Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:10 am
"Luna? That's a nice name" he said, smiling. He nodded his head "you'd be correct madam" he said simply "You know, you're very foolish for even thinking about stealing from the palace..." He thought back to the night before and how she had givin him quite the startle.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:15 am
"I know..." She admitted. "I- I just couldn't think of anything else." She muttered, looking at the cream puff. "I- I thought that since the royal family was so wealthy, they wouldn't miss a jewel or two. I figured the jewels would just go back to you anyway, so it seemed more like borrowing."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:38 am
"still, you could have died...I almost..." He sighed and shook his head "lets just say you were lucky I found you first..."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:42 am
"I... I suppose you're right." She replied. "I- I'm kind of glad you did." She said before taking a bite of the cream puff. Suddenly, some of the raspberry filling squirted out onto her face and she blinked surprised.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:05 am
Liam chuckled when filling hit her face, he quickly got up and grabbed a towelette "here you go" he said, handing her the cloth.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:23 am
"T-thanks..." She muttered, wiping it off her face. "By the way, what do you do all day?" She asked. To her, all the royalty did was live in luxury and rule over people.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:28 am
Liam laid back on the couch and sighed "exactly what you'd think someone from royalty would do, nothing" he said "sometimes I'd go out and patrol, maybe try to help out on the battlefield, but those days are over for me..."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:32 am
"Oh... why not? Aren't the people from Ander just trying to kill us and steal our land?" She asked, not really understanding the war itself. "Granted, I don't like war, but if they keep trying to fight us, shouldn't we stop them?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:38 am
"we will stop them...no matter what it takes we'll make sure they're put back in their place" Liams eyes turned completely black as he spoke, he was obviously getting angry.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:46 am
The girl blinked. She slowly tilted her head to the side, confused by the sudden change in tone. "Is... is something the matter?" She asked. There was something about him that began to make her feel uneasy.

After checking through the gages, Priscilla decided to go back to her room to take a break when suddenly, she felt the dark power swirling around her. 'not again...' she thought, going to her room and locking the door. 'you're here again, aren't you...' she thought.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:51 am
Liam set whatever food he had and looked at the girl "everything's fine" he said, a sinister smile appearing on his face, he slowly moved closer to her.
'hello Priscilla he thought back to her, his voice sounding raspy and malevolent.

Eviz cringed, feeling a pain dart through his body, something was happening and he was more then certain the darkness was involved.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:00 am
"You seem to be in a good mood. What are you plotting this time? Have you found some new way to try and make people suffer?" Hector asked.

"Well, uh... i-in that case, maybe I should go." She muttered, not buying his antics.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:07 am
Liam grabbed the girls hand "no...please stay..." He said more as an order then a request.
"I believe you'll find out soon enough"
"You know I think you're very pretty" Liam said to the girl. Moving ever so closer to her.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:17 am
"T-that's very nice of you, but I'm pretty sure there are more beautiful girls then me around." She replied, backing away from him as he came closer. She looked towards the balcony, then at him again.

'Liam, leave the girl alone. You're not going to make me jealous and you'll get no benefit from hurting her.' Hector told him.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:23 am
"yes, but I want you" his grip on her hand tightened, he wasn't going to let her go without a fight.
"won't get any benefit? You don't know anything about me"

[~okay I'm off c:]

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games