Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:21 am
"Geez! You two sound like I can't hear you guys talking!" Zil said, quite displeased with what the twins said about another camera. There were four more in the room but only one was working now and the other three were shut down to prevent any signal intercepting device from finding them -- In case the twins had one of those. Zil sat back and decided to listen to them talk for a while. He'd cut down on the commentaries too.

Monica sighed, putting a hand to her forehead before running it through her hair. She received the summons from the absolute leader via text. And here she thought she had an excuse to not see those men who seem to be complicating her life instead of making it easier as she had originally planned. She looked to the secret police ranks that were now squatting - arms all parallel to the ground and knees half bent uniformly, as though they were all robots programmed the exact same way. They were awaiting the next drill in the physical training that Monica was conducting. They may be secret police but some legs were already trembling as they awaited their chief to finish reading the text. Regular soldiers would be standing at ease or at attention at this time but their training was very different - merciless. Monica addressed them, "Something has come up so we'll have to cut this session short. Don't rejoice just yet. The next session will be double the time" She then nodded and said, "Up!" and all of them stood at attention at almost the exact same time. She then continued, "First row, fall out! You have thirty minutes water break. Change out of your uniforms. The rest, dismissed!" With one final salute, the chief of secret police walked out of the training room. As soon as they heard the sound of the door closing, they broke lines and the first row hurried to do what their chief said. Meanwhile, Monica changed quickly and got into her car after being made up and changed into her disguise. One of the secret police that acted mainly as her bodyguard opened the door for her, playing chauffeur once again.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:22 pm
"No duh. We know you can hear us Sherlock." Vincent replied with irritation.
"Eew! What a pervert! What if he watches me while I undress?" Valkyrie squealed.
"What kind of messed up person would be into little girls anyway." Vincent asked.
"I know, right? Could be worse. He could be into little boys." Valkyrie giggled.
"Ok. That's definitely screwed up." Vincent squirmed uncomfortably.
"Yeah, what kind of messed up weirdo would?" Valkyrie laughed.
((Irony = their father))

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:51 pm
((Damien's a pervert, but he's not a ***** style="color: black">Damien went down and began getting his face redone to look like how he did last time. He hated the makeup and prosthetic process, but it was necessary. He would then put on a new suit. His last one still needed to be cleaned. While Damien was getting his face temporarily changed, he wondered if he should send someone to aid Jian with interrogating the officers. He liked his friend, but thought he was way too soft. He hoped this job would prove him wrong.

"Have you made sure that the kids have been fed? The chief wants to make sure they're at least getting their nutrition" Dustin said to Zil.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:27 pm
((I donno. I heard something about this new assistant of his from Aya. ))

Shadow also got ready. She wore a dark violet wig as well as an unusual but sophisticated outfit. It was suitable for both fancy events and for clean get-aways. She wasn't taking any chances with this.

After a few hours, Jian returned to base exhausted after carrying out Damien's orders. The workers were compensated and sent home. The officers who betrayed them were left in the experimental room, and were ordered to signal the executioners when they were ready. Afterwards, he faxed the results to Damien, feeling dirty inside. Still, as dirty as he felt, he felt it partly justified for the innocent lives they were trying to take.

"Welcome back Chief General." One of the officers (the hot officer who Damien called to his officer the day before) said as he saluted.

"Thank you." Jian replied.

"Pardon me for asking, sir, but are you alright? You look a bit pale." The officer continued.

"I'm just a bit tired, thank you." Jian muttered.

"Perhaps you should take a break in the infirmary. I'll inform the head office for you."

"No thank you. I have to give a full report in..." Jian muttered, then stopped, starting to breath a little more heavily.

"Sir, I really think you should..." The officer continued when suddenly, Jian began to collapse. The officer caught Jian and looked him over. "Ch-Chief General!? Are you alright?" The officer asked in a slight panic as he slowly let him onto the ground.

"I... should be fine..." Jian muttered weakly.

"He has a fever. You, help me carry him to the infirmary. You, contact the head office and inform them that the chief general is ill!" The soldier commanded as Jian was carried to the infirmary.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:40 am
"You guys... Have creepy thoughts. Who taught you to think like that? Is that how Diethelmians raise their children nowadays? Note to self, say no to Diethelmian women... Even if they're hot" He then continued, "I'd sooner watch Diethelmian brainwash propaganda than that" He rolled his eyes and answered Dustin, "Oh yes sir! I even threw in some pastries I baked myself~" The last line was said in a very melodic way.

Monica sat at the back of her limo in full disguise. Today, she wore a black apple bob cut wig that falls perfectly in place just above her shoulders. This was matched with pink lipstick and smoky eye shadow. It looked particularly good with the black dress and matching stilettos she wore. It was different - Monica wearing anything other than white. It was because she felt a little having gotten over the fact that she was deprived of the wedding she was groomed for since she was born. Besides, it's not like anyone had to know it was her.

