Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:28 am
((how are you going to be in two places at once! don't make me send ayami after you in her full angelicalness...))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:33 am
Simple... one is real. and the other i s a f a k e. . .

* Falls over and explodes in a small blast of smoke * exclaim  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:35 am
eek Ooookay…that was just freaky. eek  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:37 am
((facepalm))  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:36 pm
*walking into the bar, she heads straight behind the bar, finding a brand new bottle of Hennessey and grabbing a tumbler. Taking the bottle and glass to her table, she sits down and inhales then exhales deeply, glad to smell anything outside of that clinic antiseptic smell. Opening the bottle, she pours a glass and takes a huge gulp, grateful for the familiar burn of the amber liquid going down her throat. Rubbing her chest a bit, she sighs and leans back, propping her feet up*

Wonder is Psyzapp is around? Well, I'm out and here until I figure something out. I should see everyone soon.

*taking care to be cautious with her bandaged ribs, she stretches, taking off her gear and walks around the bar, not realizing how much she missed the place until she had been kept from it for so long*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:53 pm
*after taking in the changes of the place, she goes back to her table and picks up her bottle and glass, heading down to her room with the rest of her things. Once there, she drops her bags near the door and takes her drink to the bedroom with her, searching for the card dame gave her*

If QS couldn't find anything, then we are going to need some real help.

*settling in for a card hunt, she unlaces her boots and takes them off, finding her fuzzy slippers and sips her drink, feeling the alcohol racing to her head*

WHOO! I need to take it easy. It's been too long since I had a drink and I haven't eaten since yesterday afternoon.

*going into the kitchen, she whips up a small sandwich, and finds a bottle of water. Munching, she looks around her kitchen and spies something on her refrigerator door. Walking towards it, she sees it's the card she was indeed looking for. Snatching it off the door, she looks around, wondering how in the hell it got there*

I know I didn't put this in plain sight! Okay, this is getting stranger and stranger by the minute. Too many things going on and going wrong...  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:08 pm
*comes in the front door with Black*
well that is just about as fun at using a portal
*snickers as she walks in*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:17 pm
* flits into the bar with Leko in his arms and carefully sets her down. he moves to the bar and grabs both the scotch and brandy bottles and brings them back to leko * drink my love?  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:23 pm
always
wink

*looks at him with very desiring eyes*
I wonder if Icy is in her room  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:32 pm
* looks down and what he sees in her eyes makes him smile even more I dont know...Do you want to head to your room? * holds up the bottles as a suggestion and cocks an eyebrow *

((its getting about that time of the night ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:36 pm
(( understandable! get some good rest!! heart ))

oh well that is just about the nicest thing anyone has ever suggested to me.
Two things I just adore - at the same time wink
I couldn't ask for anything better.

*offers him her hand to lead her*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:43 pm
* takes her hand and leads her back to her room and as they pass through the door he closes it with his heel *

(( I think you can sufficiently close this one 4laugh heart good night. I will see you in like 4-5 hours if you're still on ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:51 pm
*the door flashes in a demonic fog as Leko charms the lock and the walls to keep privacy and not to be disturbed by others or have other be distrubed by them* twisted

((okay bye now - we'll see if I make it back tonight ^_~ - Lady Leko may be worn out wink and need her sleep 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:21 pm
*after eating, she finishes her drink, unpacks her bags and separates her dirty laundry, taking them to the laundry room to be washed. Once she puts a load on, she gathers the items that need to be dry cleaned and folds them. Changing, she pockets the card and grabs her key, cell and purse, hauling the dry cleaning upstairs. Entering the bar, she sees that it's empty. Making sure it's secure enough until she gets back, she sets out to take care of a couple of errands*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:04 pm
*walks inside from the front door, goes behind the bar and pours herself a nice glass of Pinot Noir.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games