Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:03 pm
Pure T0rture

"Don't worry, ladies. Neither will end up dead and it's not like you ladies would have to deal with anything involving paperwork much less bodies. The Brotherhood would claim Hades in the hopes he'd be like his supposed ancestor, which is actually himself, in reviving after some time. The Sheikah would claim Sheik as he is of their clan. Any paperwork would be dealt with by those two groups of people due to the fact that we don't legally exist. It's the way of any ninja and/or assassin much less the informants that work for them. Maso and Shadowheart are the only ones besides Ephraim that I am uncertain of what would happen should they die, but the rest of us have the Brotherhood, the Sheikah or a pack who would claim our bodies should we die, but... They aren't the regular ninja assassin type. Maso is the first fallen angel, when he was cast out, his body was still capable of passing through things until his spirit reconnected with the world around it. Should he die again, it's possible the body he exists in now would return from whence it came and it's possible he could die like he already has thus leaving behind a secondary body the Sheikah could claim. Shadowheart and Ephraim, however, are from the dark realm and it's possible the shadows could claim them, they could self-combust and destroy their bodies completely thus leaving nothing for anyone to claim nor attempt to resurrect, or they could die normally and let the Brotherhood claim them albeit is uncertain of whether or not they really would claim them. They are picky about what they will and will not do," Lulu stated gently while keeping his fingertips near the half-Sheikah female. He didn't want to lose her after all. It was sweet how much her and Kana cared about them, but they should've understood by now that death was unpredictable in their occupation much like the ladies' occupation could just as easily kill them. "Besides, I doubt you ladies would let them die without a fight."

"You forget that the Brotherhood also wipes memories so any existence of a ninja and/or assassin would be taken from them... I'd say it'd hurt Truth the worst, but considering her dad has technically retired, she'd be safe to keep her memories of him and he would keep any memory of me alive in her head. They have rules and regulations after all," Sheik added while briefly glancing at Lulu and Truth. He then gave a slight half-shrug before glancing back over to Kana and flashed a gentle smile. "I'm pretty sure you'd be allowed to keep your memories of me too if Trevor could convince them to let you remember me. If I died that is. That man could convince Death himself to give him more time if he wanted to. It's why Ephraim is still with us today and why Truth and Deception got to experience something like a brother in their lifetime. How fun that was when he only used to call them names before returning to a complete silence, eyes shifting about warily afterwards, I'm not quite sure. But still, Trevor treated him like he was family no matter what the Brotherhood labeled him as..."

Inhaling slowly, the coppery haired male stood up straight after having upchucked again, spitting out as much of the taste of bile as he could shortly afterwards. "I think... I think I might be getting sick. My insides are feeling all jittery like when I was younger. I've only felt this way once before and that's 'cause I had a cold. Only difference is back then I just passed out from pushing myself too hard with a fever. This time... This time isn't so much as just a fever," Ephraim panted heavily while slowly walking out of the trees, his hand against the trees he passed until he didn't have them anymore. He then just dropped into the grass, his arms wrapped around his stomach as a shiver ran down his spine. And that was a sharp pain in his gut he wasn't expecting along with hearing his own breathing becoming heavier and more ragged over a matter of a few seconds. "I don't like your illnesses if that's what this is... I... I don't like this at all..." He breathed out only to curl his legs up against his torso and arms as close as he could get it so as to keep some pressure on his stomach so as to cease the pain there. What would Trevor call this feeling? Nausea? And he was actually feeling like he was covered in sweat in a hot yet cold kind of way. This was a sucky feeling...

"Ah. Makes sense now. Just keep me out of your affairs with the war on the realms. I gave you all the information I know on them dark critters. May I leave now that the puppy and the brat have finished their test?" the demon breathed out only to shake his head slightly and glance towards Truth as he asked permission to leave. Shayde just focused in on the feeling of Sky's thumb against his hand and tried relaxing with that feeling. Once he'd heard the demon's question, he shooed the old man away with his freehand only to slide a little closer to the fair haired male beside him. "Thank you," he practically whispered to the other before glancing back around at the others in the room. Maso and Krystina appeared to have conked out against each other, Lulu was still kind of tipsy yet was trying to make sense, and Sheik was being his usual serious and yet somewhat smiley self. Love was such a cruel thing and yet he'd become it's pawn just as easily as they had.

Nearly kicking the male in the face after having snuck up on her, Deception narrowed her eyes only to cross her arms over her chest at Adra's words. "And who are you? The bodyguard? I'm only here for- You jackass! Leaving me at the house while you go off on a trip with your favorite?! This is why I wanted to stay with mom in the first place. You were always gone and we never knew if you were coming back alive or not," she started in a low growl only to snap completely when Trevor came into view. At seeing her, he'd froze briefly only to flash a sad little smile and continue walking towards the duo.

"It's alright, Adra... I know her. This is my daughter, Deception," he murmured lightly while patting the crow demon on the back as he passed by him. Once closer to his daughter, he smiled a bit wider of a smile that didn't so much as twitch when the female slapped him across the face. "I deserved that, but your sister needed some help with her friends-" He paused briefly in speaking when she slapped him again and still he didn't so much as let his sad smile falter in the slightest. "And you wouldn't leave your room. I believe I asked you to stay home until we got back though. We ran into some issues and I tried to call the house, but you never answered. I can't help you if you don't let me in..." At feeling a third slap, his smile finally faded into a far less cheerful expression. "Fine. I get it, but just so you know, your mother isn't coming back. She never intended on coming back for you and your sister. I might not have been around much to see all of those little moments where you learned your first word or took your first step, but I never once regretted bringing you two into this world... Come on and I'll show you to your sister. Just keep your voice down 'cause there are injured in the house who are resting right now... Sorry about this, Adra. I didn't expect her to come all the way out here to find us when I told her to stay home."

