Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:07 am
https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1231326

Thought, I posted this yesterday.

Swapped Imperious Majesty for White Lotus Evasion

And Added 5hp and Summon Warlock Ally!

Ruin (Vaius Mizviir)

Rebuilt to be a Vestige Warlock, And dropped Wizard's apprentice Theme  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:41 am
Ok, I am assuming Psycofish is not coming back at this point so I am just going to move forward. He will be NPCed for now and I will have him drop out when it makes sense for the story.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:18 am
Kowsauni
Ok, I am assuming Psycofish is not coming back at this point so I am just going to move forward. He will be NPCed for now and I will have him drop out when it makes sense for the story.

He could return to the base we left to issue a report on the status of things here?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:06 am
Because I don't think anyone told our resident non-discord persons. I copied his discord post.

Quote:
I've been studying for my service wide exam. It's how you make rank in the Coast Guard. It will be pretty quiet from me until next week, I try and get a post in tonight though.
@Kowsauni

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:51 pm
That was on Monday I believe, for context.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:20 am
Thanks for looping us in.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:05 pm
Sorry, I forgot that I did not mention it here. My test is on Wednesday so I should be back to normal posting after that. Just did a post now though, everyone is now free to post themselves waking up.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:48 pm
SCN_ Grey_fox

PupSage

Rain Yupa

Mongooseh

Hey, I don't know if you are waiting on me for something, but I need to know what you guys are doing so I can move the story along.

So far I got Vivian is going to go scout ahead with Pomona. But what is the rest of the party doing?  

Kowsauni
Crew

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:58 pm
I am waiting on Kouri to say which path we are taking. I mean, Ruin can choose the path, but that leads to monsters and getting lost... and more monsters.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:34 am
I've been assisting my lodgers in moving out so all my free time has been sucked up as of late. I was keeping an eye on it for something obvious I should post, but I couldn't think of anything with everything I had going on.

It should be resolved soon. The situation got pretty bad.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:28 pm
Valac rarely inputs into what the party should or shouldn't do, just waits for who the party is picking a fight with next.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:22 pm
Sorry for the laps in posting. The holidays have been keeping me busy. That being said I will I probably will not be able to post between the 23rd to the 28th but we will see.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:50 pm
SCN_ Grey_fox

PupSage

Rain Yupa

Mongooseh

Happy new years everyone! On Monday I am moving the story forward. So if there is any more discussion you wish to have, do it now. As it stands, the party is going to go talk with Kurori's brother while Vivi and Pomona head off to scout ahead.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:38 pm
Rain Yupa
I've been assisting my lodgers in moving out so all my free time has been sucked up as of late. I was keeping an eye on it for something obvious I should post, but I couldn't think of anything with everything I had going on.

It should be resolved soon. The situation got pretty bad.

I've more or less caught up on what I needed to do. It took a while because they trashed my home pretty bad. I got it as good as I can get it without moving on to the part where I have to start going out and making large purchases.

I'm still trying to get back to my old routine, which I've been putting to the wayside while I get everything fixed/cleaned up as best I can. I'll try to get back to my old posting speed as quickly as I can.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:37 pm
PupSage

[Kow, I rolled a Monster Knowledge check last week, would Kuori know about the way Mindflayers breed and the risks that some of her people may have become corrupted?]

Yes, Kouri can know how Mindlflayers reproduce.  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff