Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:57 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7

*she wraped her good arm around her body shiverng she was still cold*

Shun then woke up as he looked at her and blinked. He blushed lightly as he noticed she was cold and took his jacket off and laid it on her.

*she felt the jacket on her and woke up* kay: it-ts realy cold out here come on lets go inside *she said tiredly as she stood up and walked right off the edge of the roof into the open air*

Shun quickly caught her as he sighed in relief and looked at her. "Are you nuts?" He asked as he picked her up then took her down and headed inside.

kay: no i would have landed on my feet i am a vampire *jumps off the roof landing on her feet* see i told u

"But still.." Shun said as he shook his head and sighed. "Nevermind." Shun went to the couch and stretched as he laid on it and immediately fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:58 pm
soon dark clouds can be seen comeing over head.  

The succubus Rose

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:59 pm
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7

*she wraped her good arm around her body shiverng she was still cold*

Shun then woke up as he looked at her and blinked. He blushed lightly as he noticed she was cold and took his jacket off and laid it on her.

*she felt the jacket on her and woke up* kay: it-ts realy cold out here come on lets go inside *she said tiredly as she stood up and walked right off the edge of the roof into the open air*

Shun quickly caught her as he sighed in relief and looked at her. "Are you nuts?" He asked as he picked her up then took her down and headed inside.

kay: no i would have landed on my feet i am a vampire *jumps off the roof landing on her feet* see i told u

"But still.." Shun said as he shook his head and sighed. "Nevermind." Shun went to the couch and stretched as he laid on it and immediately fell asleep.

kay: *cuddled up intoo a ball on the floor and fell asleep*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:01 pm
Pink 14 the sniper
soon dark clouds can be seen comeing over head.

*yuki used her mind to put herself in his dream* dream yuki: its ok shiro im her its ok just remeber its all a dream  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:01 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7

After a few hours, Shun woke up and sat up as he saw Kaycee on the floor and blinked as he tilted his head. "Kaycee?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:02 pm
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7

After a few hours, Shun woke up and sat up as he saw Kaycee on the floor and blinked as he tilted his head. "Kaycee?"

*streched and yawned* what?  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:03 pm
he sees her and the lighting hits the tree and starts a fire. Shiro freaks out and hugs yuki closely.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:06 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7

"Sorry. Didn't mean to wake you up. I was just wondering..why you were on the floor." HE stated.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:10 pm
Pink 14 the sniper
he sees her and the lighting hits the tree and starts a fire. Shiro freaks out and hugs yuki closely.

just a dream *she repeted*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:11 pm
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7

"Sorry. Didn't mean to wake you up. I was just wondering..why you were on the floor." HE stated.

kay: cuz your in my bed *she pointed to the couch* but i dont care  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:14 pm
cold steel can be felt on yuki's neck and a man with a brander heating it up in the fire can be seen.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:18 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7

"Oh!" shun said as he gave an apologetic look. "Sorry."
(Brb. going to eat)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:21 pm
Pink 14 the sniper
cold steel can be felt on yuki's neck and a man with a brander heating it up in the fire can be seen.

yuki: *its ok grabs the meatal and it dissapeers* see just a dream  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:23 pm
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7

"Oh!" shun said as he gave an apologetic look. "Sorry."
(Brb. going to eat)

kay: no its fine (k)  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:25 pm
"y-you sureeeagghhhh" he screams in pain holding her tightly as the man with the brander brands his shoulder that was once branded with oroboros. the smell f burnt flesh takes to the wind.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games