Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:32 pm
((yeah..right. I have go to brb though, I think.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:36 pm
Robert stepped beside of Nike. "What should we do now that he's gone?" he asked.  

Dameon Black

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:48 pm
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante took note of her tail moving about and brushed his fingertips down her arms a bit. "Well, I don't mind at all as long as you don't try to eat me while you're a big panther." He teased.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:44 pm
Nike sighed, and bonked her head against the desk, "I don't know, I'm just glad he left. His rgo doesn't fit in this room." That wasn't the only reason. While he was here she wanted to drain him, dry, his power calling to her. Her blood had demanded more, because she secretly was a Siphonor, A very taboo vampire power.

"I don't know," her eyes liquid and inviting,"depends on your definition of eat."  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:46 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
Hana's possesion power kicked in and controled the blood dripping from her her hands to form claws. She slashed at Brago. "Why should I listen to you, you lying man!" She went to slash him again but was caught but Winks trap. Her anger and saddness was fueling her powers as she pulled against the circle, causing is to start to crack. It wouldn't last long at this rate.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:53 pm
"It's more than that," Robert noted. "There's another reason." Without thinking about it, he reached out and touched her arm and read her past. He gasped. "Hmm, a Siphonor." He gasped again. "I'm so sorry. It was a reflex."  

Dameon Black

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:02 pm
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante's eye widen as his face flustered tomato red. "I-I. . . . uhhh. . . . . umm. . ." He finally just shut up, still very red in the face, his eyes darting away before peered at her sheepishly for a split second before looking away again.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:06 pm
(recap?)  

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:09 pm
Soli put the steaks on the plates and started eating,"I'm so hungry."She felt Hana's demon aura."Poor hana."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:11 pm
Lady Eevee
Lady Eevee
User Image
Hana's possesion power kicked in and controled the blood dripping from her her hands to form claws. She slashed at Brago. "Why should I listen to you, you lying man!" She went to slash him again but was caught but Winks trap. Her anger and saddness was fueling her powers as she pulled against the circle, causing is to start to crack. It wouldn't last long at this rate.

Brago started bleeding from the first slash."What do you want from me?!??! Do you desire my death?" Brago released his aura it was enough strength to release himself from Winks trap. He needed a moment to rest himself.  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:17 pm
Misha was surprised by her boldness. She giggled at his response. "I didn't think such a tough bounty hunter could blush. What else can you do," she said and preceded to tickle him with hands and tail.

Wink sighed, maybe its better to let them fight.

Nike just stared.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:19 pm
User Image
Hana no longer had control of her actions. She mind was almost fully gone to the rage of her Demon form. She continued to pull against Winks Trap Circle, cracking it even more. It would break soon.  

Lady Eevee

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:23 pm
"I'm sorry," Robert said again. "I won't tell anyone. Do you forgive me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:28 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon tore a big chuck out of his steak, holding the steak in his hands. He swallowed it and spoke. "Those people have major issues, especially Brago." He chuckled softly. "Sorry." He said quickly and went back to eatting.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:29 pm
"Wink, what should I do?"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games