Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:19 pm
"Wait," Ken whispered to Zeta and Nerdio "do you mind if I come with you? I don't think I could stand to be here much longer," he said looking back at the giggling red raccoon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:20 pm
"Then call me dad." he says laughing. "And my age is unimportant." he says laughing  

Lord Drif

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:21 pm
Zeta-195 kept walking.

Nerdio looked back at the scene behind him... and his eyes widened at what he saw, That little b*****d! Nerdio thought, then looked at Ken, "Sure."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:22 pm
Shadow teleported to the sandy dunes of the Desert Zone.

Shadow cracked his knuckles. He aimed the Emerald to a large pillar. "CHAOS CONTROLE!!!!!" He yelled.

The pillar started to shater and fell to pieces. He seemed upset. He then aimed at huge statue.

"This time, I'll shift my energy in a different way." He aimed the Emerald at the statue. "CHAOS CONTROLE!!!!" A dark aura surrounded Shadow. "Whats...going on?" The energy gathered in the Emerald and sent out a huge blast! The statue was obliterated and so was the temple behind it.

Shadow felt different. He looked at the Emerald. It had turned black. "The...power....yes....YES!!!" Shadows eyes turned to a glowing red. "I'll show you all what the ultimate life form can do!"  

RainFoo

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:24 pm
Zeta-195 stopped walking, "Oh s**t..." he said when his sensors detected Shadow's power levels.

"Whats up, Zeta?" Nerdio asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:25 pm
He gets up and says "Amy's my girl friend so please get off my lap."
and sensed Shadow's aura along with Espio the're eyes widen insantly  

Lord Drif

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:26 pm
Ringo's eyes watered, "What?" she said getting up. She just smiled and hugged him. "Okay dad!" she blushed.

Ken started walking with Nerdio and zeta. "Thank you” he said narrowing his eyes at Vincent. He left quietly so ringo wouldn't see him leave.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:28 pm
"We have to get to Desert Zone!" Zeta-195 said as he started flying to the desert.

"What!?" Nerdio said, starting to run after him, then turned back to Ken, "Wait here, I smell trouble." he said, then ran after Zeta.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Drif

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:29 pm
He starts to laugh "Then Amy's your Mom." he says laughing and teleporting to Shadow
"You now?" he says angryily. "Get your gay self dead." he says evily summoing his hell form  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:32 pm
Shadow fell into madness. He laughed wickedly!

He blasted every monument, building and temple he could see. "HAHAHAHA!!!!!! This power...it's incredible! No one can stop me! Not Eggman, not Knuckles...not even Sonic! HAHAHAHA!!!! BURN!!!" His black aura erupted and spread black fire across the land.  

RainFoo

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:33 pm
"Okay," ken said standing by a wall. He put his hands in the pockets of his trench coat.

Ringo giggled, she watched Vincent teleport and wondered where he went. "Where did ken go?" she asked out loud to none. She was all alone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:33 pm
Vincent took in as much as he could but it still burned. "Damn you!" he yells chargeing a yellow aura storm.  

Lord Drif

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:34 pm
Nerdio and Zeta-195 got knocked back by the power...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:37 pm
"SHUT UP INSECT!" He pointed the Emerald at him. "CHAOS...COLLISION!!!" Mounds of rubble floated above Vincent. Shadow pointed downward with his free hand. The rubble fell on Vincent.  

RainFoo

Lord Drif

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:39 pm
Gets up and points to Nerdio. "YOU DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he says going into Hell form 3
User Image  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games