Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AddyAbnormal

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 6:31 pm
Ambition and cleverness,
Usually such a dark connotation.

User Image
User Image
I N D I A N Axxx M O R I A R T Yxxx Q U A K E

RavenclawFirst YearEleven Years OldHalfblood

The first year smiled, glad that Avian accepted her hug. In all seriousness, she was very glad to have been sorted into a house with him. He’d likely be a great study buddy, and it would be easier to rendezvous when the excitement began. For now, it was just nice to have a friendly face to chat and watch the sorting with.
Suddenly, Indie heard a voice in response to her greeting. She turned quickly to see where it had come from and noticed one of the other newly sorted students. The girl introduced herself as Sophie, and she seemed to be involved in discussion with a few upperclassmen. They seemed like a nice enough group, especially since it wasn’t yet her prerogative to be choosy. So Indie did her best to commit the name to memory, and hoped the older boys would introduce themselves as well. As for Avian, she figured she’d let him make his own introductions this time, not wanting to seem as though she had some claim on him. He was her friend and her equal, and if he chose to join in then he was more than welcome to do so.
“Well, Indie’s actually short for Indiana, but I’m pretty sure mum only made it longer for the sake of formality. She really did name me for the music and not the state in America,” she said with a giggle. “Thanks, though, I like yours too." It was then that she noticed one of the older boys continuing the conversation, apparently about food. The young ravenclaw’s stomach growled right on cue, and she really wished she had something to snack on while they waited for the last of the students to be sorted. “Anybody know any spells that could get us some crisps?” she asked in a low voice. It really was kind of barbaric not to let them eat for so long. But rules were rules, and Indie’s most cherished rule was not to let the authorities catch her breaking them. This would serve her well to remember, especially now that she was a ravenclaw and her superiors expected her to keep her nose clean. From their perspective, she would. But behind her façade of eager-to-please and sheep-person, Indie knew that there was no way she was going to spend the next seven years here without some kind of taboo distraction. That would be just too darn boring.

OOC:
Jade Galaksylph

Sophia Lin Knols

King Beardly

RedEagleEye007

However, you can find that same
mindset here as well...
Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:48 pm
User Image

єugene єridanos ωindsor

Ravenclaw Fifth Year Half-Blood Scottish Accent Nicknamed "Jean"

User Image

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel or just the train?
Lift your arms only heaven knows, where the danger grows
And it's safe to say there's a bright light up ahead and help is on the way

-------- ✦ I forget the last time I felt brave, I just recall insecurity ✦ --------

Eugene listened curiously when Eli answered his question, about how he should apologize to Cathy and Dani, about how he had alot in his mind (which was quite normal he supposed). He gave a blink and a chuckle when he mentioned about alien abduction and shook his head, replying, "I dunno, Eli. I'm not sure if the alien part would work and all?" He went back to being confused and concerned, " Also, I'm completely oblivious about what's going on with you and Cathy and Dani but I got your back to make sure you mates won't go lemons. And if you got something bumpy in mind, feel free to talk about it anytime--- If you're okay with it, of course" He wasn't sure if he had the ability to make the situation un-sour, but he said that anyway. All he could only do was just help in homework and wandwork, helping about social stuff was quite new to him (Heck, he couldn't even calm an angry and impatient customer who got her shoes stained with tea).

He blinked when he took a glance at his friend's reddish violet eyes. Few hours (or moments) ago he could have sworn he saw his friend having blue eyes. Why did he change his eye color anyway? That was personally what made Eli... well, Eli physically-wise.

He raised his eyebrows when Eli changed the subject in some degree; but he at least could not be mad for that? He didn't know, he shouldn't be assuming wrong things without any proof. That's exactly how break-ups work, at least in some movies. "Hmm.." He observed the Sorting, he could've sworn he heard the Hat shouting Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff constantly. "I dunno, but I think you're kinda right. I barely heard any Slytherins and Gryffindors yet, should we take that as a good sign ?" Man, so many smartish (and/or worse, smartasses) students were coming their way. Well, at least many f them will at least take turns in answering the riddle in the tower door.