"As if you know what mom intended to do and now I'm not going to hit you 'cause you're just standing there like it's no big deal. You just keep telling me to do it again and I'm not going to do what you want me to do. And as for you, Mr. Adra, I found the window first so I went through it instead of tromping through the grass to find a frickin' door," Deception grumbled while briefly sticking her tongue out at the crow demon. Seeing as her dad started for the way he came, she followed behind him since she wanted to slap the goody-goody upside the head for ditching her as well. Might as well make it clear she wasn't intimidated by the other male while she was at it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:34 pm
Dantes_river

"of course we'd fight to keep them. But they aren't the only ones. We'd do it for everyone." Truth mumbled, smiling at him.
Hearing her sister's voice echoing down the hall, the redhead closed her eyes and slumped slightly against Lucius. "Whatever intentions mom had don't matter anymore, Deception. And I'm sorry we left you at home. I just didn't think you'd care much about my friends being in trouble." she mumbled, a frown forming on her face.

Smiling to herself, Kana turned enough so she could kiss his cheek. "Sounds like queen of pouting finally arrived." She chuckled, glancing over to Deception and waving. "You should really cut them some slack, after all, truth's been out like a light for roughly two days. She woke up just over an hour ago."

"Okay.... C'mere....." The blonde sighed as she knelt beside him, helping him to his feet. "Why don't we find you a place to rest and I'll see what meods I can grab?" She asked softly, half a mind to just heal him with her powers.

"You're welcome." Skylar grinned and gently kissed shayde's cheek. "You know I'll do anything to make you happy."

Grumbling to himself as he followed the two, Adria's eyes turned dark. "Never gonna burn anything...." He huffed, taking a long drag of his cigarette before pushing past the two and sitting himself in a corner opposite shayde and sky.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:37 pm
Pure T0rture

"We'd do the same for you ladies and Sky... And I'm pretty sure Hades would add Adra to that list although I'm not sure he'd need our aid considering he's learned his lesson about underestimating his opponent and some people are psychos that refuse to accept rejection. I had a cousin like that. The ironic part is her name was also Mara," Lulu smiled lightly only to frown slightly as a certain female voice grew closer. "Oh God. Not her again... Her name should be Depression instead of Deception." This, of course, made Sheik start snickering alongside Kana's comment only to hiss when his niece slapped him on the back.

"Holy nutballs! Jesus Christ that hurt," was all he said aloud before pressing his fist against his lips in order to bite back the still healing injuries on his back. Once he bit it back enough, he let out a slow breath and flashed an apologetic smile to Kana. At the sound of something like a shoe hitting someone, he added, "Thank you, Maso."

"Just get her to shut up before I suffocate her. Hell, I'd go for Shadowheart freezing her to death in the dark if it means we can sleep in peace," Maso muttered while snuggling closer to Krystina, his thumb gently rubbing against her arm so as to keep her in her comfortable sleep.

"Don't even. Sorry about that Sheik. Sorry, Maso. Deception, what part of injured still resting did you not comprehend? Sit and keep your voice down. You already hate me so if I have to treat you like I treated Sheila when we were growing up, so be it," Trevor intervened when he noted his far less cheerful daughter's shadow flicker. Shayde wasn't pleased by this, but he let it drop since Trevor didn't have that usual smile of his. As Lulu used to say, Sheik's older brother could be intimidating once that smile and lazy demeanor was gone.

"You never said who was injured, Trevor. And how does it not weird you out that Sheik's clinging to one of your friends like he was the djinn?" Deception retorted, the apology obviously not being accepted. Of course she didn't exactly sit down like her dad instructed so he picked her up and dropped her in a seat without the slightest bit of hesitation. Until she learned to respect his authority, she'd get to understand the dark side of her father that had attracted Karma to him in the first place. What made it even worse was that he deliberately kissed her on top of the head like he'd been doing to Truth and she puffed up her cheeks in sulky defiance. "Mind your own business, brat. At least there's one good niece he brings into the family. Ow! Trevor, that hurt!" "Don't call my daughter a bad girl. She just hasn't had parental guidance in some time. Now that her and her sister are back within their dad's loving embrace, I will give them the guidance needed. You so much as say what you're thinking and I will hogtie you and throw you in a closet, Sheik. I used Sheila's jump rope when we were kids and I won't hesitate in doing it again."

"Definitely the love of sibling rivalries." "So... Where's the deaf guy and the grouch? I still see the blind one, the skunk one and apparently Sheik is now a blonde..." "I've always been a blonde just made it look red. It's what I do." "Ooh~. A liar just like your siblings. How original!" "It's called a disguise, moron. All assassins keep their real identity hidden. Anyways, Hades is asleep right now as several of us aren't exactly having the best of days. Technically speaking, several of us shouldn't even be up and about like we are."

"Just let the dummy keep guessing where I am. She still isn't very observant as expected," Shayde smiled back at Sky, his hands pulling the fair haired males arms around his torso. "Besides, you'd have to be happy in order for me to be happy."

"I don't wanna get back up," he groaned although he still stood up when she helped him. Keeping one hand near her arm, he used the other to peel his shirt away from his chest again. The cool air was actually helping a little on making him feel better. "Let's go... Before I upchuck again... But, uh... If I pass out on ya on the way, get Trevor." With that stated, he started back towards the door while ignoring how things were kind of doing the wave. Yep. This was a fever and he was seeing heat waves in his vision. What did his sensei say was the best method of getting rid of a fever? Sweating it out? Ice? He couldn't remember, it was so long ago.

"Adra, if you're really interested in roasting some people, do feel free to head outside and watch the perimeter. We've made a lot of enemies in our occupation after all and besides Trevor and myself, everyone else is out of commission for recuperation. That's not counting the distraction Trevor's putting up with right now," Shayde's voice seemed to suggest just loud enough for the demon to hear him although his lips hadn't moved since after he'd spoken softly to Sky. He did, however, give the demon a half-shrug. Deception, of course, still hasn't seemed to notice him nor Sky in the corner of the room.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:02 pm
Dantes_river

"of course i don't care. i'm the one who helped them get together." Truth smiled, sticking her tongue out at Deception.

"want me to get you some ice for that...?" Kana murmured, worriedly brushing her fingers over where he'd been hit.

