Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:38 pm
*as she opens her mouth to contest his actions, she falls out laughing at his joke*

Of course your company is welcomed. Well, if you change your mind, you know where to find me.

*hugs Ryzan tightly and rubs his shoulders*

I certainly do hope you find the peace and happiness you deserve. And that you'll stick around long enough for me to hang out with you for a bit, whenever I get out of my current situation that is. I still owe you a spa day. wink

*goes over to where her things are and resumes her couch potato position and searches for a movie*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:10 pm
*incredibly tired from having awoken early, he decides to head back to his quarters for some rest*

Aluve'~
*smiles and waves in Icy's direction, then exits*

{{It's too early to be this tired crying }}

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:24 am
*yawning and stretching, she sits up and rubs her eyes, too tired to be upset that she'd fallen asleep in the grill for the nth time.

Getting up, she goes over to the bar and asks for an extra large mocha latte with a double shot of mocha, extra chocolate and a double shot of espresso.

Knowing she may regret such a caffeine intake, she ignores it and graciously takes the drink, going back to her spot and collecting her things.

Stopping by the bar long enough to pay for her latte, she heads out the door*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:42 pm

*Stumbles in searching for coffee til her character revives from uncon. Stands blinking trying to remember what was doing then remembered Coffe! walks to a table*

iggies

iggies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:29 pm

*Wobbles over to the soafa and passes out*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:45 pm
*walks in, eager to get her horror marathon on. Goes to the bar and orders artichoke and spinach dip with warm tortilla chips, and a bottle of Yellowtail white.

While waiting for her order, she turns to see someone already occupying one of the couches. Looking closer, she sees it's iggies. Giggling, she creeps up behind her and peers from behind the sofa at her, seeing that she's out cold. Frowning, she leaves iggies be until she wakes up and goes over to retrieve her order, making sure she has a glass for her wine.

Walking back to the sitting area, she sits on the couch opposite iggies and grabs the remote, settling in for a night of blood, gore and terror*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:41 pm
*Gilda pulls the heavy door open and glides in, heading towards the bar. She speaks to the bartender a moment, then is motioned through to a room at the far end of the counter, where Pierre appears at the door.*

Pierre, dear. Got your message. I'm so sorry, some of our patrons are a little hard of hearing ((didn't read first page)) and as the waiters are so quiet, they don't notice their order has already been brought. I do understand the staff feeling put-off hearing they haven't filled orders while watching good food and drink go to waste. Especially given your circumstances.

*She tightens her mouth, saying no more on that subject.*

On another note, have you send our mutual friend, Jack? He's been missing of late.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:13 pm
(( LOL Guilda or read it and cant remember at all what was there. XD Sorry hun, I'll go back and reread *okes Geezer head* Maybe this time it will stick))

*Stirs and wakes, stretching and in need of coffee. Looks over and sees Icy sound alseep in the sitting area. Smiles, covers her in a blanket and picks up the coffee to sip while watching TV*  

iggies

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:00 pm
*Pushes the door open with her cart and waves to one of the waiters. She follows him over to the big kitchen door, where they stop. Another waiter takes her cart from her and disappears. A moment later, he returns with her empty cart.* My to go order? *The waiter returns, placing a box on the cart. Lily smiles her thanks and heads out.*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:15 pm

*Has somehow exited since the last post but is now re-entering with Reisen and critters.

Goes to the counter to place a larger order to be taken back to Dames to feed a few days for the critters. Then places an order for her and the critters and tells the waiter to add to her tab whatever Reisen orders, remembering the kindness shown her when she first arrived.

Moves to a table to sit while waiting for the orders to be ready*

iggies

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:16 pm
-orders green tea and a plate of pork fried rice, and takes a seat-  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:29 pm

*Pays for the orders. Loads up the grunny to take the critter food to Dames, know she will return soon. Taking her own meal of veggies and cheese pita sandwiches and orange juice to the table to join Reisen.*

Do you think you will be in these parts long?

iggies

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:31 pm
I'm mostly a part timer, here to take care of Showa's things... but probably.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:40 pm

*Waitng for the grunny to return, begins to eat the sandwich*

Oh did she have much here? I'm still fairly new to these parts myself. Will you have then a place to stay when you are in the area?

iggies

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games