-------- Cause it came down like a tidal wave, and sorrow swept over me --------

Depression, please cut to the chase and cut a long story short
Oh please be done. How much longer can this drama afford to run?
Fate looks sharp, severs all my ties and breaks whatever doesn't bend
But sadly then, all my heavy hopes just pull me back down again

With: Elijaj (and the Ravenclaws)
Attire: Uniform plus Hoodie under the Robes

Diamond Wales

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 3:54 am
User Image

ǀη тнє мσяηιηg Ɩιgнт Ɩєт му яσσтѕ тαкє fƖιgнт
                                                          Ɯαтcн мє fαƖƖ αвσνє Ɩιкє α νιcισυѕ ɗσνє
                                                          Ƭнєу ɗση'т ѕєє мє cσмє, ωнσ cαη вƖαмє тнєм?
                                                          Ƭнєу ηєνєя ѕєєм тσ cαтcн му єує вυт ǀ ηєνєя ωσηɗєяєɗ ωну

♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          xxxI αм...xxx
                                                          xxxωнσ - ωнαт - ωнєяєxxx
                                                          With Sophie and Indie doing introductions at The Ravenclaw Table
                                                          xxxfєєƖιηgxxx
                                                          Friendly
                                                          xxxтнιηкιηgxxx
                                                          "Should I do spells or no?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                          ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ Hєу уєαн, ɗση'т Ɩєт 'єм кησω ωє'яє cσмιηg Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя Ƭαкє ѕσмє тιмє тσ ѕιммєя ɗσωη, кєєρ уσυя нєαɗ ɗσωη Ɩσω Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬

Ƒяσм уσυя ѕƖαηтєɗ νιєω ѕєє тнє мσяηιηg ɗєω
                                                          Sιηк ιηтσ тнє ѕσιƖ, ωαтcн тнє ωαтєя вσιƖ
                                                          Ƭнєу ωση'т ѕєє мє яυη, ωнσ cαη вƖαмє тнєм?
                                                          Ƭнєу ηєνєя Ɩσσк тσ ѕєє мє fƖу, ѕσ ǀ ηєνєя нανє тσ Ɩιє

Avian glanced at the dark-haired stranger girl was waving at him and Indie. He raised an eyebrow about how the girl acted like she was a tourist, her name is Sophie was it not? He chuckled when she said about how she cannot trust magical food anymore. Not that it was ridiculous to hear or anything, he just found it... amusing? He was resting his cheek lazily on his palm as they watched Indie and Sophie inroduced each other. As they were done doing so, he waved back at the stranger, "Hello there" He said, "Your name is Sophie, right? My name is Avian. Avian Lovette." He just heard the two boys older than him talking about food. That mentioned, he felt like he was kind of hungry, though he didn't want to blurt it out. Geez, that would be embarrassing. He turned to Indie with an enthusiastic voice, "I actually don't get you about the crisp part but I do know some very simple spells, like causing flowers to come out your wand or making "golden" bubbles." He chuckled and was fighting the urge to bring out his wand and perform to show cool things, but wouldn't that make him arrogant? Actually, he wouldn't mind coming out from the squares and doing so but he had to keep the first impression in check. Who knows, maybe the prefect was some strict guy or girl or something.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          :: Out Of Character ::
                                                          Sup.
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Sophia Lin Knols
                                                          AddyAbnormal

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 6:38 am
User Image
                                                                Never made it as a wise man
                                                                I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
                                                                Tired of living like a blind man
                                                                I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling
                                                                And this is how you remind me
                                                                Of what I really am

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Ravenclaw Table
                                                                Who am I with? Elliott, Timothy
                                                                What am I doing? Watching the Sorting
                                                                What am I thinking? Wow, how many first years does Ravenclaw have already?
                                                                What am I wearing? Fourth Year Uniform

Jesse had thought about sitting with his house. However, he would have to endure Benjamin mooning over Morven, Wendy doing whatever creepy girls like her did, and Mira going along with whatever Wendy did. And well, the rest of the house wasn't much better. He sometimes wondered why he had been sorted into Slytherin, but that could be an exercise in futility. He was pretty sure he belonged there, even though it didn't seem like it at the time. He wasn't blind to the fact that at the time of his sorting, he had just run from Paul. It was kind of sad that that was one of his happier memories before Hogwarts.

Deciding that he was just not exactly in the mood to deal with Benjamin and the others, he slid into the seat next to Elliott, hoping the other Ravenclaw didn't mind too much. That is, until he caught the last part. He blinked, looking from Timothy to Elliott and back. Something had just been said, and he wasn't as well-versed in sign language to even know what the dark-skinned boy even said. Folding his arms together, he gave each of them a look before he cleared his throat nervously. "Um, do I want to know what was just said?"