Krystina, unlike everyone else, was blissfully unaware of Deception's arrival, having fallen into a deep sleep. If someone watched carefully as she curled into Maso's side, one would just barely see the slightest flush to her pale cheeks.

"i'll keep that in mind. for now, lets just focus on you not barfing until we reach a toilet. how's that sound?" she murmured softly, her left hand glowing gently as she tried to heal him some with her powers.

"then its a good thing i'm pretty much always happy." he grinned, holding him closer.

no need. anyone steps within 20 feet of the place, i'll sense it from here and they'll be fried Adra responded, his eyes on the rude truth-look-a-like. "wanna tell me what crawled up your a**, or am i gonna have to guess why you're such a little prat?" he finally muttered, his eyes cold as he watched the raven haired girl.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:21 am
Pure T0rture

"But he's your uncle and she's your best friend, or one of them. Do you not understand the drama of family dating friends? It'll be ten times worse if one of them can't get over the other if it doesn't work out. It's common sense," Deception huffed while shaking her head slightly. Her gaze then shifted over to Adra, her brow raising slightly at him. "I'll repeat my earlier question for you since apparently you didn't hear me the first time. And who are you? God, I sounded like that little caterpillar thing by enunciating that question..."

"No. She just hit some still healing back injuries is all. I'm good. Perhaps feeling a little like Hades wasted a lot of energy trying to lessen the severity of my injuries, but otherwise good," Sheik responded to Kana's worry while only slightly tensing when he felt her hand touch where he'd been slapped. It still kind of hurt, but he wasn't going to complain since her touch was far more gentle than his niece's touch. "Thank you for the concern though. I will admit it stings a little, but I expected some sensitivity to come with the injuries I received."

"Ew. That's just straight up nasty," Deception muttered while sticking out her tongue. It was so gross seeing that loving, gentle blue-green gaze Sheik was giving her sister's friend. "Eh. I'll admit it's not as nasty as the djinn, but still pretty nasty."

"She takes after her mother is her problem. Karma was relatively negative about most things, but she could be sweet and not so bxtchy. She literally had control over the karma of people. You do good things without being asked and you get good things happening to you in return and vice-versa. If you can find their soft spot, they can be a real gem. It's later on that you realize she's into superstition, black cats and voodoo dolls and is like a bullet to your brain... Then there's mi hermana, Sheila. She expects being a queen and after some few years of being unable to say no to your wife's puppydog eyes much less adorable little girls giving you the puppydog eyes, they get spoiled. The only difference is Truth didn't exactly beg daddy for everything when he was falling asleep on the livingroom floor with them lying on each side of him," Trevor answered in place of his daughter before catching her shoe in one hand and tossing it back at her.

"Do not compare me to your sister. And I did not beg for everything. I'd ask mom and she said she'd ask you if it'd be alright and then it was there. You obviously agreed to everything she'd ask you... Wait. You guys keep using past tense when you talk about mom. Someone better start talking or I'm going full out scream," Deception hissed only to duck when a knife hit where her head had been. "You go full scream and I let Adra kill you. Just ask politely for a response to your curiosity and be patient, not a full blown temper tantrum. You're almost the age I look so grow up already. Moron," Maso growled back while briefly readjusting the hand that'd thrown the knife to where it was comfortable again between himself and Krystina. He didn't want her disturbed after all.

"I already told you, Deception. Your mother isn't coming back. She's dead and I killed her." That apparently wasn't what she'd expected due to the sudden shock on her face, but it also wasn't exactly something Trevor had wanted to tell her in such a cold and heartless way. Unfortunately for him, it had just come out. The only fortunately to it was that Deception already hated him so she couldn't really hurt him anymore by saying she did. At least he didn't think she could. Was that even possible? And then it came, those hurtful words. "I hate you!"

"Trevor..." "Not that look again..." "What look? I can't see the look." "It's a hollow look. A look of lifelessness. It's the look you used to have about being blind." "Oh... Well I'm sure she didn't mean it." "It's alright... I expected her to respond that way. I also expected the tears and the urge she has to cry on her sister's shoulder, but she's attempting not to do so because Lulu is over there. Her secondary choice is curling up in the chair to which she is doing now. Daddy still can't do anything right no matter what he does. Funny how I was trying to figure out how to tell her in a nicer manner once we went home and she comes to us," Trevor snickered lightly albeit still sounded relatively empty compared to how his words sounded earlier.

"That is a good thing, Sky... Sweet. Touching even, but should you really take the blame all on yourself? You defended those in this house, yes, but Karma did attack us first and if you want to get technical about it, Hades killed her. You simply buried her," Shayde started lowly so only Sky could hear him before slightly raising his voice so he was no longer invisible in the corner with his fair haired partner. Glad to hear that, Adramalech. It makes sense as to why Ms. Hiromi hasn't come to bother Trevor yet about donning his ninja assassin uniform.

"I'll try," Ephraim huffed lightly while noting a soothing feeling nearby that was warm. Was she trying to heal him? He couldn't really tell anymore and his shirt and the bandages wrapped around his arms and legs were feeling damp. He could even feel a head of sweat running down the side of his face. Ignoring those in the livingroom as they passed including Deception, he wiped his hand across his forehead. Once he got to the bathroom, he sat down next to the toilet on the floor. "Don't waste your energy trying to fix what's wrong with me. It'll pass soon... Soon as in a day or so. I don't recall Truth and her sister having a stomach bug for more than a day so I doubt it'll last long. Then again, they didn't really have a cold for more than a few days back then and I was down for over a week 'cause I got a cold."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:19 pm
Dantes_river

"you're sending your hate to the wrong person, des. Mom was the one who wanted the fight. Hades and I just obliged." truth murmured, mimicking her father's stone cold look. "If you want to hate anyone, hate me." she sighed, leaning against the couch.

"If you're sure...." She sighed, gently kissing his cheek as she curled into him.

As he adjusted, the vampire's cheeks flushed more, a small pout on her face.

