Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:38 pm
"Nope. I don't watch much for T.V. anymore." He replied with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:47 pm
Maria sighed, then yawned widely. "So, do you want to watch that, or not?" she asked sleepily. She tucked one leg beneath her and let the other foot skim the floor.  

Methodless Madness

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:06 pm
"You sound tired, you should sleep. As for watching it, I don't care." William replied with a chuckle as he heard her yawn. He leaned back a little, feelign tired himslef.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:19 pm
"No, I'm fine. I'm not that tired, honestly," she told him, stifling a yawn, then continuing. "What about you, though?" She made as if to rest her head on his shoulder, then seemed to think better of it, and ended up resting her head awkwardly on the back of the couch.  

Methodless Madness

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:55 pm
"Surpisingly, I am tired." William said with a chuckle and closed his eyes. He began to hum one of his songs to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:44 pm
She laughed quietly, then gently slipped her hand under his, wrapping her fingers around his hand. With a snap of her free hand, she turned on the TV in the cafe, the station flickering with static first, then playing the evening news. Maria's eyelids fluttered, and she eventually fell asleep, her head resting against William's shoulder.
[[I'm gonna be gone for about a week starting Sunday. You can go on without me, I'll just have Maria running an errand for the day.]]  

Methodless Madness

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:02 pm
William watched the news. After a while he started to drift off to sleep, untill he heard his name mentioned. He snapped awake and paid attention. He brother, whom was killed in the fire, was alive and had just woken up from a coma. He sat there, trying not to wake Maria.
((Tis okey, I might be gone as well not sure.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:03 am
She woke up after a few minutes, blushing and sitting up. "Sorry, how long was I-William, are you okay?"  

Methodless Madness

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:29 am
"I don't know... for both your questions..." He said just staring into thr turned off T.V. set. The was a hint of fear in his voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:21 pm
Fei-Tao nodded as he listened to her words, giving a slight start when Mia suddenly hugged him, his deep red eyes widened and his ears standing up on his head. He felt his face grow slightly warm and slightly tensed up, but he gradually relaxed. The boy didn't know why, but he felt warm and fuzzy inside. It felt.... nice. He smiled as she told him she'll be there for him. And that William seemed to be better with Maria. His tail wagged happily behind him as he lightly returned the girl's embrace.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Melodic Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:23 am
Mia felt her face turn to a light pink when she heard his thoughts. Looking down, she murmered, "I.. that feeling you just got is happiness I guess but.. in the sense that you know you have someone caring for you. I'm sorry.. I didn't realise that you were so.. well, unfamiliar with hugs.." Looking up, she smiled in embarassment.
"I can.. well, I like to hug people. I know a good hug can make me feel better. So if I become over whelming, please, just let me know.. "
Mia flickered her eyes between William's shocked face and the television, her eyes creasing with worry.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:21 am
Maria looked at William worriedly. "If you need to leave and go home, it's okay. I should be getting to bed, anyway." she said, getting up off the sofa. She turned to leave, but then walked over to where he was sitting and kissed him gently on the cheek.  

Methodless Madness

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:24 am
William just sat there. "No... I don't beleive I'll be going home... not untill I find out if my brother has gotten himself under control..." He pulled up his hand and burried his head in them. "The genosidal maniac hates me... always has."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:50 pm
Maria crouched in front of him, pulling his hands away from his face. "I'm sorry. You can always stay here, you know that, right?" she said, then kissed his forehead. "Goodnight, Will. If you need me, I'll be upstairs, the door at the end of the hallway." She held his hands for a few moments and let go, then made her way up the stairs and into her apartment. She changed into a pair of cotton shorts and an oversized t-shirt, then, making sure all the windows and doors were locked, climbed into her bed. Will he be okay? that voice echoed in her head again. His brother could come for him... a smaller, more scared voice replied. She shivered, pulling a blanket around her shoulders despite the warmth of the June night.  

Methodless Madness

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:53 pm
William sighed a bit. He tlelported to his appartment and grabbed an odd looking knife. "I'd never thought I'd have to use this..." He wispered to himslef aloud.He hid the knife in the back of his pants and began to write in his journal.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games