OOC:

It's not like you to say sorry
                                                                I was waiting on a different story
                                                                This time I'm mistaken
                                                                For handing you a heart worth breaking
                                                                And I've been wrong, I've been down,
                                                                Been to the bottom of every bottle
                                                                These five words in my head
                                                                Scream "Are we having fun yet?"

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 5:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Fourth year|Ravenclaw|14

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin gave a smile as the girl had asked if their food was going to hop away...to which he would've answered, but Dylan had already beaten him to it. He could just imagine if his chicken just magically hopped away. He would imagine that a Leprechaun had found its way into the kitchen, because that seemed like something the good ol' pranksters would do. Or maybe a poltergeist as well. He instantly recalled Peeves dropping ink all over the Yule Ball guests and everyone screaming as it happened. Benjamin, despite how much of an annoyance he thought Peeves was, found it extremely amusing, due to the fact that they knew a cleaning charm that would clean it up in no time. It was just all in good fun after all.

As the girl Sophie seemed to address another girl who was a first year, Benjamin found it best to look at who she was referring to. A girl named Indie apparently. Her name was apparently Indiana...like the state in the U.S.A, but the girl instantly quelled that thought as she said that she was indeed not named after the state, but rather, the music, to which was a genre in which Benjamin really didn't get into all that much. But still, it was nice to know the girl wasn't named after the state. And when the girl asked if they knew any spells that could conjure up food...he just shook his head. "No, but I really wish. There is a cooking with magic class though, maybe they have something like that in there. But really, if there is a spell in which I could conjure up food with, I'd be the first person to go and find out what said spell is," he said with a brief chuckle. This brought his mind back on food however and he was at that point hungrier than ever. But fortunately for them, the Sorting would end soon.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
King Beardly

Sophia Lin Knols

AbbyAbnormal

Jada Galaksylph

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 7:30 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Smart at the Ravenclaw Table with Timothy
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Tired
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Bed sounds wonderful right now. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

сøṃε ɾ ï ḋ ε ώïτh ṃε τ h ɾ ø υ ģ h τhε ṿεïṉṡ øƒ h ï ṡ τ ø ɾ ÿ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï'll ṡhøώ ÿøυ høώ ģøḋ ƒ α l l ṡ α ṡ l ε ε ρ øṉ τhε ј ø в x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αṉḋ høώ ώε с α ṉ ώ ï ṉ ώhεṉ ƒ ø ø l ṡ сαṉ вε ќ ï ṉ ģ ṡ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          ḋøṉ'τ ώαṡτε ÿ ø υ ɾ τ ï ṃ ε øɾ τïṃε ώïll ώ α ṡ τ ε ÿ ø υ x❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott frowned at his friend, expression growing confused. "'Finally sleeping together?'" he quoted, not really registering what Timothy was talking about. When it finally made it through, his frown deepened, but before he could say anything, Jesse had joined them as well. He flushed bright red at the Slytherin's question, and shook his head. "Not at all," he answered, glaring at Timothy. What, like there was something between him and Jesse? Just because they were both gay and had been living together, that didn't make them a couple or something. Jesse wasn't even interested in him, as far as he could tell, and quite frankly, Jesse was incredibly obvious with his interests. If there was anything there, Elliott would know, definitely. He had yet to see the other boy looking at him in any way that would indicate that he might like him, so obviously he didn't. The Ravenclaw admitted to himself that there might be some interest on his own end... but obviously it wasn't going anywhere, so why pay it any attention? It would be a waste of time, certainly. And Elliott did not believe in wasting time. Not when it was such a precious resource.