"hey, I can at least use my powers to make you feel better until you've got meds in your system. Speaking of, I'll be right back." She smiled, kissing his cheek as she went back to where everyone was. "Any one know what meds to give Ephraim? He just puked his guts out." she sighed, raising an eyebrow first to Shadowheart then Trevor.

As soon as Shayde had made their presence known, Skylar had put more distance between himself and deception by shrinking back against the wall as much as he could.

"you may call me Adramelech, little snake." the demon murmured, his gaze never having drifted from Deception.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:37 pm
Pure T0rture

"Yes, well, while I'd enjoy getting over this faster, I don't want to drain all of your energy trying to fix whatever it is I'm going through right now," Ephraim muttered lightly only to flash a weak half-smile at her for kissing him on the cheek. Yep. He'd do whatever he could to avoid passing this over to anyone else... If it was a virus that is. As she left, he peeled off his shirt still stick to his back and set it down beside him. Ignoring all of the light scars in his skin and the yellow and pink sparks dancing around those seals tattooed into his skin, he started removing the little silver hooks holding the bandages on his arms along with the bandages themselves. He refused to let a fever or any other kind of sickness take him down like when he was younger. This process was then repeated with his legs and the wrappings around his mid-torso before he stretched out on his stomach on the cool linoleum floor. Why was there no real comfortable position during this? Wait... Did he have claws there for a second or was he hallucinating?
"What's wrong with me?" he breathed out to the empty bathroom while briefly curling his hand into a fist.

"Hades said Karma knew what she was doing when she came here and if you wake Lianna up, he will not hesitate in splitting your skull wide open. He also made it clear that he'll beat it into your head that killing her was something he didn't hesitate in doing and you shouldn't blame your family for it. He then flashed a vicious smile and said good nickname for her, Crow. All the monkey could come up with was Madame Bitchy, She-tard and Little Seraphina," Shayde snickered while hooking his foot behind Sky's knee and lightly tugging him back near him. Poor boy was still as shy as ever around new people. I think we all saw how much good that did with a certain little girl with about as much skill as a bumblebee. Do your abilities just not work on those of Sheikah descent or did your abilities just see that lack of skill thus ignoring her? This was followed by a far more serious expression as Rissa came in.

"I wouldn't suggest anything the master of potions gives. Shadowheart had a bad reaction to the things he makes. I don't know if human medications or fey ones are alright," Sheik responded to Rissa while giving a half-shrug before lightly squeezing Kana in his arms as if hugging her a bit more firmly. He'd accept pain if it meant he could show her affection. What was with that slightly darker look in Shayde's eyes though? It was then he felt himself tense slightly.

"Not a clue. I've never dealt with him when he was sick, but then again, his sensei Wei Fong wouldn't even let anyone near him when word spread through the Brotherhood that the toughest informant we had completely lost consciousness over a mere cold. All his sensei told us was it took over half of a week of him being exposed to high heat and below freezing temperatures just to get the fever he had to lower itself to the point where he became conscious again. Ephy can't recall coming to. All he's ever said about it was one minute things went all white and the next thing he knew, he was up and making breakfast for all of the boys in the home he grew up in about a week later," was Trevor's response while standing up. Glancing briefly at Adra and Shayde, his brow raised slightly. "Becoming sick after a couple of days of having those seals, however, isn't uncommon. The only other time I've ever heard of him getting sick was when enchanters and seamstresses put those seals in his clothes. Could it possibly be due to him being a creature from the dark, the magic from the light is causing his body distress and causing him to act like a berserk beast instead of what he really is?"

"Seals? What seals?" Shayde asked, his brow furrowing slightly. "You've seen them, Shadowheart. Here's one of his masks with- Why did you just flinch?" "'Cause Shadowheart's back in his dark side and that's light magic inside of those seals. Sky, has he been switching back and forth since he tried to kill us and nearly succeeded with Hades?" "Don't bother with answering that. You can put that away now. I believe I know what his issue is and how to fix at least some of it. Adramalech, I'll take back my earlier words if you do me two favors. One; find and kill the master of potions. Sorry to say, Lucian and Watari, but you're going to have to continue building up your poison tolerance in the older fashion. My second request; send those children of the dark that perverted old demon stole from their tombs back to their realm. The shadows will protect them there and do as they've been doing Ephraim and myself for years. Rissa and Sky, we're going to the kitchen to discuss some things and work on something to fix him right up. It's no wonder the shadows were so upset when he passed through them..."

Blinking, Trevor returned Ephraim's mask to where it'd been folded up behind a couch cushion. Or maybe it fell off the top of the couch. His smile, however, twitched up in a smile when Deception asked, "You mean that kid you used to bring home that just stared at us like we were crazy when we tried playing games with him?" "The one and the same. I believe you also kissed him through his mask and he nearly had a heart attack. That actually traumatized him, y'know? He refused to be near a girl much less work with a girl for the longest time." "He used to bully us so he deserved something bad to happen to him. I just didn't expect him to freak out like that... I am still going to say I hate you, Truth and Hades though 'cause mom wouldn't have done that. She had every right to hate you for never being home." "Then hate me if that's what you want, but I will ask you something. Is it that you don't believe she'd do something like that or that you don't want to believe she'd ever do something like that? Like I always used to say to those in the Brotherhood I worked with, 'sure, my daughters spend most of their time with their mother, but that makes every second I get to spend with them that much better. Absence makes the heart grow fonder and seeing as their daddy is their superhero, they get to hear amazing tales of good versus evil and have many paths set before them. I cannot choose their path in life for them, but I can open new doors for them. No matter what they choose, they will always have a part of their mommy and a part of their daddy in them'. In shorter terms, even today I can see a little of your mother and a little of myself and my weird family in you girls. What you choose to do with your lives is up to you to decide, but I will always be there for you even if the Brotherhood has to consider me AWOL now. Everyone thinks I'm a bit insane anyways. You might want to see if Krystina's getting sick or if the antibodies of a certain musician are killing off the vampire genes. Flushing of the face is one of the most common signs of someone getting a fever."

