Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:32 pm
"Come now, you don't remember the handsome body that let you have such a lovely daughter?" Daemon said as he stalked forward with a devilish smile, tilting Marianne's chin up to look at him.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:48 pm
Marianne slapped away Daemon's hand in utter disgust. "You filthy lech! You would dare ask such a thing of your own flesh and blood?!"

"You can't be daddy! I can sense his aura back at home. Who are you really and why do you look so much like him?!" Milly exclaimed, glaring at the man while hiding behind her mother for the most part.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:02 pm
Daemon chuckled as he held his hands up innocently. "Now see, the lines of our relation are...rather fuzzy really. Sure, I gave you my seed, but I was simply possessing the man who did the deed down to the very core of his soul. I suppose on his behalf I should give you a little backstory. I've forgotten how long ago it was, but once upon a time, that angel was cursed with this form. Sure, he got rid of it over time, but it was stronger than anyone originally thought, and that curse matured, if you will. I gained a mind of my own and stayed hidden until I could resurface and take control. That pesky god knocked me out of his body, but ruined temples make for wonderful place to rest and regain one's power. Especially when they have witches living beneath them."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:11 pm
"Why would you chase after me of all women? Even if you keep more than one, I'm not exactly the best on the market." Milly asked, finding it odd that this of all questions was the first to come to mind.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:17 pm
"Oh my dear, you really think I have a preference? Besides, you should at least find someone with plenty of experience to show you how to really perform." Daemon said devilishly.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:29 pm
"What makes you think I'd want that from someone who's esencially my father?" Milly asked, taking a couple steps back now. She then turned to her mother. "And YOU, learn to purify your damn lair every now and then!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:35 pm
((I can imagine her protesting with "But I just purified last century! D:" ))

"Please, you really still think of me as your precious daddy?" Daemon said as he rolled his eyes. "I never thought of you as anything more than a pretty face that I kept around to look at, just like any of the other women I kept around me. Why on earth should you think of us as family besides the fact that I brought you into this world? Even then unwillingly!"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:45 pm
"To be frank, momma is hardly any better than you are. Aside from the weak presence of morals and the fact she doesn't force herself on people, you're both pretty sucky parents." Milly stated flatly. "At your best you are both neglectful and at your worst you are both unbearable. By now, this is pretty much what I've come to expect in a parent. Sad, really." Now Milly crossed her arms and continued glaring at both of them. "I know for a fact that I don't have a single family member that loves me for who I am and it's quite depressing. I'll take what little platonic familial affection as I can get." By the time she was finished, Marianne was left with an expression of hurt and guilt.

{I TOLD YOU TO PURIFY EVERY THREE THURSDAYS!}  

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:50 pm
((Marianne: In case you've forgotten, I was a jar of ashes for the past few centuries. stare
Jaquel: So I don't count as family then...? emo ))

"Ce la vie." Daemon said with a shrug before turning to Marianne. "And what about you my dear? Can I interest you in a night of bliss?"

((I love how orange this page has become. XD ))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:01 pm
{Milly: You left all three of us to go to work instead of bringing us along, momma. As for daddy, it's called a guilt trip. XD}

"A night of bliss or a night of getting it stuck in place while completely missing any form of climax? As I recall, that was the only result I got from a night with YOU." Marianne said flatly, quick to refuse his advances.

Milly slipped by Daemon and Marianne, hoping to leave and collect her thoughts. At first, her words had been meant as a form of attack against Daemon and Marianne. But now that she thought about it, most of it was sadly true. Jaquel in his ******** BITCHPOD) state seemed to be the only one who even remotely cared about her existance - but she knew all too well that once Ms. Arias became pregnant poor old Milly would be soon forgotten.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:15 pm
((Jaquel: emo ))

"Funny, my memory serves that you were crying out for more when the night drew to a close." Daemon said easily.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:21 pm
"Ha! I see you've gotten a sense of humor." Marianne said, rolling her eyes now. "I may be a lecherous slut by most definitions, but if there's anyone I won't touch it's you."

Before long Milly ended up just sneaking back into her room via the window. She buried herself under the sheets, wanting to cry softly to herself to ease the emotional stress.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:36 pm
(So...why can't she use the front door again?)

"And remind me again when the last time you got laid was? I can't say I remember hearing about any of your escapades." Daemon said rather thoughtfully.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:49 am
{I've decided that one of Milly's quirks will be that she will always enter a building via window if she can.}

"There's always an alternative if I can't find someone who isn't you." Marianne said, shrugging. "Still, my answer is no and that is the way it's going to stay."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:01 pm
(please excuse my minimalist posts while I experience typing on the bitchpod. I'm taking secret breaks so I'll be slow to post while helping my dad clean out the kitchen for renevation.)

Thinking Milly over the window entry, Jaquel went up to imvestiagate what he thought was a robber.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games