spaceHe sighed, hoping that Timothy was at least smart enough not to continue this line of conversation while Jesse was sitting with them. Not that the Slytherin would understand Timothy's half of it, and if nothing else, Elliott could switch to sign language, but he wasn't an idiot, he'd know they were talking about him, and then wonder why. Hopefully his friend decided not to be an arsehat and act like the entire thing was funny... Although, he had been hanging out with Benjamin, trolling a bunch of first years earlier that day, so maybe that was a stupid thing to hope for. Elliott glanced at Jesse, frowning at the boy. "What're you doing over here? Housemates already making arses of themselves? Or did Benjamin decide to annoy you with his impossibly large ego and general existence?" he asked, unable to resist poking a bit of fun at Timothy's best friend. Hey, if Timothy were allowed to crack jokes about him and Jesse 'sleeping together,' he could make fun of Benjamin.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃x ṉø øṉε'ṡ ģøṉṉα τ α ќ ε ṃ ε α l ï ṿ ε
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x τhε τ ï ṃ ε hαṡ сøṃε τø ṃ α ќ ε τ h ï ṉ ģ ṡ ɾ ï ģ h τ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ÿ ø υ αṉḋ ï ṃυṡτ ƒ ï ģ h τ ƒøɾ øυɾ ɾ ï ģ h τ ṡ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ÿ ø υ αṉḋ ï ṃυṡτ ƒ ï ģ h τ τø ṡ υ ɾ ṿ ï ṿ ε

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 8:05 pm
User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

16|Sixth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo remained rather inattentive for quite a while, not really knowing what was happening...and not really caring either. It wasn't that he didn't care who the first years were. It just he was always so hungry that the best way to deal with that hunger was by just zoning out until he had something to occupy his time, which was usually when Lexine had always walked up. It was actually pretty amusing to say the least. It seemed as if Lexine timed it perfectly every time.

Staying in his dazed state for a bit, he felt a poke touch him rapidly before retracting. Looking to the source he found that it was the girl in which he had been looking for pretty much the whole day. It seemed she was tired...as usual, but naturally, he really would just ask if everything is alright. "Everything alright?" he asked, hoping that it was. Iñigo imagined that the girl was worrying about what house her sister was in. In fact, when Iñigo looked up, he saw the girl in line. "And my summer was great. I mean, the time we weren't together, I was just doing some work for the people in Argyll. Was a lot of fun. And I made quite a bit of money doing it. So when we go to Hogsmeade I can actually buy something this time around. How was yours?" He asked this with a smile on his face as he looked back at Lexine, who was looking up at the sorting, paying a particular attention to it that she usually didn't. It most likely, as aforementioned, that her sister was in the Sorting and Lexine was curious to see where the girl was sorted.

As time went, it was her sister's turn...to which he smiled at Lexine, who was so focused on it, she probably didn't know he was looking at her. She just seemed so focused on her sister that it was crazy. He had never seen Lexine...so...protective was probably the word. Soon enough, the hat made its decision and the girl was in Ravenclaw. Iñigo instantly put his hand on Lexine's back. "See...nothing to worry about. She's with us," he said with a smile. And just in case she even asked how he knew, he just chuckled and said. "Before you ask, your face says it all Lexine." He laughed. Her 'focusing' face was distinct and he could definitely tell, from the two years they've been together, if she was worried or she was just focused.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 9:02 pm
        User ImageUser Image

Sybil had to admit, she was quite surprised when the hat mentioned her wanting to stay with Lexine. While she'd hoped the hat would be able to hear her -- she'd heard rumours on her way over on the boats about it -- she didn't exactly believe it. It was hard, after all Lexine didn't tell her much about the sorting other than it was done with a hat. To find that it listened to her...how else would it be able to sort us? Sybil thought as she slid off the stool. She looked at the hat once more before turning her attention to the Ravenclaw table.

She hadn't caught Lexine's face when the hat called out 'Ravenclaw', but she could only guess that her sister was excited. It was obvious to Sybil that she cared terribly about her, and she was most likely going to be extremely overbearing, especially now that Lexine was not only her sister, but also her Prefect. Of course, Sybil wasn't all that upset about Lexine's overbearing attitude towards her, as Sybil was, although she'd never admit it, a little terrified to be in Hogwarts. It was a huge school, and although she'd be with her own year for most, if not all, classes, Sybil was a bit scared she'd find herself lost in the school. It was times like these that Sybil realised Lexine wasn't the only paranoid one in their family.

Once Sybil made it over to where Lexine and her boyfriend, Iñigo, she took a seat on the other side of Lexine. Lexine had a rather large smile on her face, and as soon as Sybil was sat down, Lexine wrapped her arms around Sybil. Sybil blinked a few times, rigid, before Lexine let her go. "So...I s'ppose I'm in Ravenclaw now...and you're...excited?" Sybil asked in a quiet, calm voice. Her voice, as of recent, tended to remind people terribly of Lexine's own. "You know, you need'nt worry about me so much, it's not like I was going to get lost from the boats to here." Sybil rolled her eyes, seemingly disinterested. To be honest, Sybil was almost positive that she was just as nervous as Lexine had been, she was just far better at hiding it.