Setting his cheek against Krystina's forehead, Maso mumbled, "Your attention is all over the place, Trevor. She's a little warm to me, but that's it." "I'm just glad to see he has a semi-smile, is still speaking intelligibly and isn't just sitting by a wall staring off into space. People think his serious mode is scary, they wouldn't want to be in the same house as him when he's gone into a full out depression. Anyone besides me weirded out by Shadowheart's darker side actually being nice?" "He doesn't feel like his dark self to me so I'm iffy about it." "If you're right on that being his dark side, supposedly the prince of this dark realm, then yeah. I'm about as weirded out as you 'cause he tried killing us not that long ago and now he's just so... Calm."

In the kitchen, after having left the livingroom, Shayde had started boiling up some water on the stove that he started adding some odd looking ingredients to, his hands sliding in and out of the shadows as if it were no big deal. Of course he hadn't uttered a word since he stepped foot in here, but whatever. He would rather deal with one person voicing their concerns over him being out in the open than all of them freaking out.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:34 am
Dantes_river

"right.... I'll be back later then." The demon mumbled, rubbing the bridge of his nose. "But you owe me another pack of cigarettes." He chuckled, walking out the door and quickly taking off flying.

"you alright? You're being a awfully quiet..." Sky murmured from behind him, leaning on the wall.
Rissa on the other hand was fidgeting with her necklace once again, trying to remain calm as she waited for shadowheart to tell her what the hell he needed her help with.

"No, I can tell. That's his darker side.... But I don't think he's too up for fighting right now since Ephie isn't doing so great..." Truth mumbled, closing her eyes. "Then again, maybe Sky has calmed this side of shadowheart as well?" She grinned, opening her eyes to raise an eyebrow at her uncle.

Opening her eyes, krystina gave a tiny sigh. "W-whys the room spinning....?" She mumbled, holding onto maso's shirt tightly.
"Yeah, she's sick." Kansei murmured as she padded in from who knows where. "Smells like it anyways." She shrugged then frowned. "Also smells like a graveyard and a bar in here. What'd I miss?"

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:34 pm
Pure T0rture

"Fit as a fiddle. I'd just rather deal with them one at a time in voicing their concerns than all at once. I hear enough voices to last a lifetime and yet you hear how they go into debate about nearly every little thing in the livingroom. How Shadowheart hasn't strangled them yet is beyond me. What's worse is they feed off each other's words. It's a migraine waiting to happen," the dark haired male almost seemed to hum before flashing a light smile at the fair haired male, a puff of a dark purple smoke rising from the pot ever so briefly before dissipating. Shayde's eyes then glanced briefly over to Rissa only to let out a soft sigh. "Feel free to voice any concerns before I have to switch back into the side you all feel so closely attached to. I'm pretty sure like most of the others, some of you still have worries about if I'm gonna kill you in your sleep... My answer, of course, would be no, but still. You'd be as pissy as I was if you knew what I know. Unfortunately, they come when I get pissed and the shadows start eating up the area around me. It's only happened once before, but that was Hagen's fault and the side you guys know up here was having a panic attack... And I might've felt like taking back this world from those- Ooh. Gotta chill or we'll have a repeat of the skeletons coming out of the walls. You don't have to believe me, of course, but Sky does. Then again, he likes me even if I did try killing you out of pure hatred for another... Giving another soft sigh, he spun his hand slightly before pouring some of the liquid into a cup. Staring briefly into it, he only briefly shook his head before turning back to Sky and Rissa.
"He has them tattooed into his skin, doesn't he? Any ideas on how to remove the ink and light magic from the skin besides using a knife or that laser thing humans came up with? We can't move him in his condition and we can't wait that long before he gets worse. The shadows are refusing to touch him at this point and have stated that I should be glad they didn't just toss him and you into the bottom of the Marianas Trench. That weird old demon guy, master of potions or whatever the heck he's supposed to be, he was originally of the dark realm or he would've been if the dark hadn't scattered like it had so as to avoid complete destruction. The light realm already knew we had survivors seeing as this neutral realm would've become as bright and insufferable as their own if they'd succeeded in destroying us, but in a world of grey, it's easy to hide the black. Same goes for the white, but you get the point. He knows very well how dark the light magic really is to those of our kind. Much like the children he stole from their resting places until it was their time to awaken in this world, he's been working for the light realm. Those seals weren't to tame Ephraim, but to slowly consume him from the inside-out. It was a death sentence, but the old coot didn't realize what he was trying to kill with light magic. While light magic will make us flinch or get sick to the point that we completely lose consciousness, it will take centuries for it to completely put us six feet under." Pausing momentarily, he held the cup out to the female while at least attempting to make the gesture seem less vicious than his attack on them earlier. It probably didn't help he shot a brief glare up at the ceiling, but other than that, he remained relatively calm. As if recalling Adra's request, he briefly reached inside his shirt and removed a carton of cigarettes only to set it on the counter. "That is if he's awakened enough of the dark inside of him to survive that long. This here is something that will at least ease some of the strain his body is going through in order to keep from letting the light magic succeed in killing him. Much like I told Sky, even the darkness needs it's healers, but I can only do so much right now. I'm still not fully awake myself. Is this clear to you or do I have to break it down further? Remove the seals and the light magic, the shadows will try fixing his system afterwards. You might have to try convincing him to let you remove them, however, seeing as how long it's been preached to him that he'll go insane without them. And do tell him to sip it so he doesn't upchuck this all over the place. Looks like I'll have to switch back again sooner than I thought seeing as we've drawn unnecessary attention to ourselves. Fortunately, Shadowheart can make this same concoction should Ephraim need more while I cannot be out to assist you in aiding him. He'll know what it is once he sees it. Other than this, however, I would rather not so much as touch him with a ten foot pole until those seals are removed."

"I don't know... I'd say I doubt it, but Sky does seem good at cracking even the toughest personalities with his fragile demeanor. I'm not fond of his dark side and it's not just the whole trying to kill us earlier either. There's just something about it I feel I would rather not get the chance to meet," Sheik mumbled with a slight frown only to lightly wave at Kansei. "Where would you like to begin?"

