Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
[HPOOC;] lunch soon o: (week I ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whered our poll go?
  <3;
View Results

Mistril

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:01 pm
Narcissa post! It's crap, but I tried.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:03 pm
Mistril

*LAUGHS*

It's awesome. XDD  

Maze

Mistril

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:05 pm
Maze
Mistril

*LAUGHS*

It's awesome. XDD

It took forever to come up with something! I'm glad you like. I was just rereading it thinking "Maybe I should change that." Which, of course, was directed at the entire thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:07 pm
Mistril
Maze
Mistril

*LAUGHS*

It's awesome. XDD

It took forever to come up with something! I'm glad you like. I was just rereading it thinking "Maybe I should change that." Which, of course, was directed at the entire thing.

Hehehe, I wouldn't change a thing. I have that too, and I can generally be found making minute changes even after I posted. Fixing one sentence, changing a comma from here to there, adding or getting rid of a word somewhere.. Minor stuff like that.

But I like this post, hehe.. XD

I think I'll hold off responding until after I've had some sleep, though, hehehe..

Poor Severus. XD  

Maze

Mistril

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:09 pm
Maze
Mistril
Maze
Mistril

*LAUGHS*

It's awesome. XDD

Hehehe, I wouldn't change a thing. I have that too, and I can generally be found making minute changes even after I posted. Fixing one sentence, changing a comma from here to there, adding or getting rid of a word somewhere.. Minor stuff like that.

But I like this post, hehe.. XD

I think I'll hold off responding until after I've had some sleep, though, hehehe..

Poor Severus. XD

That's what I used to do, but lately I hit preview before posting, and change something, then hit preview again, change something else. I do that about 100 times before I'm happy enough to post it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:15 pm
i kinda wanna post . . . but since people are still up . . . im still semi lruking the hallways . . . .  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Maze

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:17 pm
Mistril
That's what I used to do, but lately I hit preview before posting, and change something, then hit preview again, change something else. I do that about 100 times before I'm happy enough to post it.

I used to use preview.

Don't know why I stopped actually. I should probably start again, and even then, I'll still edit like no tomorrow, hehe..

Aww, sorry Ky :C  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:23 pm
Ky Jelly
i kinda wanna post . . . but since people are still up . . . im still semi lruking the hallways . . . .

Why not post about how your attempts to stalk down that one dude are going? You could make up some scenario in a hall to go along with it.

@Maze: I still edit too, but it's not nearly as bad.

The one time I just hit "Submit" was terrible.. I had to edit it like 50 times because of all the revising I decided to do, while praying that no one read the one already post (AKA crap).

Mistril

Tendara

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:24 pm
Ky, you could come find Gideon and I. We are.. lost in a room somewhere around the kitchens, avoiding Filch.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:24 pm
Mistril
Ky Jelly

Why not post about how your attempts to stalk down that one dude are going? You could make up some scenario in a hall to go along with it.

@Maze: I still edit too, but it's not nearly as bad.

The one time I just hit "Submit" was terrible.. I had to edit it like 50 times because of all the revising I decided to do, while praying that no one read the one already post (AKA crap).

i already have an idea on how the hunt will go . . . but thats more for "tomorrow" i think  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Maze

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:27 pm
Mistril
I still edit too, but it's not nearly as bad.

*laughs* I'm glad we do have the edit option here, though. The first place I roleplayed at still doesn't have that, hehe.. So whatever you submit, that's it.

I guess that's kind of ingrained in me, now, hehe..

But yeah, I know all about crummy posts. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:30 pm
Maze
Mistril
I still edit too, but it's not nearly as bad.

*laughs* I'm glad we do have the edit option here, though. The first place I roleplayed at still doesn't have that, hehe.. So whatever you submit, that's it.

haha, i think this would be an interesting rp with no edit button.  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Maze

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:36 pm
Ky Jelly
Maze

haha, i think this would be an interesting rp with no edit button.

It'd be full of "Argh, crap, no disregard that! Here, try this instead" posts from me and Mistril. XD!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:40 pm
Oooh, Transfiguration! Should be fun. Fabian and I had a detour in the Room of Requirement. xD  

ElDot

Tendara

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:43 pm
ElDot
Oooh, Transfiguration! Should be fun. Fabian and I had a detour in the Room of Requirement. xD
Thats where we are? >> I thought it was a random room we stumbled upon.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games