Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

╔════════════════════════════════╗

Keith helped Sean up and was surprised when another pair of twins appeared nearby. "Oh, Hi, I'm Keith and this is Sean." he said with a smile. Sean, now calmed thanks to the potion looked at the twins, somewhat interested. "Hi." He said quietly. He wasn't so anxious anymore and was growing kind of bored with waiting there.

╚════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:32 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image

Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Caitlin shrugged, "At the moment, I'm excited about getting warm, sorted, then sleeping. But other than that, Qudditch and Teansfiguration..I think."She said, pulling at a curl yet again. Caitlin chewed her lip. Was it really fair that the older students got to go in before they did? She didn't think it was. But then again, they had to be in there to see the Sorting, right? Caitlin mentally shrugged and looked at her bold friend, "What're you excited for?"She asked, looking around once more.
Wise
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:...)}

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:40 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie smiled. "I'm excited for potions." She squealed. "I play Quidditch with the twins... er I guess I mean my younger cousins, but anyways I play Quidditch with them over summer, and I don't think I'm that good at it, so I doubt I'll be trying out for the team. They definitely will be when they get here next year though." She laughed and started bouncing on her feet again. Trying to look into the distance in hopes of spotting the professor. "Do you think the professor will be here soon?" She asked everyone in the group.

OOC:...

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Hannah listened to Michelle, Gracie, and Caitlin's conversation."I can't wait till potions as well and I would love to try out for Quidditch team,"she said with a smile and ate another bean her hand.

User Image
Mood--- Happy

Location--- Hogsmeade

"Thoughts" We want food.

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:53 pm
User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
Eretria Whitethorne
Second Year - Slytherin
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Eretria nodded at Amanda's statement. "Well, at least then we won't be getting run into by everyone here." She followed Amanda over to one of the carriages and climbed in, finally wondering how this year was going to turn out.

----------------------------------
State: Calmer
OOC: Next post at the Entrance.

Let's see what I can make of this...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:07 pm
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

Fourth Year, Slytherin Seeker
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

”Oh, your right—we’re going to want to find a good spot on the carriages, don’t want to be the last ones up to the great hall, huh?” She jested, a magnificent smile radiating upon her plush pink lips as a warm arm had been wrapped around her waist and his compliment filled her heart with a flutter of wings, as it always had. He always had this effect on her, and it always made her want to—

Smirking, she returned her attention to Daisy. ”And your definitely going to want to find a good spot on the boats, Professor Mckenney should be coming to take you lot across the lake soon, don’t want to get stuck with someone obnoxious—or fat—the entire way over.” She giggled cheekily as she gestured towards the lake. ”I’ll look for you in the sorting, good luck-! Oh-!” Belle exclaimed as she noticed a bout of motion stir from Devin’s other side.

Lifting upon the tips of her toes, she spotted a young girl had ran into him and nearly tripped over. Seemed this lot of first years was going to be filled with trips to the infirmary. ”Are you alright?” She blinked, leaning close and extending a helping hand in case it was needed to the young girl, with long pale blonde hair cascading down around her waist.

Hogsmeade Station with Devin Cloud, Daisy Benster, Melinda Montbarron
Desires: Perfection
Troubles: Patience

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: I can't wait.
----------- 
----------- 
OOC:

Daisy looked at the girl and showed no expression."Well I am going to go over by the others so I can get a good spot othe boats. Oh and my name is Hannah Palidonia," she said to the girl and the walked to the other kids. 

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:15 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image

Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Wise
Caitlin shrugged, rubbing her arms to keep warm. She looked to the red head, "What position do you want?"She asked looking at the girl. She seemed a beater, if she was correct with what the positions are. Caitlin wamted to be the Seeker, of whatever house she got put into. She chewed her lip, pulling her scarf up again.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:...)}

