Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:01 pm
Me too but my phone bookmarks the last page I was on for me so when I get interrupted(which usually happens within ten minutes of starting to read, every ******** time I try anymore) I can come straight back to it later.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:52 pm
RhymeJW
I can't read a book on my phone. I just like having the book in my hand.

That's like me and writing X3 I can't write on a notebook as well as I can on my ipod... which I recently lost and I happen to be looking up prices right now rofl
that's about 200$ I /don't/ have~  

DignityPower

DignityPower

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:24 pm
Hey guys, I've been given at chance at making the logo for my graduation. (which is a miracle since they hate me @_@) but anyways, I need ideas :/ we're sort of the 'golden' year because it's the school's 50th year (pretty young) but it's the XIX promotion... Here's my first draft:
(it's on a purple shirt)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I honestly have no idea what I'm doing but after seeing what THEY came up with, well, this is beautiful e-e What's most important to me is the palette used, though I doubt they would care about the colors, that's why I need your help. If you could use your creative ideas I'M OPEN TO ANYTHING.
Our last resort? Paying someone to do it. (I really think it's unnecessary.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:34 pm
Okay, I'm back from bowling night. Woo, tonight was my best night so far~!  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DignityPower

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:37 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

sounds like you had fun ;D I miss bowling so much D:  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm
DignityPower
TerashiLeonGoken

sounds like you had fun ;D I miss bowling so much D:
Work related bowling league. Ter is Team Captain of the Slayers. 3nodding  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:20 am
I moved that RP on the front page to the Casual RPing Board, you guys can still post in it if you want, but for the most part we are moving on.

And neat logo...thing, Diginity, what is it suppose to be though? A crown?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:10 am
DignityPower
Hey guys, I've been given at chance at making the logo for my graduation. (which is a miracle since they hate me @_@) but anyways, I need ideas :/ we're sort of the 'golden' year because it's the school's 50th year (pretty young) but it's the XIX promotion... Here's my first draft:
(it's on a purple shirt)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I honestly have no idea what I'm doing but after seeing what THEY came up with, well, this is beautiful e-e What's most important to me is the palette used, though I doubt they would care about the colors, that's why I need your help. If you could use your creative ideas I'M OPEN TO ANYTHING.
Our last resort? Paying someone to do it. (I really think it's unnecessary.)

I think that looks amazing as it is! I love the vector design of it. What is your schools mascot btw?  

RhymeJW

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:24 am
WOOT! I saw a thread some where on this guild the other day about "What does your trainer look like" So I decided to draw myself. It's been months since I last drew something hahaha, but I updated this in my profile and now I'm sharing it here. Hope you like it ^_^

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:34 am
That... is REALLY good! I would pay thousands of gold for quality images like that!

...think I could pay you? I have two characters I'd like to have drawn. I could give you avatar images for both.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:41 am
Sorry, I don't take gold. My free time is extremely limited and it takes 4 hours to do something like this. Commissions I take cash and a character drawing 4 hours worth of work I charge minimum wage at least which is $8 an hour in my state. I'm glad you like it though. I'm wicked proud of how this came out. One of my best pieces of art yet ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:00 am
RhymeJW
WOOT! I saw a thread some where on this guild the other day about "What does your trainer look like" So I decided to draw myself. It's been months since I last drew something hahaha, but I updated this in my profile and now I'm sharing it here. Hope you like it ^_^

that looks great! I specially love the eyes and how the clothes are nicely added on :3  

DignityPower

DignityPower

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:06 am
the logo they decided for me to draw ended being something like this...
though, I don't like the music notes x.x

[logo]

@sub I thought the crown looked like a cake in the first version P:  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:10 pm
Yeah I don't think the notes are needed, I like the first one better, but the second is colorful at least.

And thanks, I love doing eyes! They are my fav part to draw and I like putting all the detail into them.  

RhymeJW

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:27 pm
I don't think you'll find anybody in Gaia that'll give you real money for your art. I could be wrong, but I don't have that kind of money to give in the first place. Regardless, no gold, no deal.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games