Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:13 pm
"What the heck?!" Balthazar hurried out of the bath, grabbing his towel on the way out and almost slipping and falling on his face as he did. "I'll see what's up, you stay with Ophelia!" he called to Kaistern while wrapping his towel back around his waist.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:18 pm
"If you need any help, not that you would, let me know! I've got guns hidden everywhere in the castle - this room included!" Ophelia's paranoia knew no bounds.

Once Balthazar went outside, he would find one of the less incompetent servants - whom had been rather weak as of late - had fainted and crashed rather violently into one of the deccorative glass vases and the pedestal that held it. She was laying motionless on the ground, a small pool of blood beginning to well up. She was also incredibly pale, much more so than usual at least.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:22 pm
"What on...? Hey!" Balthazar quickly ran to her side, trying not flash her by mistake while sitting her up. Maybe some undergarments would have been a good idea at the very least. "Come on, stay with me here!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:26 pm
The servant had already fallen into unconciousness for the moment being, growing colder and lighter of breath more and more as time passed by. Mysterious deaths and weaknesses were happening more and more frequently within the castle walls. The stupid ones were the first to die, obviously. Not many servants were left aside from the most important and necessary, which did not bode well.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:53 pm
"s**t...Someone get the doctor down here! NOW!" Balthazar called for someone to tend to her, waiting until she was in proper care before going back to Kaistern and Ophelia. "Another one went down...and she was one of the good maids too..." he said grimly as he ran a hand through his hair. "The hell is goin' on around here? We're running out of servants!" he said as he climbed back into the back. "Again!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:59 pm
"s**t." 'I knew I drained too much last time we met! Should've just played it safe, but nooooo I had to be a glutton!' Ophelia thought to herself as tried to look concerned. Alas, she looked more guilty in a sulky sort of way than anything. She contributed nothing of worth in reply, lest she end up exposing herself or worrying the men too much.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:01 am
"Ophelia? Is there something you'd like to say?" Kaistern asked raising an eyebrow at her somewhat guilty expression.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:27 pm
"No, but I figure you want me to say it." Ophelia replied after much hesitation. She just could not lie to Kaistern or Balthazar no matter how hard she tried or wanted to. She just loved them too much to do so. She tried to fluff it up though, but failed to make her health and remaining sanity rapidly declining when not fed enough magical energy sound like a good thing - let alone anything they did not need to worry about.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:12 pm
"Well that explains why the staff has been dropping like flies lately..." Balthazar sighed as he rubbed the bridge of his nose. "We have got to find you something a little more permanent and reliable to feed from. We love you and we'd dump all the magic we had on you to keep you alive, but I'd rather it not have to come to that."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:29 pm
"I'd rather not come to that either. That's why I've been targeting the staff and not you when a hunger fit strikes." Ophelia seemed much less guilty now that she'd spoken up, but she still seemed worried about the situation at hand. (Lives were disposable, yet honesty was not as far as Kaistern or Balthazar was concerned?) "Still, you're right. I need a more permanent solution." She thought about it for a moment. "Maybe I should start a cult that encourages the occasional sacrifice..." she mused, unclear as to whether she was serious or not. Regardless, it's funny how she had no qualms about utterly destroying or manipulating people when they weren't her targets of affection.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:03 pm
{Bump}

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:28 pm
((Sorry, anime is being distracting, and earlier I found a blog posting screencaps of QUALITY animation from anime. sweatdrop Some of it has been quite priceless. xd ))

"That seems...a tad extreme..." Kaistern said with a sweatdrop. "I think we should be looking for a non-living source before starting you a cult. The reports I've gotten from my spies investigating this sudden migration to a mysterious island have sent me information regarding some rumors of an immense source of magical power. That would likely be a good place to start."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:21 pm
{Okay.}

"If those leads are true, certainly. My appetite, as much as we all might dislike it, isn't going anywhere." Ophelia gave a small shrug, promptly wading towards the edge of the large bath so that she might climb her way out. "I hope they've brought some sort of evidence for their claims."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:29 pm
"Not yet, though I'm still waiting to hear from one of them. They may have something, otherwise we'll have to wait for more definitive word." Kaistern said while he and Balthazar followed suit.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:37 am
"I can only hope they find what we need soon. I cannot and will not risk my health or the child's by holding off my appetite." Ophelia sounded grim as she gingerly walked along the stone floors towards where the towels were kept."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games