((OOC: That's funny... My post didn't send? I guess I'll have to do it over. Anyway, when I said shota, I meant girly-looking adults or those post-adolescents with childish features. Never said a kid per se unless we're calling in ***** :burn : Anyway, I don't have the time for another profile so until summer comes, yush. ))

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:23 am
((-saiyu apparently exits the shower about 2 weeks later- ))

Saiyu rubbed her head with the towel and yawn, meandering out of the bathroom with a contented look on her face.
She had long gotten used to the fact that Zil seemed to have an endless amount of clothes for all occations and wasn't suprised to find a set shorts and top that looked suspiciously like her old palace guard uniform. Plucking at the white fabric the red head decided that she didn't want to know how exactly the leader had gotten ahold of acurate copys of the guard uniforms but she was happy to wear it anyway for the time being.

Slinging her towel over her shoulder Saiyu conituned down the hall, fishing for the small peice of paper that was stuffed under her arm, looking at the crudely drawn map Saiyu did a check of the corridor, she was in the right place but what room was she ment to go in now...?
Shrugging she crumppled the paper and turned to the nearest door and knocked, asking for help was better the wondering aimlessly hopfully who ever was in there would know what room she was looking for.....

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:24 am
"Nope. It's more or less our mother's fault." Vincent replied. "She told us that's what our aunt and uncle would do if we moved in with them."
"Stupid cow..." Valkyrie muttered under her breath as they continued working on their contraption.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:02 am
Ayame-Yuura

((OOC: That's funny... My post didn't send? I guess I'll have to do it over. Anyway, when I said shota, I meant girly-looking adults or those post-adolescents with childish features. Never said a kid per se unless we're calling in ***** :burn: Anyway, I don't have the time for another profile so until summer comes, yush. ))

((Oh dear. *facepalm* *****. >.< My friends usually associate shota with boys that are in their teens, and considering Damien is 28... yeah... It's funny though, because I'm often mistaken for a shota boy in public.))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:49 am
Zil was quiet for a moment before breaking into an unconscious, "Oh, dear God..." as he remembered his father's worsening state just right after their mother died, giving birth to the youngest child and how he was on the verge of abusing him and his siblings violently before his own death about two years later. How love robs a man of his sanity... Not that Zil was any different. After all, he is known to lose his sanity and go wild in the battlefield every time in memory of his beloved.

Monica was still sitting at the back of the limo, travelling to the club, when a text message bothered her. She read it aloud rather monotonously and softly, "Chief general... Fever.. infirmary" News moved around rather fast and as soon as developments occurred, the first to be informed always was the chief of secret police. She widened her eyes a little and shook her head muttering, "He's been working too hard"

((OOC: Ahahaha! Is that so~? Lulz!! It's more an appearance-based thing that age-based. XP Would I make a character, he'd probably be 21 with incredibly girly features ))

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:25 am
(( Kind of like how Shadow has such boyish features? lolz. ))

Shadow arrived at the building and entered through the back. Instead of heading directly to the bar, she walked to the security room. She slowly peaked her head in and saw Diethelm soldiers rather then her usual friends who worked that shift. She swore under her breath, knowing how tricky this would be. She sent out a text asking the nearby gangs to check the parameter for soldiers before going to check her favorite get away paths for guards.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:04 pm
"I see. Well should I be concerned with what the twins are doing or should I just let them keep playing, you think?" Dustin asked.

Damien was informed that Jian had collapsed and was rushed to the private hospital. He wanted to go see his friend, but he was already running late. The Absolute Leader wrote a personal message to Jian wishing for him to recover well and sent it off directly to the Chief General. He knew Jian would do so. He would visit his friend later. Hopefully he wouldn't be distracted by this during the mission. Once 'David' had on his sports coat he headed out to the limo.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:30 pm
Shadow walked inside the bar, wondering what was taking so long. She saw many of the gang members she had worked for sitting around, as well as other suspicious people she could only assume were soldiers. She let out a sigh, hoping things wouldn't get bloody.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:51 pm
Damien arrived at the club and found Shadow. "Sorry I'm a little late. I had a last minute issue I had to deal with. I hope I didn't keep you too long" he said. Before coming in, he had told the limo to find a secluded area. There were also a few extra Diethelmian soldiers sitting in it. If anyone asked, they were 'David''s buddies.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:27 pm
"I think being a little late is forgivable comparatively." She replied, wafting for him to sit down beside her. "So, how are you doing? You look worn out."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:45 pm
"Yeah, training has me beat. That's why I'm glad I came here to relax. Also, a friend of mine was injured in combat, so please forgive me if I seem spacy at times. I'm a little worried about him. I know he'll make a full recovery, but I'm still concerned" 'David' said. All of that was true...in a roundabout way.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games