Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:32 pm
Turning yet anothing corner Treya stoped looking around she relized she had some how gotten into a green house buillding but when she went farther in she noticed the Small habitate like cages that held animals scattered here and there within the building giving one more quick look around she sat down half hidden by some ferns and caught the bit of breath she had lost from jogging all over the place...when treya had managed to even out her breathing she looked around again it felt like she was being watched after a second or two of not seeing anything she looked at the plants around her they seemed to be growing healthilly but something seemed off about them so she gently put both her hands on either side of her near the plants and closed her eyes concentrating on them when she finished the ferns and grasses looked more green and healthier than they had been "Why is it no one understands that spraying pesticides and chemicals harms more than just the bugs thier intended to" she murmered  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:09 pm
((hey, vampiric. are you sure your punctuation keys don't work?))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:07 am
((Geese.... Okay trying to keep up lol))

Rita smiled slightly in pleasure which was a mask for her annoyance. "Um hi." She said as Telemachus pulled her onto one of his arms and technically dragged her away. "What does your brother look like?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:09 am
Eternal_PrinceOfFire
((hey, vampiric. are you sure your punctuation keys don't work?))

((My what key's?))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:00 pm
|| >< sorry! my dad was suppose to bring the internet card, but he didn't I'm on my aunt's computer now, but I prob won't be on till thursday... Oh and... ANIBASH WAS AWESOME~! and sorry xD No spellcheck on this computer... ||

Maria frowned as she got up, hearing comments from Michi. Then there was Spencer's straight forward comment. "Neh... It's not my fault..." She said, heading towards Jordan and ultimately clamping onto her arm.

|| Oh, and Vamp, Punctuation. Like commas, periods, apastraphe (sp?), exclamation marks, question marks, quotes, etc. etc. ||

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:33 pm
Broken Carnival

|| Oh, and Vamp, Punctuation. Like commas, periods, apastraphe (sp?), exclamation marks, question marks, quotes, etc. etc. ||

((And ah that's what those are lol okay well to put every one straight xD my keys do work i just don't correctly understand the concept of proper punctuation xD ...as in i'll most likely use it here and there with out noticing it but i don't comprehend how to use such a thing correctly even if it's very siple TO understand my head can't lol so please don't bite my head off if i happen to get it wrong here or there from time to time))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:17 pm
vampiricbloodgirl1

((And ah that's what those are lol okay well to put every one straight xD my keys do work i just don't correctly understand the concept of proper punctuation xD ...as in i'll most likely use it here and there with out noticing it but i don't comprehend how to use such a thing correctly even if it's very siple TO understand my head can't lol so please don't bite my head off if i happen to get it wrong here or there from time to time))

((Okay, I get it...umm.. let'sa starta with-a basic. Whenever you would pause to take a breath if you were reading out loud, you put a period. But some people pause in weird places... phoo. I'll quote one of your posts and put punctuation in.

Lolz, Iris Academy, an rp where you learn punctuation!

I'll do that, then I has a big post to post...))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:21 pm
vampiricbloodgirl1
Turning yet anothing corner, Treya stoped looking around. She realized she had some how gotten into a green house buillding, but when she went farther in she noticed the small habitate like cages that held animals scattered here and there within the building. Giving one more quick look around she sat down half hidden by some ferns and caught the bit of breath she had lost from jogging all over the place... When treya had managed to even out her breathing she looked around again. It felt like she was being watched. After a second or two of not seeing anything she looked at the plants around her. They seemed to be growing healthilly but something seemed off about them so she gently put both her hands on either side of her near the plants and closed her eyes, concentrating on them. When she finished the ferns and grasses looked more green and healthier than they had been. "Why is it no one understands that spraying pesticides and chemicals harms more than just the bugs thier intended to" she murmered

Hope that came out GEWD

And yes, I know this probably won't help. But I felt like it, so YA ^^  

Wolfyofthesky

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:35 pm
((Whew! Almost typed July there... ))

Jordan led the others deeper into the library. They passed through the last few often trafficked floors, reaching a lower are of the library. The group passed by the spot where Alice and Treya had fallen down a trap door. "This is..."

Greymoore Library / Histock Catacombs -

Just below Greymoor's floors are the Histock Catacomes where books that have long since been taken from use are stored on shelves just like the higher floors. But what may look like a dimmer darker version of the main floor is actually a maze of trap doors, dead ends, ambiguous and confusing directions and guidance, and sometimes dangerous creatures.........

The first, highest, floor is where few students will go from time to time to find a book that isn't listed. It is safe in the retrospect that there is only a few trap doors through the whole of the level. "Go further down at your own discretion and please be sure to bring someone with you." This sign is posted at all of three sets of stairs that are always present on each level; each leading both up and further down. However, some may be less accessible than others, and caution should be taken as you navigate your way. Below the Catacombs is the deepest part of the library, a place visited by a very rare few since the time it was built.Idea- Vampiricbloodgirl1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:49 pm
((oops, forgot about Tele and Ali there sweatdrop

Wow, good thing this is my rp, cuz I just posted a HECKALOTA times in a row...))

"He looks like me, silly!" Ali exclaimed to Rita, throwing her arms out.

(( Once again, I apologize for my crappy impression of a little kid razz ))

Telemachus stopped when Dr. Sullivan approached. "Hey, Doc."

Ali looked over at Dr.Sullivan. "Oh! Hi hi! I'm Ali!" Alice said.

((I'm impressed you haven't abandoned your npcs. Poor Doc Martel. And others. Lolz.

On a side not, Ali and Tel's post colors look really pretty next to each other...))  

Wolfyofthesky

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:28 am
Rock smiled. ''The green houses... Full of plants, maybe, but humid and water everywhere... Disadvantage and advantage... To leave or take... It's a challenge I am willing to take.'' He chuckled to himself as climbed off the wall to the door of the green house. Before entering, made sure to direct access to water. Who would know how things would go? he thought. Rock took a few steps inside and cleared his throat, arms crossed behind his back in which he was holding nothing other that a water bottle.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:23 pm
Spencer looked around. "This place looks strange. What did it mean 'make sure to have a partner?'" he questioned.

Alex followed behind...at a distance.

Dr. Sullivan nodded to Telemachus, then looked down at Ali and smiled. "Ah, nice to meet you Ali. What brings you here? You look kind of young to be a student here" the school dentist said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:47 am
Michishige shrugged at Spencer's comment. "I dunno, mayhaps it means that we shouldn't go by ourselves down here, and that we should have at least one other person with us at all times," he said with another shrug. "But that's just my thoughts on the matter."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:52 am
Rita watched the little girl and the doctor. She was always quiet.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:00 am
(( Alex totally doesn't count as a stalker 'cuz he's...got a job...lolz ))

"Well, I've got my other person right here," Jordan shrugged at Maria who was, as she often is, still holding onto Jordan's arm. She led the others a level down the stairs, then crossed to another set to continue down. "So, who's up for a little shortcut?" she asked.

(( And in case anyone's wondering, there are coffins and stuff .... later *evil laugh* ))

"Silly, big brother's the student, not me!" Ali said.

Telemachus shifted Ali a bit on his shoulders. Why so silent? he asked her in her mind. He didn't look at her as he did, and didn't project his voice either, so that she couldn't tell who it was. "Do you want to be a student?" he asked Ali at the same time.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games