Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:29 pm
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
*keira sat on the roof gazeing at the stars*

Shun went up to the roof with her and smiled as he sat next to her and looked at her, "Hey." HE said happily.

hi *she said quietly as she layed down on her back deep in thought*

Shun tilted his head as he looked at her and sat indian style as he said: "What you thinking about?"

huh oh uh i had another vision today about yukis well uh death *she wispered*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:38 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7

Shun went up to the roof with her and smiled as he sat next to her and looked at her, "Hey." HE said happily.

Shun tilted his head as he looked at her and sat indian style as he said: "What you thinking about?"

Shun gave a frown as he looked at Keira with a serious face. "What did you see?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:42 pm
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7

Shun gave a frown as he looked at Keira with a serious face. "What did you see?"

i saw yuki jumping infront of a knife to save sevurus from another male and i saw her fall to the floor again t-the blood was every where i-it was h-horrible her last words were "i love yo..." she said that then died *tears ran down keiras face*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:45 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7

i saw yuki jumping infront of a knife to save sevurus from another male and i saw her fall to the floor again t-the blood was every where i-it was h-horrible her last words were "i love yo..." she said that then died *tears ran down keiras face*

Shun gave a sad look as he went up to Keira and held her gently in his arms. He didn't say anything for there was nothing for him to say and just held her as she cried.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:50 pm
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7

Shun gave a sad look as he went up to Keira and held her gently in his arms. He didn't say anything for there was nothing for him to say and just held her as she cried.

i-i cant lose her shun i-i just c-cant we've alread l-lost our parents *wraped her arms around his neck resting her head on his shoulder*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:53 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7

i-i cant lose her shun i-i just c-cant we've alread l-lost our parents *wraped her arms around his neck resting her head on his shoulder*

Shun nodded his head. Knowing how painful it was to lose both your sibling and parents. "I know. Don't worry...I will not let that happen.."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:55 pm
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7

Shun nodded his head. Knowing how painful it was to lose both your sibling and parents. "I know. Don't worry...I will not let that happen.."

i just hope she hasnt lost to many of her lives *sobs*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:03 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7

"Yeah..." Shun said as he stroked Keira's hair softly, doing his beast to comfort her.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:06 pm
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7

"Yeah..." Shun said as he stroked Keira's hair softly, doing his beast to comfort her.

i meen she only had 9 to begin withand i no shes atleast lost 6  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:10 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7

"6?? That fast?" Shun said as he blinked in surprise.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:13 pm
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7

she is 101 years old and our clan are the protectors we save people even if it mean dieing thats why our clan is almost estinked it just me yuki kay and kaori  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:18 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7

she is 101 years old and our clan are the protectors we save people even if it mean dieing thats why our clan is almost estinked it just me yuki kay and kaori

"I see." Shun said, "That must be rough."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:20 pm
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7

no not realy you get used to it ive died 4 times  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:27 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7

"REally??" Shun asked as he tilted his head curiously.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:30 pm
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7

"REally??" Shun asked as he tilted his head curiously.

yah *she noded and layed back down*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games