Sybil looked over to Iñigo as well, waving slightly. "Good to see you again, Iñigo...please, keep her from spending every waking moment with me, it's bad enough we have the same dorm." She smiled slightly, trying to get across that despite her deadpan delivery, it was a joke. Sybil and Iñigo didn't quite know one another yet, or at least, not as well as they should considering how long Lexine and Iñigo had been together. She avoided him the first few times he came over, as she didn't think he'd become as permanent a stature in Lexine's or her own life. She turned out to be terribly wrong. Of course, Iñigo's house was amazing, and Sybil quietly hoped that, at some point, the family would go to visit him and his father at their mansion. It was more than likely that Sybil would just wander around the house if that were to happen again.

User Image
        RedEagleEye007

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 9:05 pm
        User Image

With her full attention focused on the sorting, Lexine almost didn't hear Iñigo say anything, and was a bit late in responding. "Huh?" She started, trying to figure out just what Iñigo had said. After she realised it, Lexine looked over at Iñigo, smiled a bit sheepishly, and said "Oh, uh, yeah...fine." It probably sounded like a lie, but Lexine didn't care much about concealing her worry. Sybil's first year was going to be hell of Lexine; she was a little happy that she wasn't going to be in Hogwarts when Evan got in... Lexine smiled weakly as Iñigo talked about his summer, and Hogsmeade. "Well, the bit we didn't spend together was just as my normal summers: boring. I spent a lot of time walking around the house, really." Lexine shrugged, straightening up as she heard them call her sister's name.

Lexine watched carefully as Sybil made her way up to the Sorting Hat. It seemed that she wasn't all that nervous, but she knew that Sybil would rather have not been the centre of attention. As the hat was lowered onto her head, Sybil caught Lexine's eye. Lexine smiled and waved a bit to Sybil, who did nothing in response, she just kept eye contact with Lexine. It took a while before the hat finally called out "Ravenclaw!" To which Lexine almost jumped up at. Lexine knew just how smart Sybil was, the girl was just about as bright as most people in her own house, but Lexine was a little scared she'd make it into Slytherin. Not that Lexine really had a problem with them, she didn't talk much to them, and therefore had little of an opinion about them, but she didn't know exactly what Sybil would do with herself. From what Lexine had seen from Sybil, she was definitely wicked enough to make it in -- at times, that is -- but she was too soft to deal with some of the things they dished out. Seeing her sister entering the same house as herself, Lexine was overly excited...and a little more than terrified.

It seemed that Iñigo had noticed her face twisted in worry as Sybil was called up, as he had set his hand on her back, and as soon as the hat called Ravenclaw, he murmured "See...nothing to worry about. She's with us." Lexine turned to him and almost said something before he chuckled and said "Before you ask, your face says it all, Lexine." She couldn't help but blush a bit before Sybil sat down at Lexine's other side. Lexine smiled brightly and wrapped her arms around her sister. She knew Sybil didn't really enjoy physical contact, but hell, Lexine was excited. Lexine laughed a bit and nodded as Sybil's eyebrows shot up, and what passed for a questionable look on her found itself on her face. "With you here, I'm going to worry, so thanks for putting that on my plate, dearest." Lexine smiled, to which she ruffled her sister's hair. Sybil went to fix it as Lexine said "I wonder what Mum and Da' are going to say about getting two Ravenclaws." Lexine wondered, running a hand through her hair.

"Probably somethin' along the lines of "Our children are far smarter than we ever were", as they always do." Sybil pointed out, leaning forward onto the table. Lexine nodded, looking down at the table, before turning her attention to Sybil and Iñigo.

Lexine knew that Sybil and Iñigo didn't know each other all that well, she also knew that Sybil wasn't completely sure about Iñigo either. She was never quite sure about people, it seemed. Either way, they hadn't really known each other all that well, so she wasn't quite sure how this part of Sybil joining Ravenclaw was going to turn out. Sybil was a critic, and she wasn't quiet about it most of the time. With her comment, Lexine made a point to roll her eyes at Sybil, then look over to Iñigo and shake her head. "If anything, she's going to be the one with me. I've got a lot of classes to deal with, and this one is going to be bothering me...unless she learns to make friends, that is." Lexine made a point to look back over as she mentioned the 'friends' thing. If anything, the Vance children weren't all that adept at communication, having been home schooled all their lives until they were to attend Hogwarts. While Lexine knew she was getting better at it, she also knew that Sybil hadn't talked to anyone outside the family but Iñigo and his father, and really, Sybil hadn't talked to them. She'd pretty much just stared at them...

