god. I firmly suggest fighting in a less casualty place." Shiro said looking around the dojo calmly, his hand twirling his caligraphy brush back and forth.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 295/295

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:07 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein shook his head and said over his shoulder," Its fine if he truly wanted to engage me he would be dead by now." He turned his attention back to the Uchiha and said," No, I do not carry the burden. I wish to see an end to that which has plauged us these many generations." He kept his chakra ready and pulsing just in case the man tried something.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:14 pm
User Image

Reiko slowly let his hand release from the hilt of his sword and let his arm fall back to rest at his side. He took a tentative step towards Kein,chuckling softly at his words"Perhaps. But Arrogance runs it the family it seems" Reiko was the strongest shinobi in the Leaf,and to face someone of this magnitude wouldn't be on the top of his to do list. He glanced around to the many other shinobi in the area,all eyes glared at him"Care to tell your posse to stand down,I dont want to be responsible for any injuries" He said,his voice laced with arrogance.

|| -- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:31 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein shook his head and said," So much to learn. The biggest difference between myself and you is that my arrogance stems from actions and deeds.Blood shed and lives taken all in the name of this village. Granted you have a small grasp of power I will give you that but remember one thing. Memento Mori. These shinobi are not my posse they are my allies and friends. They stand with me because they trust me and have faith in me. Your what a Chunin at most so I dont expect you to know the finer points on leadership but I promise you fear does nothing but make you hated and you will do well to remember that. " Arrogance was fine as long as it did not over extend itself at it so much appeared to do so in this young man.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games