Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

honey nut oo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:23 pm
*shakes head and folows edward*werewolf comes out of no where a big one too*i point my staft at it an dit takes it and breaks it in two*gulp*quickly looks around and finds a random iron bar*wacks it on it head*it growls*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:23 pm
-shoots minigun at the elder from behinde  

iiTobi

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:24 pm
*hears the battle* dammit! *runs back to the halls and see the gray wolf* an elder... nt the only one i supose... *jumps and try a to separate him from tora with a slash*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:25 pm
-keeps shooting the elder from behind and i run out of amo with both guns-  

iiTobi

honey nut oo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:26 pm
*hears on the intercom and looks at the wolf* uh EDWARD!!! *reliezes its white*  
*the gray holds the rapier with hand and only bleed a little* humph...*surpize shot with a gun to the guts*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

iiTobi

-runs to help Luc-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:27 pm
*walks into hall* huh? i heard this was a big school........ i guess not..........  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

iiTobi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:27 pm
-tosses Luc rapier-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:28 pm
notingles
*start to run to the main hall and spot yumi, points the white pistol and shot on a werewolf behind her* run to the third floor!!! *start to go to the healing chambers*
*starts to run down the hall when a loud thump nocks vrix to the ground* what the devil!? *another loud thump and the ground beneath vrix collapses as she steadies herself she finds herself in the middle of an entire werewolf pack i need a bigger gun she says as she flips them off and pulls out a little something she brought from home, a sniper rifle with bone piercing bullets she aimed for the head of every werewolf as they charged her she managed to kill all but one in the assault but that lone one managed to scrape her arm deeply and then just collapsed. even with the pack gone, vrix felt pain ever where and fell K.O. when she awoke she was no longer human but that of a werewolf*  

G-fan 2000

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

*the gray grows and falls by the shots* tora... dont do that agin *teleport to 1st floor and spot the white one, eyes go wide in realization* cre... creton?  
*loks over at kibbles*kicks the wolf in the guts and it wimpers and langes at me* wheres edward!!??? *it snaps at me but i put the iron bar in front of me and he bites that*he wimpers8  

honey nut oo

iiTobi

-draws cutlass and helps fight the white with a cut to the stomach-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:29 pm
Tora takes another slash at him but he grabs her throt and squeezes it. she looks at his eyes and drops her knives and says "well...i see you .....are still mad about....... last week elder" the elder smirkes.  

Alice the Loving

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games