User Image
        RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 11:39 pm
User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo just shook his head as the girl looked at him. As soon as the words 'huh?' left her mouth, he instantly knew exactly how much of the question the girl just listened to. But maybe she pieced it together because of the fact she was giving an answer the next second, one that was shaky at best and answer that seemed like one of two things...a lie, or she was just so wrapped up into Sybil's sorting that really, she didn't feel like going into it, both of which said something was wrong, but he didn't prod any further than he did before it. It was her life. If she really wanted to tell him, he figured she would. Maybe it was just minute and she didn't feel it was that big of a deal.

The subject had came and had left as fast as it came, the topic soon switching to summers. Part of him wanted to digress a bit and make sure she was okay, but then the other part of him knew that that would be incredibly nosy and she probably wouldn't like it that much. And surprisingly enough, they haven't gotten into any major arguments up until that point; so he figured he must be doing something right. As the girl had switched the subjects, he made sure not to mention anything of the previous subject as he answered her. When she told him that the rest of her summer was rather boring compared to the time they spent together. This did reassure him a bit however...he wouldn't lie about it if she asked either. He was glad that the best time for her was when they were together.

Iñigo watched the exchange happily between Sybil and Lexine, a little glad that Sybil was in Ravenclaw. This was mainly because the lone fact that he wanted to get to know Lexine's little sister as much as Lexine wanted to protect her little sister. Shaking his head, he looked at Lexine. "No, she could be here, there, there, or there and you would still worry," he commented, pointing at the other tables as he did it. Watching the girls, he kept a smile on his face, realizing just how much of a backseat he was probably going to have to take. He knew that Lexine was going to be constantly worrying about her little sister. It was her little sister after all.

Iñigo could not help but laugh when the girl had told him to keep Lexine from trying to stay in her presence constantly, and not because he knew it was a joke, which he actually didn't get from her tone, but rather because it was funny. Then looking to Lexine as she was the one to comment that it would be the other way around. Instantly taking Sybil's side on the matter, he looked to her. "I'll try to take her off your hands every now and again. Don't know how successful I'll be...but I'll try," he said jokingly, looking back at Lexine mainly to see the girl's reaction to it. He then looked back to Sybil, instantly addressing the whole friend thing. "When in doubt, just go up to a Hufflepuff and say hi. Actually...a lot of times, they'll come up to you, which I believe is the case between Lexine and her Hufflepuff best friend." As he said this, he looked over at Lexine, but still his words were aimed to Sybil. "But I must say, from personal experience, some of the best people you will ever meet are the ones you go up and say hi to." He left it at that, reminiscing a bit on how the whole relationship between himself and Lexine had started to begin with. If he sounded sappy, that wasn't what he was going for. He was actually telling the God's honest truth. Unless of course, one of your friends you meet by accidentally shooting him with a backfired spell, which was yet another thing that happened to Iñigo.

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 3:36 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

So this is what you meant
When you said that you were spent
And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit
Right to the top
Don't hold back
Packing my bags and giving the academy a rain-check

Dating ~ Mira Mitchell

Timothy silently snickered at Elliot's as he comprehended his words and he had to stop himself from doubling over when Jesse himself actually came over to sit with them instead of at the Slytherin table. He rolled his eyes at his friend's glare however, as if he was really going to tell the other what he said. He wasn't Benjamin, he actually had couth darnit! He was still curious as to why the other teen decided to sit with them and it would seem he wasn't the only one since Elliot asked basically the same question while also making a few snappy comments about his housemates and Benjamin in general. The mute snorted at his description of his best friend because it was mainly true that his friends "Kneel before Zod because I'm Awesome" stance could be quite annoying after a while but he had gotten used to it. That and it sort of helped that his friend wasn't an arse with it...well not a huge arse with it. Timothy pulled out his notebook and wrote a quick note to Jesse not wanting to sign in front of him since he was sure he hadn't learned it yet (he would have to bribe Benjamin into helping teach him at some point, or just skip him and go straight for Elliot). "He's a lot easier to deal with once you've learned to tune him out. Promise!"