"My daughter Deception came to visit alongside the master of potions who was helping Maso and Lulu develop a slightly stronger immunity to poisons, sleeping concoctions and so on. We're still trying to figure out what Ephraim is, but Adra and I agree it isn't a berserker. Ephraim became ill out of the blue although I was wondering if it was stress that brought it upon him or not 'cause he looked rather off when we were discussing it. Then Rissa told us about how he'd puked his guts out when they were outside and Shadowheart seemed confused when I mentioned Ephraim's seals so I went to show him the seal again and he flinched. Apparently he's been switching in and out of his dark side since he went all super psycho killer on us and Sky never told us about it. His dark side is now helping Rissa and Sky discuss how to help Ephraim get better in the kitchen as of now and Stina getting sick which you walked in on me saying I thought she was either sick or turning into her original self due to Koail giving her blood... Koail's a good friend of the family's and an amazing musician before you ask, but he has to wear a dog collar with ancient sorcery in it to remain a vampire," Trevor answered while briefly raising a finger for all of the events that had occurred while she was out.

"He didn't mention that Shadowheart let that Adro-Asmodeus guy leave the house to go kill this master of potions guy. Shadowheart has a dark side? Then what do you call that attitude problem he had before, his nice side?" Deception added while ignoring her dad puffing up his cheeks like a sulky child for having been told of something he'd missed. She then raised her brow slightly at Truth as she had no idea what they meant by a dark side. "Pretty much, D. He's worse in this dark side. The guy tried killing all of us... Or more like all but two of us. Either way, he nearly succeeded in getting Hades." "I don't think I want to meet this dark side of his..."

"You've got a slight fever started, hon. Just go on ahead and close your eyes again. The room won't spin as badly. Rest is some of the best medicine when you get sick although my dad used to say perseverance and determination to never be taken down by illness is the best medicine," Maso purred gently while brushing his fingers through her hair. At this random comment, however, all of the males still in the room redirected their gaze towards him with the same look of 'what?'. "Maso? Would you mind repeating that?" "He didn't..." "I think he did..." "I said rest is the best medicine when you get sick." "After that." "That my dad used to say perseverance and determination to never be taken down by an illness was the best medicine? Why am I repeating this for you?"

"Maso, you haven't realized your first progress in your amnesia in years... You're talking about your dad," Lulu attempted to explain only to get Maso glancing briefly between his cousins. "And?" "What's your dad's name?" "Wataru. Why?" "He's still not getting it... He hasn't noticed the change. Think it's the wings?" "Or he's bumped his head one too many times..." "Or sleep deprivation isn't the best idea for him." "Maso, before you went to sleep, you couldn't tell us any of that. You didn't know who your dad was. A-are you feeling alright?" "Right as rain. I didn't? Huh... That's weird." "Perhaps later today we should see how much he remembers. Trevvy?" "If we delve too far, Sheik, he could revert back to speaking in the Sheikah tongue. Whatever they did to kill him had to be severely traumatic. If I recall the cause of death correctly, he went through hours of severe torment of bleeding slowly only to be allowed to heal up some and have the process repeated again for days, weeks or possibly even months... Remember when Sheila pinned you down and-" "No! Nevermind! You're right. You're always right. Drop it. Drop the subject." "That's what I thought. Now imagine that kind of reaction only ten times worse considering we're talking about Maso here." "What are you two going on about over there?" "Nothing!"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:10 pm
Dantes_river

"that was dizzying, i'll agree to that." Sky chuckled softly, stuffing his hands into his pockets.
"as far as whether or not i trust you, i don't have to. Ephraim needs help, and you seem to know what you're doing, so that's good enough for me." Rissa murmured, pulling out her ponytail. "and as to the seals, you think a fire would burn it out? i mean, i know it works on some seals... but would it work on the ones he's got?"

"mm...." Krystina nodded at his words, closing her eyes again and falling asleep near instantly.

"as to why it smells like a graveyard, i'm gonna go with you're smelling the old guy who just left..." Truth mumbled, smiling to herself when Kansei sat down by her. "daddy? should someone go check on Ephie?"

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:37 pm
Pure T0rture

"And it...? Never mind. Just do as I told you to. As for fire removing the seals, try it and see if it works. I can't make any promises it'll work, but it's better than nothing and if necessary, the shadows will be able to regenerate any skin damage taken by roasting them damn things off. The magic is infused with the ink. Once the ink's gone, the magic will be gone. I can't promise immediate results either considering how long he's had these seals on him," Shayde responded with a brief flicker of a half-smile and slight shake of his head. These people would trust a toddler with a pair of scissors apparently. As far as they knew he could've just been poisoning Ephraim even more and they'd never think twice about it. Turning back to Sky, he gently set his cheek against his shoulder. "You're at a comfortable height, y'know that?"

"I was actually just thinking that. He's been alone for what, ten or fifteen minutes? I'm gonna see if he's alright 'cause I'd rather him not have a panic attack about your sister being here while he's sick. It'll be like the exorcist," Trevor responded somehow returning to that cheerful as ever expression. After mussing up Deception's hair a bit and doing the same to Truth, he headed out of the room without the slightest bit of hesitation.

"Sheik, your brother gets really weird when he's having mood swings," Lulu rumbled lowly while briefly shifting his eyes in the leader of the ninja assassins' direction. Sheik mostly just shrugged slightly before gently placing a kiss on top of Kana's head. "He's always been a little weird especially with being able to turn his emotions off and on like a light switch. God, he'd sit through an entire funeral just staring off into space or playing with a string from his clothes while everyone else had tears rolling down their face, but once our parents started scolding him for not putting enough effort into anything he did, out came the waterworks. What was even weirder was when Sheila and I cried, our parents just shrugged it off, but once he started with the waterworks the whole world had to stop spinning to cater to his needs. Laziest man in the whole world, or at least you'd think he was if you knew him back then, and yet everyone was wrapped around his finger. He'd sometimes even stick his tongue out at Sheila and me after our mother left the room to get him ice cream 'cause he'd started crying and going on about how he had no talent so what was the point in trying anymore. That was your father throughout all of the years I've been in this world with him and before Karma came along."

