Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
NEW KIDS COME INTRODUCE YO'SELF HURRR. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Radioactive Skittle

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:07 am
Ky Jelly
Radioactive Skittle
Fonetik
Radioactive Skittle
We are all in the
g u t t e r, but

Waah, I'm terrible at these things. sweatdrop

Here goes:
You can call me Skittle, Skit, or whatever you want, really. I live in Florida where our seasons are heat, humidity, and rain.
I thrive in cold weather. I'm a bookworm, college student, and bottomless pit who wakes up early on Saturday mornings to watch cartoons.

If you need anything more just ask. =]

some of us are looking at the
s t a r s.
Ooo, another Floridian. Where at? Gainesville here. biggrin

This guild needs more 352.
We are all in the
g u t t e r, but

Sorry, I'm a 305 Miami kid.
But I'm actually planning to transfer over to UF in the fall. =]

s t a r s.

DADE COUNTY!
We are all in the
g u t t e r, but

YES!
That's right, Dade County. 3nodding
Dying to get out of here, though.

s t a r s.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:15 am
Hi! Chaz here, and I'm from England in the UK. I live for summer and I'm a big video game nerd. gonk heart  

Chz

Torianu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:25 am
@Ky: Really? ;0 The level is a lie! XD

@Malinger: -wavies - Hi! Long time no see XD

@ Strawberries: ... Kitten!!! XD~ <33!

@coldheartedangel: Thanks for the welcome  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:35 am
Well, I'm a 18-year old college student who's majoring in graphic design.
I live in Arizona, smack dab in them middle of creepily perfect suburbia.
I like listening to foreign music. roleplaying, reading, vectoring and video games.
Ugh...you can call me Sai or Tsuki.
I recognize several people in this thread from the WG.
That's about it.

Saiyura Tsukiyo

Rabid Chocolate Chip

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:00 am
Introductions...Hmm. I feel like I'm back in grade school
I'm Rabid (No really! I'm foaming at the mouth!) or you could call me Sumner...Or hey you. Or some other name that I haven't thought of. I'll answer to all of the above.
I'm 19, live in Bodymore, Murderland (USA) (Baltimore, Maryland for all you non-residents) and at the moment, I'm a lazy bum. Eventually I'll be going back to school to finish my Associate's in Criminal Justice.
I like playing with Photoshop, LOVE listening to foreign music, love learning foreign languages, and absolutely adore pissing off the idiots who infest my space.

That's about it!
(Other than if you want to send me a picture so I can practice my retouching skills in photoshop, you're more than welcome to.) mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:35 am
my name's Andrew and I'm 27. yes, I am male though the avi's female, but it used to be a mule for a wrestling guild I was in. the avi's name is a truth though, I'm addicted to Skittles.  

ACME Sales Rep

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:37 am
Rainbow Skittle Addict
my name's Andrew and I'm 27. yes, I am male though the avi's female, but it used to be a mule for a wrestling guild I was in. the avi's name is a truth though, I'm addicted to Skittles.

skittles are worth it though.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:43 am
Ky Jelly
Rainbow Skittle Addict

skittles are worth it though.

oh very much so, yes. I take them to work with me every night. I'd swear they help me get through it.  

ACME Sales Rep

Alexeroo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:25 pm
Call me by Alexeroo, I would've liked to say that you can call me whatever you like, but that'll just get people staggering to come up with something, however; if you think you're up to it, feel free to make up a name for me. xD

Anyways, I like many things. Yeah, being vague is one of them. Man, typing this is really pressurizing me. I'm nice and lonely so don't be shy to start up a conversation with me. Because, y'know, I'm also shy, so one of us will have to lend a hand to the other, and it's not going to be me because I lent both of my hands to this real mysterious guy with a mustache and he sold them through the black market. And that's that. So, I'm handless, which means you should feel sorry for me and lend me some.

