Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:52 am
Saya-4XD

Hi Gaea, pretty name~ You're so luck you get a break from Uni. I'm stuck with no breaks, not even Christmas, but I can give myself one if I must. 3nodding I'm sure we'll get along very well! I can tell we'll have lots to talk about from reading your paragraph.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:45 am
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

Oh yeah, having a wedding there is weird, but going there normally is fine. I'd never have a wedding at a zoo; I love animals, but not enough to smell nothing but them on my wedding.
      Oh yeah, my other sister's are okay, except for the youngest who is a spoiled brat. But my sister Ash, who is the twin to the b***h, she reminds me of me when I was 13, and she's 14, so yeah. She actually listens to people when they give her advice. xP
      I don't blame you, if I was in your shoes I probably would of actually done it. xP
      You reminded me of sex b-bomb from Scott Pilgrim, lmao. Anyway, I have a crush on both Cas and Dean. *-* <3
      Oh that sounds fun, where are you guys gonna go?
      I've never really been friend's with any of my friend's boyfriends, because I always becomes friends with the guy first before I even met the girl usually, or their single when I meet them. xD But hey, look at it like this, that means you've got too great of a personality not to love! XD

Broken Heart Production

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:49 am
Clasela

I barely found out like two months ago that it shows the avatars of people who just recently bought stuff from the shop. xD

Also, did you see my last reply? o: Or did I miss yours? xD I can't tell haha.

And yeah I saw it. o: I was like whoa, right after we were just talking about meebo, it's going bye bye. ._.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:14 pm
Clasela

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It must have.
Well more than Panda gear, panda items.

Panda bag, Panda slippers, Panda earrings, Panda necklace, Panda earmuffs, Panda headband - almost panda everything 8D

Caimbrie
Crew

Magical Senshi

F r o g i e XD

Intergalactic Kitten

14,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:08 pm
Clasela
Saya-4XD

Hi Gaea, pretty name~ You're so luck you get a break from Uni. I'm stuck with no breaks, not even Christmas, but I can give myself one if I must. 3nodding I'm sure we'll get along very well! I can tell we'll have lots to talk about from reading your paragraph.

Thank you smile And I didn't really have a choice in getting a break. I knew I couldn't continue because of financial problems that were cropping up everywhere *shrugs* What course are you taking up in uni?
Yay! biggrin What sort of things do you like doing?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:09 pm
Yokies

Ah, that makes sense! We'll you'll see me there very often. xD I always thought it was people who were visiting the shop~
        I have no idea! I think I replied? It's so confusing! Haha.
        Mhm, we've got the POWER! emotion_dealwithit Now what else don't you want on Gaia? x3

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:10 pm
Caimbrie

That's a lot of Panda gear! :O Reminds me of my mother and her fascination for Owls. Lolol.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:15 pm
Saya-4XD

Ah, that must suck. Are you allowed to get a study loan? Professional writing and publishing, what about you?
        I like to do everything~ o.o But in brief, writing, reading, gardening, baking, crafts and collecting.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:22 pm
Broken Heart Production

Lololol. I know right?! And we get to take photos with the animals.. It's just not traditional in my opinion.
        At least you have one decent sister, lets hope she doesn't change. <3 I was actually a spoilt brat, believe it or not, I think I turned out okay.
        Oh my goodness, could you imagine Dean and Castiel combined into a super-male?! emotion_awesome
        I think we're going to a lake, we've always talked about going out canoeing for a whole day.
        Lolol, true! That's a nice way to think of it. I think some girls get protective if their guy is friends with a girl and not them. I've seen it too much. xD

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:25 pm
Clasela

How come you buy a lot of house stuff? xD How do you fit all the stuff in your house?
I didn't see one, I'm always confused by replies haha.
I'm not sure. I think I'd rather more cute short games ON it. XD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:52 pm
Yokies

I've turned my house into a hangout for the girls in my guild. It was a lot cheaper than buying a guild chat space. xD I'm constantly decorating it.
        It does get confusing, especially when you multi-task on Gaia.
        Good point. I actually enjoyed 'Draw my Thing' when they hosted that. It would be cute if we could earn gold from it though.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:03 pm
Clasela

I don't think my school offers student loans :/ Plus, because I'm considered a foreigner here, I don't think they'd accept it. I know they offer small jobs around the campus for those who want to ease their financial burden but I've asked fellow students how much they earn, and, seriously, it is nowhere near enough for what a student needs.
Aw, damn I'm kinda jealous lol! I love writing smile But I'm doing Biology instead. I've just got a year to go before graduation. How much longer for you?
Wow. We've got a lot in common, huh? biggrin  

F r o g i e XD

Intergalactic Kitten

14,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:09 pm
Saya-4XD

Ah, that's unfortunate. I got a student loan from a bank to pay for mine. But the good thing is that they let you pay it off when there is a certain amount in your bank account.
        Well you must love Biology too? I have two years I think. Still a long way to go.
        We sure do~~ emotion_hug emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:19 pm
Clasela
Saya-4XD

Ah, that's unfortunate. I got a student loan from a bank to pay for mine. But the good thing is that they let you pay it off when there is a certain amount in your bank account.
        Well you must love Biology too? I have two years I think. Still a long way to go.
        We sure do~~ emotion_hug emotion_bigheart

I'm not sure that I do anymore. One of the main reasons why I chose it was because it was so much better than the other choices (besides Creative Writing) and I could go so many ways with it *shrugs* Parts of it are still interesting but other parts are boring me, so I'm not really sure what to think about it sweatdrop
So, fellow common-hobby-er, what do you like writing?  

F r o g i e XD

Intergalactic Kitten

14,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:35 pm
Saya-4XD

I think that happens with anything that you study. I get a little annoyed when I have to mark-up publications in my course.
        I could take that question two ways. I like writing because it's a sense of release for me and it allows me to live out dreams and fantasies.
        And I like to write mainly thrillers and the occasional romance. What about you?

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games