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:17 pm
User Image

User Image۩═━┈☢┈━═۩
Edd & Erik Meridith

First Year __
۩═━┈☢┈━═۩

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Bored
✔Status: Single

The other set of twins finally spoke up, introducing themselves. "Nice to meet you Sean," Edd said, followed by, "and you Keith," said by Erik. The others seemed less interested in them, so they really didn't say much to them.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Hannah smiled and thought of the potions she liked. Before she answered she looked out arcoss the lake to see if the Proffesor was on his or her way. Then she turned her attention back to Caitlin,"Well I am really interested in healing positions, but I like any type of positions unless they do harm to someone. Well not emotional harm, but physical harm," she said with a smile. Then Hannah looked at the two sets of twins and smiled at Sean. She kind of liked him and thought he was cute. He seemed like the sweet, smart, and kind type of guy. She eventually turned her attention back to Caitlin."Oh yeah and I would love to be a beater I think I have the skill for that, what about you," she said with a smile again.

User Image
Mood--- Impatiant

Location--- Hogsmeade

"Thoughts" I can't wait till Quidditch try outs.

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:29 pm
I’m impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
I’m at Lay Chimirida, not a heart and soul
I got a Saturday night, and nothing is dead
And if I ever had to do it, well, you know I wouldn’t care

User Image
Chantale Ellis

House: Unsorted
Year: First
Pureblood

Nell was happy that the overexcited twin had calmed down and smiled when they began to converse with the other twins in their year. How funny would it be if the double trouble turned into the worrisome foursome? She couldn't help but giggle at her own rhyme before turning back to the group. She agreed with the others and placed a hand over her own growling stomach and began to tap her shoes in impatience. Her mother had tried to make her eat but she had been too excited and she only at licorice wands on the train ride over here, she was starving! But when the conversation switched to classes she eagerly jumped in. "I think Potions and Charms are going to be my favorite classes. Being able to create something magical from nearly scraps of ingredients is amazin', and Charms are extremely helpful in day to day life. About Quidditch,I like flying, I just don't think I'll try out for the team. I don't think I have the hand-eye coordination." she chuckled at her own fault. Nell's tapping soon turned into short jumps off the ground making her go from her short stature to almost normal height. "Ach! It feels like we've been waiting forever!" she complained.

What I'm wearing: Isn't she cute?
Who's she with: Gracie, Hannah, Michelle, Cloe, and Kena ((OOC: I think that's everyone, sorry if I missed you or misspelled your name ^^"))

I just kicked down, I love when I’m seen
Yeah, and if I’m on a tour back, the message is free
Then there’s a fire, a ray, a knot in sight
And if you get popped here, you get ‘em a lot
You get a heart, bake

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:40 pm
User Image

Richard Drage
First Year - Unsorted
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Richard looked around as he waited. So far, no one seemed to have noticed him as he stood quietly to the side. Well, that was about par for course for his life. He hadn't even seen Mel or even Lore. Now that invisibility was going into effect, he thought. Biting his lip, he just stood there, watching as other people greeted each other and chatted like old friends.

State: Quiet
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: Hey I can talk to him.
----------- 
----------- 
OOC:

Daisy was walking away from the first year girl, Devin, and Belle where saw a boy alone. Her cheeks turned a little red when she saw him and she walked over by him."Hi it seems like you are alone may I join you,"she asked Richard nicely with a smile. 

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:46 pm
Aravis Rosentha
Seventh Year Gryffindor☆Head Girl☆Prefect
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Aravis sighed in relief as the boy came back around. Of course, she would have liked it better if some of the new students hadn't stayed so close, but she knew that they were naturally curious. It wasn't everyday something like that happened.

"Well, I'm glad to see you're doing better Sean," the girl said with a smile on her face. "If you ever get overwhelmed again, you can always try finding me. I shouldn't be too hard to miss." Aravis laughed before realizing thatshe should probably introduce herself. "Course for that, you're probably gonna want my name. I'm Aravis Rosentha, seventh year Gryffindor Prefect and Head Girl."

╚══════════════╝

❝I have a theory that selflessness and bravery aren't all that different.❞

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:47 pm
Lorelai Brookwater
Unsorted First Year
Friends: Richy, Mel?

Lore spotted Richard with another girl and came over, wanting to talk and feeling curious. She reached them and greeted them both.

Thoughts: Oh, there's Richard!
Mood: excited
What am I doing?: Walking

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games