Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Copper Forrest

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:27 pm
hey
i'm copper forrest
just been on gaia since maybe april i think
gotta random invite and i'm always up for more gold more gold more gold, oh and discussion too, yeah, discussion is good.

so hey, i'm off to find some polls n threads
ciao for now

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:30 pm
Copper Forrest
hey
i'm copper forrest
gotta random invite and i'm always up for more gold more gold more gold, oh and discussion too, yeah, discussion is good.

ciao for now

I hope you enjoy yourself within the guild, and welcome! biggrin  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Copper Forrest

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:32 pm
zphal_girl87
Copper Forrest
hey
i'm copper forrest

ciao for now

thx n congratulations on the married thing - its really an awesome trip when ya love one another! enjoy!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:33 pm
Copper Forrest
zphal_girl87
Copper Forrest
hey
i'm copper forrest

ciao for now

thx n congratulations on the married thing - its really an awesome trip when ya love one another! enjoy!

Hey, thanks! heart  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

d u c k m a n

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:15 am
Hello. I'm the d u c k m a n, but I'd prefer Duck, Ducky, or Duckie Dale. I have five mules xD and I'm on a quest for the horns of demon. I lyk vampires, zombiez, roleplaying, reading, drawing, not sleeping, tving, Gaia, computering, typing, ducks, sheep, bunnies, donkeys, not mean goats, alternative music, independent movies, chucks, fashion, robots, dinosaurs: RAWR., duct tape, bows, ribbon, belts, my little pony, strawberry shortcake: the dollies xD, listing stuff I lyk, being cool, watching stupid infommercials when I can't sleep: lyk now, polls, gold, art, art, art, artz, arts, artes, artez. I joined this guild a while ago so now lyk I guess I'll actually post since the only other guilds I've joined are poll guilds. Gah. I'm fifteen. I'm a girl. I've been on Gaia for about two years. I have siblings xD. Today, I went and saw my uncle and then we fed ducks, roosters, peacocks, chicken, bunnies, warthogs, alpacas, donkeys, sheep and goats. I live in Wisconsin and I lyk staying inside. I hate water, cars, driving, swimming, beaches, my sistah, and lyk other stuff that I'm lyk too out of it to say. Man. I'm such a typing kiddo thing a majig. I stop now.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:23 am
Y HALO THAR  

saturdays

N-finiteFangirl

8,300 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pieversity 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:38 am
Greetings, I'm N-finiteFangirl--budding writer, "Mama" of Gino's Harem, and Executive Researcher of the HitchHiker's Guide to Gaia. I also dig literate, well-planned but still flexible RPs, the GST, and BatNeko-sama's NPC Weekly Slash Contest. 3nodding It's a pleasure to meet you all.

Currently, I'm questing for a third Veil, and 4800g to change my hair. Why? I wish to cosplay as the original Queen Serenity--aka, Sailor Moon's past-life mother. All donations are greatly welcomed. 3nodding

And now, if you'll excuse me...I have to get cleaned up from feeding the city summer camps. sweatdrop I'll be back soon!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:06 am
HI mrgreen
I'm Kumiko as you can probably tell, but please call me Kumi! I like fantasy rp's....um I cant think of much to say. OH YEAH! I'm female, I've been on gaia sence last November, I'm 13 years old.Um I'd love to stay and meet some new people but I have to get off the computer soon and I want to check one of the rp's I am involved in already.
I'll be back to chat later. Till then Bye!

