Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:51 pm
*Galia gasped*
~galia~"keira! let her go!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:54 pm
Xavier looked at Galia. "I'll let her go. AFTER you tell me why you two were spying." He told her.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:56 pm
~galia~"Ah! We know you're after Azalea! We just didn't know why you didn't kill her in the first place or bring her back to her father! Especially since you can see us! You know her weakness! We wanted to find out why and to see if you were up to anything devious! Now Please Let Keira go! crying "  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:05 pm
Xavier sighed, opening his hands so Keira could get out. "I'm not after her, anymore. Now that her dad cut my family out of the deal, Azalea is worthless to me. However, she's vital for my revenge, so she will live. Her papa, and the rest of her family, however, are gonna get a traditional Guild family acid bath for their crimes." He told Galia.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:06 pm
Kiki was still searching her dorm closet. "Yes. Finally." She said, pulling out what looked like a traditional Japanese fan. She opened it and sliced off her closet door, revealing how sharp it was. "Perfect."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:09 pm
~Galia gasped~"B-but Azalea would never kill her sisters! She would kil her dad but not her sisters. Azalea knows that her sisters don't mean any harm..even if they did try to kill her...but they are only following orders from their father...and they don't want to experience what Azalea went through either...Azalea could kill them if she wanted to but she could not because she knows the truth. I've seen the things her father has done to her...and it's not pretty..."

*Galia took Keira's hand and quickly pulled her away from Xavier*  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:17 pm
Xavier nodded. "I understand. However, Azalea won't be doing the killing. I will. If I can off Juniper or Ivy, it'll send a message to the big man. A message that the Guild family still lives, and hates traitors! After I drag his daughter's bodies to his doorstep, he'll get a special, private acid bath from me. And if you squeal to Azalea, well, she'll be a threat, and I MURDER people who threaten me." He hissed quietly, but you could just feel the killing intent in his voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:23 pm
*Galia was scared and shook her head~"azalea would be most disappointed in hearing you say that. She once told a person that ' there isnopoint in killing someone for revenge even if they have done something wrong and horrible to you...because if you kill them what will that accomplish? another dead body that's what. Feelings of hate and revenge just means the person is no better than the other person.' and i believe in that statement."  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:30 pm
Xavier simply shrugged. "So what? Papa always said to repay my debts. And I owe Azalea's old man a brutal, painful death. Simple as that. Plus, it's been too long since I've given someone an acid bath. It's actually kinda fun to watch their flesh and organs slowly burn away into nothing. I also like the smell." He said.

Keira got very sick from the visual Xavier stuck in her mind, so she flew off to the bathroom to puke.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:33 pm
~Galia~"Eww! Yuck!"
~Azalea~"Well even if you did kill my sisters. It would have no efect on my father. My father's heart is as cold as it gets. The only warmth he ever did have was only for my mother and she's dead. If my father had sons maybe but since all his children are female. He'll feel nothing. "
*Azalea walked in the room with Crystal behind her*

~galia~"Azalea!"  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:37 pm
Xavier looked to Azalea. "If he really doesn't care, perhaps I'll kill them anyway. He killed more than just my father. A few of my brothers were killed as well, mostly by that b***h Ivy, which means after Talia and Izumi are free, She dies." He told her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:39 pm
~Azalea~"So much hatred in your heart. It's really sad. Shows just how much of a little child you are. But if you really wish to kill my sister...then you have to get through me first."  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:40 pm
*Galia went to the bathroom and check on Keira~"Keira! Come on!"*she grabbed her wrist and puled her out of the bathroom*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:46 pm
Xavier glared at Azalea. "You dare to pity me? Call me a child? The hate I have is my best weapon, apart from the family, and if anyone harms my family, it's gonna be me. Your sisters are a threat, too. If you don't have the stomach to kill them, then you're the child." He hissed.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:52 pm
~Azalea laughed~"So you're saying you would kill your brothers in a heartbeat and your own father? Assuming that they weren't already dead, of course. It's not that I can't kill my siblings. I just know that my father is the one who's manipulating them without them realizing it. He's taking advantage of my mother's death and using it against me, to turn everyone against me. I've analyzed the situation quite clearly. I have no reason to kill them. They are just doing what they're told to do. Just like you were being told what to do from the start. I knew your intentions. i was just studying you. and honestly you may feel hatred and a taste for vengeance on the inside right now but I'm sure it will come out eventually and eat at you. For example of what you did to Talia. I know Xavier, you definitely have a bad side but deep down there is a good side of you."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games