Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:41 pm
Kaz chuckled a bit he smiled "he has your eyes" he said looking at kishiko smiling then at Ace  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:52 pm
"He does?" Kishiko gasped when she saw them on Ace. "Aww he does." <3  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:58 pm
Kaz laughed at Kishiko's reaction "he's cute like you to"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:02 pm
Kishiko giggled. "Like both of us."  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:08 pm
Kaz chuckled and sat down and patted the spot next to him for Kishiko to sit down with him  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:52 pm
Tsuna burst through the door in a Black robe and a sword on his side "Kuhn where are you I have let this go on to long its time for you to pass on with the other souls... I was fine with it at first but when you drew a cat face on me with perma marker thats the last straw!" Tsuna points at the whiskers and circles aroung his eyes Kuhn drew on him, he then stops and looks around the room seeing Ichiro, Jack, Kishiko, Zach/Kaz, and Kuhn under the couch "Uh oh you guys arent supposed to see me like this its agianst our code and..." Tsuna looks close and sees a baby "Is that a... baby..... Kishiko.... zach but when? and ahhh" Tsuna passes out and falls on the ground

Kuhn was shocked and thought he would be token away but then he saw Tsuna passe out on the floor "Phew.... Im still good haha guys I need your help Tsunas acually a Shingami and he want to make me pass on!"  

dawgybites

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:01 pm
Kishiko smiled and sat down next to Kaz. She saw Tsuna's big entrance then pathetic faint. "..." Kuhn explained who Tsuna was and got mad. "No one takes away any of my deathreapers." She gave Kaz the baby and went over to Tsuna. She waved her hand over his head. "There. Now he believes that you are a regular creature who has the power to become intangible. Problem solved." She went back over to Kaz and the baby and tickled Ace's tummy which made him giggle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:41 am
Kaz looked at Ace and Ace looked at him he then reached up and started pulling a loft of hair in the front "ow ow ow ow ow ow hehehe he's evil to" Ace giggled as he stopped pulling Kaz's hair and looked at Kishiko as she tickled his tummy mking him giggle  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:29 pm
Kishiko giggled. "I wonder how evil he really is."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:34 pm
Kaz looked at Kishiko "we'll find out when he can walk wot we?"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:34 pm
Kishiko cradled Ace in her arms. "I wonder what his first word will be. Mine was blood."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:38 pm
Kaz smiled "mmmm that sounds delicious right now" he said chuckling a bit  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:50 pm
Kishiko just stared at him. "You're not a vampire though... Archangels drink blood?"

(( do you like playing Zack or Kaz more =o ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:53 pm
[[ i like playing as both just Zack's been getting ignored latly :I ]]

Kaz looked at her and brushed some hair away from her neck showing it bare "they can why? nervious?" he said grinning  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:08 pm
Kishiko shook her head and smiled. "You wish." She knocked on his head gently. "Zack getting bored in there?"

(( oh ._. ))  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games