Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:39 am
User Image

She held a pillow over her head to block out all sounds, but even the soft sounds of the fabric moving hurt her head. "No... I don't.... Owwwwwwwwwwww..... Water......" She begged pitifully, her head throbbing. As the half demon tried to keep her head in the dark, her skull felt like it was splitting. "I am never drinking again......"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:42 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah sighed softly in disappointment as she pulled on a robe and left the room silently to go get Dali some water. She didn't see any of the rest of the household up yet, which was a relief. She let a powerful pain medication dissolve in the water before going back to Dali's room and setting the glass lightly on the nightstand. "I'll leave you alone now," she murmured, going into the adjoining bathroom to take a shower.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:49 am
User Image

"Don't whisper so loudly....." she whimpered and groaned as the pain made her want to be sick. She slowly sat up, drained the water, groaned and fell back asleep, her head still under the pillow.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:19 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah went into Dali's room as soon as she woke up to check on her. The lights were all off, but that didn't mean much to the Chiropteran, who could see fine in the dark. What made her freeze was the scent of the room. The air reeked of sex, Dali, and... Kirrah. Kannah felt her face turn beet red and she shook in her rage. Moving quietly out of the room, since she could smell that Dali was in pain from a hangover, Kannah went to the living room to wait for Kirrah.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:26 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah knew she was in trouble the moment she saw Kannah's face. The redhead felt a pang in her chest when the multicolored eyes met hers filled with betrayal, rage, and pain. "Kannah... I can explain," she said softly, cringing back a bit when the woman stood and came toward her.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:31 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah hissed softly at Kirrah, moving faster than the eye could see and pinning her against the nearest wall roughly. "You know, I never took you for the kind of woman to betray a friend... Two friends, in fact... You took advantage of a poor, drunk, inexperienced girl. And you did it knowing how I feel about Dali. I won't forgive you for that! You're a selfish, insensitive b***h, and you're going to ******** die!" Kannah's green eye flickered red in her rage as she brought her fist back to punch through Kirrah's head.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:40 pm
User Image

Epsilon shot a thick strand of his web out to wrap around Kannah's wrists, pulling her back and away from the pinned woman. "Shhhhhhhhhh... Dalila-hime has a hangover Kannah and the children are sleeping. Now, I don't think you should hurt her as Satoshi would wage an all out war against you and then your children would be torn as to who they will side with and such." His sharp yellow eyes focused on Kirrah's green ones. "But that is not my my only feeling. You were right to put her to bed Kannah. The girl was drunker than a wino and not in any place to know what she was really saying. You Kirrah have betrayed both Kannah and Dalila by this. A true gentleman never takes advantage of an intoxicated woman. I personally would kill anyone who looked at Aurora funny when she was drinking." He waited until Kannah's eye had turned back to green before letting her go and saying, "I have half a mind to punch you myself Kirrah. Heed my words; Leave Dalila be for today or I will make you very sorry." He glared into the green eyed woman's soul, as if sealing his threat with the intent his eyes held.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:43 pm
User Image

Aurora stepped out and stood next to Kirrah in the shadows whispering as her eyes turned a ice blue, "And I will be more than happy to make sure that you don't do it again Kirrah-chan. Now, remember that the little ones are still resting, and I will not be pleased if Franz or Artemis wake up in a sad mood. Leave our Hime alone today, you have done enough."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:50 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah felt her face redden with a mix of shame and anger, glaring at Kannah and refusing to look the demons in the eye. "You all act like I raped her... I would never do that to her. I was lying in her bed because I missed her." Tears welled in Kirrah's eyes. "I knew she was a bit intoxicated, yes. But she asked me several times to have sex with her, and she touched me first... I didn't realize how out of it she was until this morning, after she didn't remember anything..."

Kirrah lowered her eyes to the floor, trembling. "She said she loved me," she whispered. "I was so happy... And now... To realize that she really doesn't remember our first time or that I told her how much I love her... It hurts enough without all of you getting on my back!" Kirrah turned and fled the room, running to hers and throwing herself on the bed in anger, burying her face into her pillow and sobbing.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:00 pm
User Image

Aurora watched the woman rush off, not even batting an eyelash at the obvious shame and anger from her. To the griffin demon, Kirrah had raped her friend in a way by having sex with the intoxicated half demon. Her red eyes narrowed in her direction and said to her friend, "Kuru Eppy. We should take Mili-san's gun and hide it before she gets here." the weapon already in her hand as she lead him to the backyard. "And I have never been that drunk." She hissed at the spider demon, to which he responded, "No, no. Of course not Aurora. You never have been so drunk that your clothes magically vanished as you were dancing at..." But they walked too far for anyone to hear, even Kannah.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:52 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah felt a bit guilty at the expression on Kirrah's face. She could tell the woman really hadn't meant any harm, and that the accusations hurt her beyond words. Kirrah wasn't the kind of person to force a girl into sex, so Kannah believed her that Dali had asked for it. The sounds of the redhead's crying reached Kannah's sensitive ears, and made her feel worse as she slipped into Dali's room to care for her, being as silent as possible. 'I almost killed her... I'm the monster here...'

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:28 pm
User Image

Dalila groaned awake again, her head pounding as she heard the footsteps and breathing of someone enter. "Please.... Don't breathe so loud..... Ughhhhh....." She begged, the throbbing growing. The demon was trying so hard not to cry because crying would be loud. "Please....... Owwww...... I am never drinking again....."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:35 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

The instant she realized how much pain Dali was in, Kannah ceased breathing and made her movements completely silent. She slipped back out of the room without a sound and made a light, hangover-specific breakfast for Dali. Banana slices, toast, bacon, and water, as well as a cold compress for her forehead. She reentered the room and set the food down soundlessly, gently placing the cold cloth on the girl's forehead and massaging Dali's shoulders expertly in a way that would lessen her headache.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:13 pm
User Image

Dalila groaned and looked at the person behind her at the touch on her shoulders, her blue eyes mostly closed. The pain was slowly lessening, but she still hurt like, well.... like hell. She reached out her had and grabbed a slice of bacon, shoveling it into her mouth followed by a slice of toast and then a few pieces of banana. The demon looked at Kannah a bit easier as the food helped her clear the hangover, saying in a very soft voice, "Kannah....... I... I think I had sex.... with Kirrah......... I don't really remember....." She then shoveled a bunch of bacon into her mouth and then sat up to drink half the glass of water before flopping back down. "I'm..... I'm sorry.... owwwwwwwwwwww......... P-please don't be mad....... I think I was drunk......" Dalila confessed, trying to still piece together her hazy memories and what Kirrah had told her.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:23 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah kissed Dali's cheek gently and kept rubbing her shoulders and neck with light fingers before speaking under her breath so her voice wouldn't hurt Dali more. "You were quite tipsy, si. But I'm not angry with you, sweetheart. Kirrah, yes, but not you." She sighed and kept herself from asking Dali any questions; she would wait until the girl was recovered for that.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games