Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:31 pm
Xixi had just finished fully slipping her foot into her sneakers before reaching downstairs. She looked around and froze in her spot thinking. "Uh...Strike???"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:36 pm
Strike snapped his fingers as the doors in front of him opened, revealing him in a silhouette from the sun light. "This way my love, the adventure begins with a leap, and quite a long one I might add." With his usually sneer, he stepped toward Xixi, revealing the armor and sword he was wearing.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:43 pm
Xixi covered her eyes when the sun appeared, blinging her sight, but soon her eyes ajusted and Strike appeared. "What...? Strike what's going on?" She asked looking up and down at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:04 pm
Strikes sneer changed a bit. "I found this when I made the sanctuary..." His rubbed his hand across the chest plate. "I feel a connection with it... But my past escapes me as to what it meant to me..." Strike walked towards her now. "Did you want to take the leap with me? Or do you wish to just watch?" Strike stuck out his hand like he always did when he wanted Xixi to come with him.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:16 pm
Tiger got off his bed and rubbed her legs. "Ok! Anywhere I wish. Ow... pins and needles." She shakes her legs and starts heading out the door. She starts humming into the ocean to herself as she walks along happily. Her tail swishes happily behind her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:24 pm
Hibiki walked away from the forest, and didnt stop until he was a good distance from the trees. he stopped and turned around, looking back at the forest, still wondering what had happened. the hell was that about? he said to himself. It was then that he realized that he had been cut. he looked at his arm, and saw the long scratch going from his elbow to his wrist. it wasn't bad, but it was bleeding. he took a cloth from his pocket and tied it around his arm, stopping the bleeding. he felt his face go red with anger, but didn't let his anger get to him. doesnt matter to me, just a group of humans anyway.  

Allah The Eternal

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:13 pm
((:3 way to go supreme allah, your still here >w< I got to pm some people about rping XD again))

Zack followed Tiger closely behind her with his hands stuffed in his pockets, he wasn't sure where to go but he thought a walk was suitable in the early morning though he wished he had at least got some sleep. No matter, his mind was pre-occupied to sleep.

Xixi hesitated to take Strikes hand. However she did so in the end and felt a bit scared being so close to Strike in armour. She felt as though he was going to war or something.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:16 pm
Strike looked over at her. "Do you trust me?" Strike leaned in close to her, the armor still gleaming in the sun.

(edit- Where are you Haven?!?!?!?!)  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:33 pm
Tiger dissappears into the crowds then suddenly comes back and grabs his wrist. "Come on! Gotta have some carrot juice!" She leads him along gently for a bit then stops. "Here it is, the best place in town, the Wandering Star. I learnt alot of stuff here. Come see!" Ty runs in ahead of him and waits inside the door for him, looking at all of the pictures on the black walls.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:48 am
[[Woo! I'm back dunnadunnadunna! now if only gaia worked on my psp >.>]]

Kiom'e hopped down from her tree the next morning, stretching a little, and decided to go and get some research done. Heading home, she stops by the bakery again, and picks up a loaf of bread, smiling to herself, for actually getting it in the morning, when its fresh and not at night, when they're closeing up. Rippiing a peice off, occasionally, and popping it into her mouth, she walks home calmly, wondering why people are stareing at her, she's only a human, with a cute flickering tail, but she doesn't truely know that other part yet.

[[edit: Wow.. Noone's posted still. ._."]]  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:10 pm
((im still here))

Hibiki walked down to the village, still thinking about the attack in the forest. we got some odd folk around here, he said to himself. he entered the town, and looked around for a place to get something to eat. he stopped at a small restaurant, and ordered some food. he ate, then left without paying.

((sorry for the short post, its boring when you roleplay by yourself. sorrow's minion, you want to rolplay with me?))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:10 pm
On Earth, Yukana was walking along the forest. She understood that the gods now know what's been going on. She laughed to herself. "I can't wait to see what they do..."  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:33 am
Yukana kept walking until she reached a village. She walked around the small village, wandering and getting supplies. She came upfoot a bar and went inside for some R and R. She sat in a chair, at a isolated table.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:16 pm
((eh heh heh...I've been really busy ok ><))

Xixi took hold of Strike and nodded. "I do, I trust you." She said still a bit nervous about it all.

Zack walked off silently from Tiger wondering what she was going to be up to and stumbled into the market to amuse himself.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:39 am
Yukana ordered a fairly strong drink. When she recived it, she drank if quickly and asked for another.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games