Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:19 pm
*I laughed then suddenly was tackeled off the roof by Zaruk. I kicked him off of me and landed on the floor softly.* Suprise attack i see....*I summoned my swords and ran toward him slashing away.*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:19 pm
Chief looked up as the walls of Neteur began to shake from the force of battle on top of it, "good thing Goddess double enforced it earlier", she thought to herself. But that never stopped the keeper from entering her mind uninvited, "good indeed Mega, I would say almost preordained." the shadow spoke to her. "Or she could have simply thought it would help since that fight with Scarlet" "Lets not split hairs dear, I simply mean it could have been more outside forces at work here, the universe is a vast and mysterious place. You of all peoples should know this." the keeper looked at her with knowing eyes and went back to pacing the walls. "Yes I know all to well how the universe works," she said in a bitter voice, looking at the keeper, than resuming her post as guard.  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

satanicskull123

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:24 pm
The moment i saw him tackle scarlet i jumped up and pulled out my swrod to strike.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:31 pm
*I doged every blow he tryed to give me and plunged my sword into his armor. Jumping back three feet away i saw him pull it out and toss it to the side. I knew that i had to be serious with this one.*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:40 pm
*Atmund opened his eyes to see Malric sitting beside him, fast asleep. Atmund tried to sit up, but he found that his back burned as though with fire when he tried* "Malric, wake up," *Atmund said, poking his friend in the side* "I want to know what you did. Now we have the Gods fighting alongside us. What did you do to break open the worlds like that?" *Malric woke with a start when Atmund poked him* "First off, that hurt. Second, I have no idea at all how I did that. I ran away from the battle because my guards told me to run if anything happened to them. I was sitting under a huge tree when all of a sudden, everything went black. I think the gods used me as a vassle to guide them to where the battle was, but I won't know untill I ask one of them." "To me, Warriors of the Forest! To me, those on the side of the Light!" *shouted Inness in the midst of the battle feild. He knew that he had to rally the fighters for one more attack before the enemy broke through their line of defence* *The Centaurs rallied to Inness as soon as he sounded the call. After Atmund and Malric, they would follow Inness for his detirmination and courage* *The Gods who had come from their own world to kill the Shadows Came to Inness' call. They knew that, for a half-mortal, he could plan out the best stragities. The King of the Gods thought that if Inness where to die, he would become the God of Planning, so great where Inness' plans*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:47 pm
I muttered something under my breath and struck with my sword.But it was to fast I saw scarlet try to hit it but it doged again it seemed like i would never be able to hit the thing. But then I thought of something but I would need scarlets help.  

satanicskull123

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:52 pm
*I saw that the guy helping me had a plan to i ran and stood next to him still keeping my eyes on Zaruk.* So what are you thinking?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:13 pm
Scarlet i need to know now what kind of magic do you use im a warlock so my main magic is defensive depending on wich magic you use i think we can make a spell to stop it.  

satanicskull123

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:15 pm
my main magic is offensive but i am also strong on defensive as well. What exactly are you planning? *I jumped out of the way when Zaruk tried striking the both of us.*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:31 pm
If i can create a big enough barrier i think we might be able to create a spell to stop time and keep it within the are so it wont affect anywhere else. Do you think u could move to time while its stopped?  

satanicskull123

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:43 pm
Yes sounds easy enought lets do it. *I stuck my sword into the ground so that i may preforme the spell.*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:08 pm
*walks off into another part of the roof of the castle, far from the others and starts attacking a small group*  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:49 pm
*Zaruk charged after the both of us. I looked to see that he was busy trying to do the spell so i extended my arms out and had my palms facing Zaruk. I chanted a spell that spend blast of energy toward Zaruk, sending him flying into the wall.* You might want to hurry.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:57 am
Lunar quickly shot the enemys. She started to worry when she felt a presence coming from on top of her. When she looked back, Lunar saw Plaque jump down slamming his arms. "Woah!" Lunar fell down and looked back up at Plaque
((Are you allowed to control your enemy?))  

XStarlight_DustX

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:13 pm
*ZARUK started towards Scarlet once more, he disappeared under ground, and re surfaced beneath her, leaving a slight wound on her left leg*  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games