Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:04 pm
--Personalize this formatting--

"wered they go"helps the guy on the grouned up "hi im ryu nice to meet you"
--Customize it in Tools > Add-Ons > Extensions > GaiaFormat > Options--

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:19 pm
"Maxis lets go to the key hole these weakling wont last 5 sec with us" said Nero as they walked towards the key hole  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:19 pm
(Help! I don't know what's happening and I'm still alone! You guys are going way too fast. Whats the point anymore, just take me out T^T)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:20 pm
[i remenber the keyhole is inside the arena's entrance...] oliver sits on the pedestal, waiting for someone to show up and him to get his missing money... as well to sign up for the next cup  

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:27 pm
((no no no T^T, your hollow bastion remember last night Me and my creation found you and place you in a different room))

As Maxis and Nero drew near to the key hole "Thy seem bother by something" asked Maxis "No .... it just creator .. seem worried about something" said Nero  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:29 pm
[[i never said i went there, i said i went to the 1st district make copies of the map... but, i guess i'l go along...]] oliver looked around the room, tring to find a way out, tring to [get rid of the chains?]  

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:32 pm
(Who is this "Creation" you speak of and what's happening now? *sniff*)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:35 pm
(( the heartless that Riftcreator has and now some of them are going to each world to seal it))  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:44 pm
oliver raises himself with his arms, roling himself in the chain he reaches the celling, and so he kicks the chain's support, releasing himself, so he unrolls the chains and passing his arms under himself, he looked by the door's opening, he then took his sword with his mouth and cut the chain, he then released it to grab with his hand, again loooking by the door there were two yellow operas and a neoshadow guarding the door, easy escape, he cuted the lock off and charged at the operas  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:03 pm
[gee, no posts til now....] done with the guards oliver tried to go upstairs, the confuse [VERY CONFUSE] arquiteture of the palace delayed him, soon he was done with the two first floors, he then reached the entrance  

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:17 pm
(I still don't know what everyone else is doing)

Mirage woke up from the faint jingling of a bell. She opened her eyes and saw a small black form in the shape of a cat looking down on her with large empty yellow eyes. "You? What do you want?" She recongized it as her heartless cat she created a while back. Mirage got up and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. "I usually don't fall asleep easily..." She looked around her. "How did I get here though?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:21 pm
"so your finally awake" said Riftcreator as he sat in a chair on the other side of the room  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:41 pm
oliver sighted as there were no guards... but the sword he got wasent osahune, he would search for it before leaving...the keys to the ship didnt seem to be taken from his shoe... he then goes to the 2nd floor, looking for osahune  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:42 pm
"Why'd you take me here?" Mirage said getting up and stretched. "I was fine where I was. Then again, a change of pace is nice. So what's up?" She took out broken shards from part of a heart and fed it to her cat  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:43 pm
"the same question can be asked to you my dear, like for one who are you" asked Riftcreator  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games