~Kumi <3

i call p o l o

xX.Kamicaze.Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:24 am
Hi... no one calls me by my name, so my nickname is Buttonz. I like to listen to Panic! at The Disco and I am obsessed with them. Umm.. I have more in my profile If you wanna know.. but I was in a really bad mood when I wrote that.. I was randomly invited so... WHY NOT!?! haha... get it?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:32 am
Hello! ^-^ I just got invited to this awesome guild

I'm Jasmine, 15, female. I love Graphics design (banners, avatars.. etc), reading, browsing the net, and of course playing video games! ^-^
I just finished my Goti Clips quest (Yay!) and right now I'm not questing for anything in particular.. just trying to get my gold back up. (Although I'd love one of those new Donation items! But all in due time I guess)

Anyway, I guess I should start posting and get to know you guys right? ^-^

Meluiloth

bl00d_vamp

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:36 am
well hi there im blood_vamp most just call me blood biggrin
most stuff can be found on profile, saves me making long post.
Well nice to see al and will hopefully get to know a few of you  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:40 am
hey people it me!! and just in case you dont know who me is im Leeta7 but you can call me lee. there is not much for me to say here so if you ahve ?'s about me just ask!

Leeta7

Narren7

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:50 am
Hiya =^_^=

I'm Narren I've been on Gaia for 2 almost 3 years now.
I listen to alot of different music (just not new wave coutry, rap, or pop.)
Love tons of different manga and animes. I write fan fic.
And I make graphics like icons, banners, sprites, and winamp skins when I'm bored. 3nodding

Thanks for the random invite!
*Shoves a giant tray of cookies into the topic and runs off*
xd heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:10 am
Hello, hello. mrgreen
Thanks to Strideo for accepting my request to join. This is truely, a happy lunch break. ninja

Let's see here...
Hypocoristical is the name yet, most people just call me Hypo. Please don't call or ask to call me hypocritical, hypocrite(Unless I'm am being one D=), or Hippo. >.>; I've had a lot of spin of the name as most can see. Tell me what my name means, I'll give you 100 gold. ^^ Answered by Khalida Nyoka Yay!

Uhh, been on Gaia for two years or so. This is not my first account on Gaia, just incase you look at this account's join date. My original account was hacked back in December of 04. My real, very first join date, was April 19, 2004.

I'm twenty eight years old and living in the lovely and humid Midwestern section of the United States of America. I work full time (Shhh! I'm on lunch now) and try to maintain a Gaia "Life".

Heavy into Maple Story the past month. sweatdrop It's addicting when it's easy to level. Now that I'm higher up in rank, it's taking forever. Anyways!! I'm rambling on! I do tend to do that a lot. So, if I ever overly explain things, talk endlessly about something, just tell me to hush. I forget sometimes to just stop talking. lol

Umm, anything else you'd like to know, PM me or hunt me down in a thread. I'll be happy to answer anything or help in anyway.

-Tootles! whee

Hypocoristical

Tasty Marshmallow

43,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Buggin' 500
  • Fusion Master 1000

da grunT

Cute Girl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:02 pm
So...my name is Niclas, but nobody calls me that. Ever. It's either Nic or "You", since people seem to forget my name surprisingly easily. It's three letters, goddamnit. surprised
I'm 15 years old, born on July 4'th, 1991. I'm kinda short for my age. Actually, "kinda" would be an understatement. But I'm not ashamed. Short and proud. pirate
I've been on GAIA for over two years now, I joined in April 2004. I usually hang out in Avatar Talk, thus my inventory is fairly big. Creating avatars, in my opinion, is the best thing there is on Gaia.
I've been playing soccer for about 11 years now, and I guess I'm not that bad. It's the only sport I've ever played, except floorhockey. But that doesn't count for various reasons, which I will not state, because that would bore you even more than you already are. I also love to play Xbox, and my favourite game is Morrowind. Morrowind is the meaning of life. It's a fact. You can't deny facts.
I usually listen to Gorillaz, Sum 41, Chumbawamba, Oasis, and Blink 182. Then there is a lot of Stand-up comedy on my mp3. Mostly Denis Leary and Jamie Kennedy.

Oh yeah, I'm Swedish. Was born there, lived there for 10 years, then moved to the U.S.

So I'm not one of those people who says they're from another country just because "their great-great-great-great grandmother's dog had a friend who was Swedish". Haha.

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games