"Sounds like you two didn't get along much," Maso breathed out while trying to remain as relaxed yet as still as possible for Krystina to sleep peacefully. "No one in our family gets along with each other. We just tolerate some people better than others. I can tolerate Trevor better than I can tolerate Sheila due to Trevor never trying to kill me. He's hogtied me and thrown me in closets before alongside locking me in the basement with a clown doll and the attic with a rocking chair he'd make rock out of the blue, but never once did he attempt killing me. Yes, my childhood was filled with torment from both of my older siblings whether it was just to stop me from trying to get one to actually try doing physical labor or running away from the other shrieking about how I'm a spoiled little brat when all I was doing was practicing throwing knives." "I think Trevor said something about how you used to scream like a little girl when Sheila would start chasing you too." "You'd scream like a little girl too if you saw her running after you, knives prepped in both hands to start stabbing you in the neck. She was one terrifying girl. No one but Trevor actually stood up to her and he only duct taped her to poles upside-down so he could go back to napping. He'd even slap a piece of duct tape over her mouth so she couldn't yell in that shrill voice of hers about how he needed to get her down. She eventually learned the sound of duct tape and would behave every now and then just so she wouldn't get duct taped to a pole." That got Lulu and Maso to start laughing lightly as it was humorous.

Elsewhere in the house, Trevor had become a little more cautious about walking towards the bathroom seeing as the hall lights were now flickering of and on. Reaching to push open the door with his hand, he frowned slightly at several holes in the door that looked like some large animal had struck the door. Once the door was open, however, he almost regretted having done so seeing as it was dark in the bathroom. Flicking on the lights, he heard a soft hiss and stepped inside to see the flooring had claw marks in it along with the cabinets and the wall. As for the mirror, it was just completely shattered. How had they not heard any of this? "Ephy? You alright in here? Shxt! Okay. Lights are now out until the bulb gets changed. Got it. You don't want the lights on. Come on. Uncurl yourself from the fetal position 'cause that isn't going to help. You're seriously too old to be acting like a child," he muttered while reaching over towards the yellow and pink sparks still making at least part of Ephraim visible, his hand wrapping around the other's arm. Was he always this light? He couldn't recall ever having picked him up before.
Once Ephraim was dragged out of the fetal position, Trevor sat down and pulled his head into his lap. Once comfortable, he brushed the younger male's hair out of his face no matter how it looked like he'd just jumped into a pool and had come out maybe five or ten minutes ago. What had him unsettled about him was how he hadn't really responded vocally yet something dark was unhappy in this room with him. "Are you doing this, Ephy? You need to stop doing it if you are. It's not going to make things better. Rissa should be back soon. I know you're not feeling well, but you don't need to take it out on your surroundings," he murmured softly only to wince shortly afterwards as it felt like knives cut into the side of his face, neck and shoulder albeit wasn't too bad of an injury. Sure, he felt the blood starting to run down onto his chest after a little bit, but he doubted it felt anything like how Ephraim was. He'd definitely never seen a stomach bug cause someone to complete destroy a room. Then again, he'd never seen Ephraim when he was sick before. At a distant sounding shriek that sounded like the one that Ephraim had let out when he'd removed his mask in Ryxin's house, a shiver ran down his spine only for every muscle to tense when he noticed a shadow beside him when the hall lights flickered again.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:48 pm
Dantes_river

"right... i'd better get this to him then..." Rissa sighed, taking the ... stuff... Shadowheart had made and heading back to the bathroom. "hey i'm ba- woah... um... Ephraim...? trevor? you okay...?" she asked, blinking a few times as her eyes adjusted to the lack of lighting.
"here. this should help.... but drink it slowly." she mumbled, kneeling and holding it out.

"oh? heh, glad you think so." Sky smiled, hugging him gently.

Kansei and Truth grinned, laughing softly.
"that... actually sounds like dad..." Truth smirked, leaning on her friend. "he used to hold Deci upsidedown until she stopped pouting. isn't that right, sis?" she hummed, looking to her twin.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:28 pm
Pure T0rture

"Indeed. It's easier to rest my head against your shoulder than having to stretch and end up getting picked up much less slumping over so much I look dead. If you'd have seen how short I was when I was younger, you'd probably be laughing right now," Shayde smiled lightly while wrapping his own arms around Sky's chest. Noticing the pot on the stove, he frowned slightly before glancing back up at Sky seeing as he hadn't really removed his cheek from his shoulder. "I made that, didn't I? ... I don't like not knowing I've done something and yet bits and pieces of what I've done are as incomplete as the future... At least this time it was something helpful to one of us..."

Glancing up at Rissa, the elder Sheikah briefly held a finger to his lips before directing his gaze briefly to the side where the shadowy figure of what appeared half man, half beast was curled up beside him and Ephraim wincing slightly in his lap. "Ephy, Rissa's brought something to help you feel better. I need you to sit up and drink what she's brought you slowly. No arguing. We're not having the same argument we had when you had a goblin arrow in your shoulder so c'mon and start sitting up," Trevor rumbled in a low tone while helping pull Ephraim up in a sitting position, setting his back against the cabinet even though a new set of scratches appeared on his arm. "Don't worry about these little scratches. I don't think he realizes he's even doing it. The shadow reflects what he has yet to discover thus the eyes. It's a riddle the dark used to hide him. Ephraim! Open your eyes!"
"Stop yellin'... Small space," was all the other muttered before opening an eye and staring at Rissa and Trevor sitting in front of him for a moment before they stopped spinning. Gently taking the cup from Rissa, he sniffed it's contents before taking a sip and exhaling deeply. "What happened to you, old man?" "Nothing special. You just focus on getting better and I would suggest you avoid the livingroom. Your ex-girlfriend's here." Nearly choking on the second sip of whatever this stuff was, Ephraim glanced back up at Trevor and narrowed his eye. "Keep your brat away from me... Rissa, sit." "I'll leave you two be then. Holler if you need anything and do be careful of the glass. I'll clean it up when you guys aren't in here." And with that, the elder Sheikah stood up and smeared the blood on his face with the back of his hand.