That's about it, I'm bad at introductions, this one sounded half decent because I ripped the format off of most other introducerers here. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:34 pm
Hi, my name's Tim I'm new, sora's my nickname, I picked up in school, I like to watch anime, hike, biking, camping, fishing, and playing video games!  

Sora1128

dzur

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:41 pm
Hello, and thanks for the invite.

I am a 24, and I just moved to Alaska from Texas.

I have not yet found a job that I want, but I have only been here a few weeks so far.

I graduated from Texas Tech 6 months ago, and am really excited about the best season the football team has ever had.

6 years ago, I left Michigan, and I am still a fan of Detroit Sports. Thank goodness for the Redwings and the Pistons. The Lions are on track to be the first 0-16 team ever.

I enjoy such things as: disc golf, go(board game), walking, Korean martial arts, dance lessons, etc.

The TV I watch: House, CSI, Heroes

The Best movie in the world: Life is Beautiful

Stuff I read: Fantasy(Brust), Historical(Ambrose), Scifi(Crichton), Spiritual(various), and lots of webcomics (Schlock Mercenary) and a few good manga.

And to make a long story short (too late), I won't say anything else.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:25 pm
User Image

Hi all!
I'm Delana. I know, my name isn't very common. But I have met 1 or 2 people with the same name.
My favorite book series is Twilight. I've read only Twilight and New Moon, but right now I'm working on Eclipse.
My favorite animes are Fullmetal Alchemist, and Fruits Basket, and Naruto.
O.o... Tho... I'm not a Narutard. Don't worry, hah.
Same with the manga, except for Naruto.
I like classical, alternative, metal, classic rock, and pop music.
I really don't like country. But I can live.
My three huge obsessions are Edward Cullen, Edward Elric, and Johnny Depp.
All wonderful characters. They're perfect, in my opinion.
So.. I'm gonna stop right here because I'm afraid this will turn into a wall of text. Hah.
So bye! n___n

User Image  

Madame Ravissant

zomg_anglus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:54 pm
Starting off introductions, my name's Tristan Nikolai Kiss. The last name is not pronouced how it looks: it's Hungarian, so the 's' makes an 'esh' sound, the 'sz' makes an 's' sound. ...just. For reference. I don't like being called by my last name anyway. I'm eighteen, finished high school at sixteen, went to college for a semester and then decided it was boring and stopped. I still study on my own, and abuse the college libraries reguardless of my lack of student status. When I grow up, I want to inhereit, none of this work nonsense.

Ah, right. My less savoury interests involve long walks through other people's private property, photographing abanndoned buildings, and collecting things that aren't mine. As far as I'm concerned, the chandelier is not doing anyone good in a place that's been condemned, so it may as well take up residence in my room. It's slightly cleaner! As for more legal endeavours, I draw, contemplate the possiblity of actually writing something longer than three paragraphs, and play the violin. I used to sing, but far too many Vienna Boy's Choir jokes later, I only indulge in that in private. My primary areas of study are history and religion. I like steampunk, urban fantasy, and things like City of Saints & Madmen, & House of Leaves. Favorite manga are D. Gray-Man, Alive! the Final Evolution, Matsuri Akino's work, Minekura's work, and Kaori Yuki's work. Favorite anime is Sayonara Zetsubou-Sensei. I like most music of quality. And music that isn't! Rap where every other word is ******** I could do without. And most country, and death metal.

Personality-wise, I talk overmuch, and over formally to the point that it is stilted. UNLESS I AM TYPING IN CAPS. WHICH ISN'T! o/ NO REAL REASON FOR THAT. Often accused of being a snob. I refer to it as having taste. Don't sleep enough. Frequently contrary. Spend as much of my time out of the house as possible, and as soon as I am able to move back to my beloved city, I will be much happier. And... I think I am done, for if I were to type more this would quickly become a monstrosity.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:06 pm
Hi im emily and well i luv hanging with my friends and shopping xp ya oh yah i lov colour blue LMAO  

iiCookie2

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:55 pm
Welcome to all the new people.
I hope you enjoy your stay =)

The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games