Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:56 pm
Daniel had taken to wandering the halls and property in general, getting a feel for its layout. He wasn't too far from the front when he heard Jessi call his name over the intercom. Raising an eyebrow in wonder at what could need his attention already, he hustled off to the front. When he strode purposefully into the lobby, he noted that jessi was standing behind her desk talking to a woman he did not recognize.

"Hey Ms. Jessi. You called for me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:07 pm
{{Whoops. Forgot to change my avi/character's outfit. I'll do that after this post.}}

Amy was impressed when a man in a uniform came into the room quickly. It was obviously the new security guard, and she was impressed with how quickly he had come after Jessi's announcement.

Jessi smiled at Daniel. "Really Daniel, just call me Jessi. I insist. And thank you for coming so quickly! I hope I didn't pull you away from anything pressing. I wanted you to meet the other owner of Aqua Springs, Amethyst. Amethyst, this is our new security guard Daniel."

Amy smiled and stood up from the chair, ignoring Jessi's startled and worried expression. Seriously, what was with her today? Amy held out her hand to Daniel with a warm expression on her face.

"Hello Daniel! It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm so glad you've joined our team. Are you liking it here so far?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:09 pm
MiroIsBored
:: Miro looks down at the unused portion of creme in the container, then back up at Amethyst and Tommy, then back to the creme. ::
ninja
:: She then pulls out a spoon and starts eating the rest of the dark chocolate creme, answering Amethyst's question between bites without looking up ::
You know.... cleric stuff. Healing the wounded, reinforcing the weak, resurrecting the dead... things like that 3nodding
:: When the bulk of the creme has been consumed, she scrapes intently at the edges of the container, trying to get every last bit ::

{{Retroposting to a few days ago.}}

Amy nodded to Miro's statement. But when she mentioned resurrecting the dead, both her and Tommy looked over at her with shocked expressions. Amy was the first to softly stutter.

"Res... Resurrecting the dead? Surely you must be joking."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:19 pm
"Not a problem, uh, Jessi."

Turning to the other woman as Jessi introduced her, Daniel nodded with a smile. He went to shake her hand, though as he did he was suddenly washed over with a feeling of fatigue. A rather unsettling experience considered he had never really had the feeling before. Recovering quickly, he shook Amethyst's hand.

"A pleasure Ms.., uh, I mean Amethyst? And thank you. I'm liking it fair enough I suppose. I've just been familiarizing myself with the layout of the facilities, though I haven't yet received a full breakdown of my required duties."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:34 pm
{{Oooh. I'm really curious about the fatigue thing. smile }}

Amy looked at Daniel in concern when his face suddenly turned pale and his eyes became unfocused momentarily. Almost as soon as it happened, though, it seemed to disappear. She really hoped that this person didn't somehow have an aversion to magic. She had only met a few people in the past that, even though they didn't know she was a witch, felt dizzy around her. She could only assume it was due to her magic.

After shaking his hand, Amy smiled slightly again. "Please, just call me Amy. And, there are a few things we would like you to keep an eye on."

Before she could continue, Jessi cleared her throat and spoke up. "Umm, Sorry to interrupt, but why don't you both sit down? It would be more comfortable that way. Amy, you sit back down in my chair and I'll get another one for Daniel."

As soon as Jessi guided her back down into the chair, Amy looked as if Jessi had lost her freaking mind. What the...

Jessi went out around the desk, picked up one of the smaller chairs by the coffee table, and walked it over to behind her desk for Daniel to sit in.

When she was done, Amy finally sighed and shook her head slightly. "As I was saying... We would like you to do regular, hourly rounds around the resort. We would also like for you to keep a very close eye on the woman's locker room. We have recently had a case of several lockers being broken into in there. Nothing was stolen, but we would like to catch the person who did it. We know who did. He usually has red hair, but he can always look so different. He might even look like a female as he goes into the locker room."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:43 pm
Daniel thanked Jessi for the chair once she had brought it. Sitting attentively he listened as Amethyst described their needs. He nodded at the making of rounds, but was then brought up short when she mentioned the issue with the women's locker room.

"Okay. Two things. With the size of things needing observation, a patrol of the entire grounds would likely take more than an hour. however, I have no trouble just being continuously on the move. And secondly, this problem person. Could you clarify what you mean by 'he always looks different'?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:53 pm
Amy nodded. "Yes, I agree. Just do the best you can to cover as much as you can within the hour. Kits and I are still working on hiring more guards. I apologize that all of this falls on you right now."

She sat back further in her chair and folded her hands in her lap. "As for this man, his name is Razz, and he can wear a normal pants and shirt outfit one day and the next be in an elegant dress. He likes to wear as little clothing as possible mostly, though. He even goes around naked at times. I wish I could tell you that this is all one big joke, but I'm afraid I can't."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:59 pm
Daniel raised an eyebrow, but took the information in stride.

"And is there any particular manner in which I should deal with this 'Razz' individual?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:10 pm
At this question, Amy's expression took on a hint of darkness and her smile turned into a mischievous smirk. "Particular manner in which you should deal with him? Well, I've had time to think about this, and one thing you could do..."

Before she could finish, Jessi lightly nudged her shoulder, chuckling slightly. This brought Amy back to herself and she sighed softly. "Uh, well, you should apprehend him. You have cuffs as a part of your uniform. Use those to cuff him to the desk in the small office over there. Then call Kits and I immediately, both of us. Then we will figure out what to do from there."

Another dark smirk overtook her features. "I might call upon a certain succubus I know that likes to have her way with him..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:17 pm
Daniel cleared his thraot slightly, but nodded his acceptance.

"Alright. So, anything else I should be aware of? Anything else I can assist with if I'm not responding to a security issue?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:19 pm
Amy's eyes widened slightly in surprise at Daniel's question. After all of these tasks she poured on him, he still was asking if there was more he could do to help? Oh she liked him. She really liked him. She could tell that he would be a tremendous asset to Aqua Springs.

She smiled warmly at Daniel and slightly shook her head. "You want to help out with even more? Wow... Well, did you have anything in mind, Daniel?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:33 pm
Daniel shook his head.

"No nothing particular. I was just inquiring. Though I was thinking over various security measures that could be put in place, maybe to tighten up access control. Just some random thoughts really."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:46 pm
Amy nodded, her smile growing. "Really? Already? Please, do share. Kits and I are wanting to increase security around here, and not just with security guards. Please, share your ideas."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:53 pm
"Well, cameras for one, inside and outside. To track who is going where. Though of course none in any 'sensitive areas'. Um, some sort of mechanisms on doors to allow control of who gets through them. Things of that nature. Of course, such things would require a central monitoring area, and I haven't yet found the security office. If there is one."

(( FireSpark is getting tired. redface ))  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:56 pm
((something was stolen... Kits is just too embarassed to tell Amy. lol ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games