"He did! I hated when he did that. All the blood rushed to my head and made me dizzy," Deception responded while still brushing her hair out of it's uncomfortable setting. Stupid Trevor and his treating him like a little girl.

"That's because he's still like that! He's a bully who can be very honest and yet very deceitful. This is how you both tie into his genetics. One of you picked up the sense of honesty while the other is a natural-born liar. Separated, you can be a pain. Put together, and I'd rather be put in an isolation tank than be around you two working together. It'd be like reliving my childhood with Trevor," Sheik agreed perhaps a little too enthusiastically. Within moments, however, he felt himself get picked up by the back of the shirt, his eyes noting a hand catching Kana around the waist.

"What kind of horror stories are you coming up with in here for my daughters, Sheik? I am not a bully. I just charm people really well and bratty siblings like Sheila and yourself deserve being duct taped to poles and locked in closets until you start crying and mom has to let you out 'cause I went outside to sleep under a tree or fell asleep in front of the fireplace. I couldn't help it. You two were always yelling, screaming at the top of your lungs or crying about something. I just found ways to shut you up so I could be lazy. What I did to my children, however, was different altogether. Uncle told me that hanging your kids upside-down when they pout ends up seeming funny so it quite literally turns their frowns upside-down. He used to do the same thing to me when I was depressed and I would always start laughing. Then again, Uncle ate a lot of mushrooms and had a weird connection to animals like Radaghast from Lord of the Rings," the elder Sheikah male snickered while dropping his younger, fair haired brother onto his feet and started pulling on his cheeks. "Anyone feel like helping me fix up the bathroom in a little while? It's kind of a mess and I feel partly responsible since I brought Ephy here. And don't worry about the scratches. The lightbulb blew in the bathroom and the falling glass did it. Don't know how we missed all of that ruckus."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:25 am
Dantes_river

Closing her eyes for a second, the elemental took in a steadying breath. "So.... Shadowheart says he knows what's going on.... But I need you to trust me.... More then you normally do....." She murmured, watching him carefully in case he needed anything.

"I wouldn't laugh..... " sky murmured, holding shayde close.

"It made me laugh too.... 'Course... I'm an oddball" truth smiled, standing g to sit next to her sister.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:26 pm
Pure T0rture

"You would too 'cause you wouldn't have thought I'd turn into this giant standing before you. Besides that, even ninja assassins trained to remain emotionless couldn't help but to laugh when Hagen's father would have me training with the older and far more advanced members of their clan. It was like one solitary ant trying to fight a dragon," Shayde chuckled lightly although his lips only twitched up into a half-smile. His stepfather no longer remained in this world because of his older stepbrother and it still hurt remembering the shock on the older male's lifeless face much less the tears of fear on his stepmother's dying face.

"Shadowheart, eh? I suppose he'd know more about us considering he's been far closer to the dark than I have. Agh! Shoot that hurts," Ephraim started out in just breathing out the words only to hiss and stiffen slightly. After the throbs in his gut ceased, his muscles relaxed again before he took another sip of this odd tasting drink. He wondered what it was, but figured he'd ask Shadowheart later. Talking was becoming too much of a hassle along with keeping the room from spinning. "So what's wrong with me and how are you involved in it? The room spinning ain't really helping me any..."

"It did make us start laughing although I don't get what made it so funny. I mean, I'd be all upset 'cause he'd be leaving or something so he'd just pick me up and hold me upside-down. After a few minutes of pouting, it just seemed to make me forget the bad things and I'd start laughing. Why does it do that?" Deception agreed while wrapping her arms around her sister and glancing briefly at her dad. His response was his ever so cheerful smile and a shrug. "Really? You didn't even know if it'd work on us and you still did it? Didn't even know the secret of why it makes kids stop pouting?"

"Yes, I did. I already knew I wouldn't drop you on your heads so when I saw you first pouting, I decided to try it out on you. When it got you to laugh, I put it under the label of a coincidence. Then came the second pout and the third, the fourth and the fifth. Every time I held you like that, you would start giggling as if there were no tomorrow. I couldn't keep calling it a coincidence. It's a magical trick my uncle used to do with me when I got upset and now it's been used by me on you," Trevor hummed as if it explained how the world came to exist. Releasing Sheik's cheeks, he stepped behind his two daughters and gave them a hug before simply leaning on the back of their chair.

"Go sit in front of Lulu so he can patch up those scratches, Trevor. The entire shoulder of your shirt has turned darker than the rest of your shirt by now so it's not as light a cut as a piece of glass cutting you. You'll never tell us what did it though so just get it healed up," Sheik huffed lightly while rubbing his cheeks and sitting back beside Kana. Even if his older brother denied it, he was deliberately bullying him. It's what he did when he wasn't working much less in such a deep depression he just forgot to do things that were routine. "Kay! Lulu, you mind trying to stitch this up with your magic spit?" Like his younger brother had told him to do, Trevor moved in front of Lulu who started to feel for him in front of him. At having patted the same spot of Trevor like twice, the older male started snickering slightly before shifting his hand to his shoulder.

"Sorry... Can you remove your shirt? I don't feel like spending ten minutes trying to collect saliva in my mouth," Lulu breathed out softly while listening to Trevor's movements in front of him. "It's no big deal. I understand the irritation of just sitting there trying to think of something that'll make spit gather more quickly in your mouth. For a human body being made up of a certain percentage of water, spit gathers really slowly. There you go. I also have some on my left forearm." Dropping his shirt in his lap, Trevor ignored the unintelligible mutterings of his younger brother while he reset Lulu's hands near the injuries. "I know. It's such a pain when all of the water in the air isn't gathering like it's supposed to much less bodies of water aren't around. And of course everyone opts to get hurt in those situations or attacks you when you're unarmed. Sorry if it stings." With that, Lulu started licking Trevor's wounds while letting a soft blue glow surround the cut and his tongue as the healing process began. Trevor, of course, was trying not to start laughing. It just seemed funny to him how even in human form Lulu could be the wolf he was.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games