Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:29 am

Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin was about to protest her healing him, but realized that she wasn't taking the wounds onto herself. When she was done, he sat up slowly but in much less pain. He grinned at her and kissed her neck softly, nipping the skin lightly with his teeth as he started to pull off his shirt to expose his chest, which was much more muscled than he had implied. "You got it Sirry. I would ask to do more, but I doubt he'll be out that long. Besides, I left the fuzzy rainbow handcuffs at home, I didn't think I'd need em here." He told her and kissed her ear gently to whisper, "I missed you too. I was so scared that you were like Harmony."

:I have to watch people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:33 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah blushed, both from Kevin's words and the sight of him shirtless. She laughed and kissed his lips again softly. "Don't worry, we can have a party when we get home... You, me, and those delightful little handcuffs." She frowned slightly at the mention of Harmony. "What do you mean, Kevin? What's wrong with her?"

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:39 am

Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin wiped more blood off of his face with his shirt, looking at the floor instead of Sirrah as he spoke. "Sirrah. Harmony is in a coma. She is really sick and she was badly injured. Her neck is really bad, her lips were biten pretty roughly, and her diaphram was cut from talons. But her waist Sirry... Her waist looked like he had actually stabbed her with his talons. I left after I saw it and found out what happened, I had to throw up. I coundn't see Harmony like that Sirrah. She's still just a kid. For all of twenty two, she's still a kid. I was so scared that you looked like that too."

:I have to watch people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:42 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah shuddered in horror. "I knew that Sahiel had tried to hurt her, but I had no idea it was that bad... The one good thing Shadow has done is arrest Sahiel. He's down in the dungeon now, and can no longer release fire; a good guard here, Gospind, destroyed his eyes. Sahiel is to be held here until Harmony's well enough to kill him herself." Sirrah sighed in frustration. "I wish I could get to her! I would do my best to help heal her..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:48 am

User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow came around slowly, groaning at the pain in his chest as he stood. He felt rage lend energy to his stiff limbs when he saw Sirrah holding Kevin nearby. "Little b***h," he snarled, yanking them apart. He opened the door and threw Kevin into the hands of the waiting guards. "Take him to the dungeon." He slammed the door and flung Sirrah to the bed, chaining her there. "You'll pay for that hit, Sirrah..."
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:56 am

Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina had been having a very hard time believing that Ryuu would keep his word about leaving them alone, and when she saw Sirrah getting carried back in, she raced to her side with bandages and rags to clean her wounds. She hissed at the sight of the long and deep gashes all over her. "Shh... Shhh... It's okay Hermana. We're here now, I won't let them take you again." She whispered to her as she cleaned a nasty one on her ribs.

She sighed and brushed away a bit of Sirrah's red hair from her eyes, giving her a sad look. "I didn't expect him to keep his word, I thought this would happen again. It's not your fault, he fooled you. I guess I've been his little chew toy for too long to trust anything he says."

She glanced up at Yuri and gave her a heart broken look, trying not to cry. "Lo siento mi amor. I think our break is over now. He'll be back for me and Sirrah again soon enough. Lo siento."

...Now go and screw yourself.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:02 am

User Image
Yuri Mizu

"Sore wa odoroka reru kamo shiremasen,"

Yuri gasped in horror at the sight of Sirrah's wounds, hurrying to help Nina patch her up. She looked back at her lover, desperately trying to think of a way out of this. But there was none that she could think of; already guards were standing by, ready to chain Sirrah and Nina back to the floor. Nina was right. Their break was over. "I'm sorry, Nina..." she whispered. "We should have gotten out when we had the chance..."

"Demo anata wa basho no kurai no ai o mitsukeru koto ga dekimasu."
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:07 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

All the next day, Sirrah was hopeful. Maybe Shadow would switch back to his nicer side. It had happened before. But that hope was shattered when the unfamiliar guards came to take them both. "I'm sorry, Nina," she said to the other girl as they were dragged down the hall. "It's my fault... I should have sent Kevin away..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:11 am

Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina walked with the guards, not even bothering to struggle this time as they were lead away. She was tired of fighting all the time, she was tired of getting hurt. She looked at Sirrah with a slightly dazed look, then muttering softly, "No Hermana. He had you fooled. Kevin wouldn't have left you anyways, even if you had told him to."

She looked back at the floor wearily, wondering if just breaking would hurt less than what she had gone through already.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:14 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah looked over at Nina, saw her defeated expression, and gripped her arm tightly. "Nina! Don't you dare stop fighting, Nina. I'll protect you as much as I can. You have people that need you. Don't let him win!"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:04 am

Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina sighed softly, tears forming in he eyes as she kept recalling all of her injuries. "Why Hermana? What's the point? I'm tired of being hurt so much because I fight. If I break, it will only hurt once then never again."

Nina kept walking, feeling the guards loosen their grip on her as they felt the fight leave her body slowly. She felt one of the lightly trace her shoulder blade and shuddered, but did nothing to stop him.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:08 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah snarled and slapped away the hand of the guard touching Nina, then slapped Nina herself. "Nina Selidat, you snap out of it this ******** second! If you even are Nina... The Nina I know would NEVER let that bitchy salamander break her! The Nina I know is a ******** FIGHTER!" Sirrah felt the guards grab and restrain her, but hoped she'd made Nina realize that fighting was the right thing to do.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:15 am

Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina winced from the slap, suddenly remembering that Yuri and Sirrah needed her, and she gave her a very wolfish and dangerous smile. "Gracias Hermana. I needed that. Feel free to do that when ever you think I need it."

She suddenly tensed and gave the guard that had touched her a sharp upper cut that made him bite his tongue off, giving Sirrah a wicked look. "Now, what do you say we break some bones? Think we can get fifty?"

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:20 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah grinned and nodded at Nina. "Yeah, I think we can. What do you say we start with these fine Fire Guards?" she asked in a cordial tone before thrashing in the arms of the guards holding her and snapping one's tibia with a well-aimed kick.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:32 am

User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow smirked as his two favorites were returned to him again after so many days apart. "Ah, Bunny, I've missed you, my dear," he said in a mock-friendly voice, gripping her wrists and tossing her to the bed first, chaining her up more thoroughly than usual before turning to Sirrah and doing the same. "And you, my dear fiance, you're looking beautiful as ever," he sneered.
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games