Quote:

Red Hot Missy

Cara MiaKitty

It's time to begin, isn't it? [Uniform]
I get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit [Great Hall~Ravenclaw Table]
I'm just the same as I was [Elliot and others]
Now don't you understand? [Waiting for the feast to start]
That I'm never changing who I am [ooc]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 5:38 pm
        User Image

Lexine rolled her eyes, glaring over at Iñigo playfully. "Now, I may worry no matter which house she's in, but with her being in Ravenclaw, I'm not only her older sister, but I'm also her Prefect. Comes with more responsibility." Lexine pointed out. "Plus if she does anything or gets lost or something, I'm going to hear about it not only from my parents, but the teachers as well..." She frowned before shrugging. Had Sybil been placed in a different house, Lexine would still have responsibility for Sybil, being that she's a student and, more importantly, a first year. However, less responsibility would've been given to Lexine only because she wouldn't be the Prefect of the house Sybil belonged to. And, while Sybil's attitude and whatnot would certainly reflect back onto Lexine as well being that they're siblings, but it would've been less so had she been sorted differently. There were a lot of technicalities to this, most of which Lexine was thinking of.

When Iñigo and Sybil began talking about Lexine hanging onto Sybil, Lexine couldn't help but roll her eyes. "Ya'know, I'm sitting right here." She pointed out, waving a hand in between them. "Plus, like I said, I'll be in classes most of the day. It isn't like I'll have time to dote on you 24/7." Lexine turned to Sybil whose face was, as usual, blank.

Then, Iñigo mentioned Lexine's 'Hufflepuff Best Friend', to which Lexine couldn't disagree. She and Alice had been friends since their first year. Ever since the first time Alice talked to her, the two have been extremely close. Lexine knew some things about Alice that most people didn't even know, so there was no doubt the two were close, and would most likely be attached at the hip if they had all their classes together. "He's not wrong at all," Lexine said, smiling faintly. "Alice -- I don't think you've met her before, really -- is probably my closest of friends. She and Jasper both. And of course this dork." Lexine smiled, elbowing Iñigo's stomach. "Of course, they're also probably my only friends..." She sighed, frowning a bit, before shrugging. Having fewer friends meant that she was closer to them, and that there was less drama she had to deal with.

At Iñigo's words, Lexine nearly blushed. She was able to keep it to a light pinkish colour, but she had no doubt that at least her sister caught the slight change in colour. Lexine and Iñigo had met by chance years ago in the common room, and she never really though anything was going to happen between them, let alone that they were going to start dating. Had he not have came up to her and said hello, the two would've never met. "I can vouch for that one," Lexine murmured, a soft smile crossing her lips.

User Image
        RedEagleEye007

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 5:39 pm
        User ImageUser Image

Sybil watched the interaction between Lexine and Iñigo carefully. They were joking, of course, but Sybil knew Lexine wasn't wrong about the whole Prefect thing; Sybil being in Lexine's house made things a little different than if they weren't in the same house. "You have a point, Lexi...of course, had I been in a different house, you'd probably worry more just because I wasn't in your house..." Sybil pointed out, tapping her chin. Lexine shot her a glare, but Sybil only slightly smiled. "Plus, I have no doubt in my mind that your worry will become quite unbearable relatively fast." Sybil said, shaking her head. By now, she was just yanking on her sister's chain.

Sybil nodded as Iñigo went on to say he'd try his hardest to keep her away. "Yes, well, maybe we could do a trade-off? It'd be kind of like dual guardianship. You have her on Mondays, me on Tuesdays, etcetera, etcetera." Sybil thought, nodding slightly. She looked up at Lexine as she complained about still being there. She then nudged Sybil roughly in the ribs at hearing the 'dual guardianship. "Ow! Hey, that's a good idea!" Sybil smiled, the words almost coming out in a laugh.

She then turned her attention to Iñigo as he went on about how Hufflepuffs were some of the easiest people to become friends with, and mentioned Lexine's 'Hufflepuff Best Friend'. Sybil turned a questioning eye on Lexine as she started on about her friend, Alice, from Hufflepuff house. Sybil had to admit, she never met this 'Alice' girl, and was interested to do so. Just to know her, not really to befriend her because who knew if that was going to happen. Plus, siblings sharing friends was...weird, to say the least, or, at least with their age difference it was. Sybil contained a smile at hearing that Alice, Jasper, and Iñigo were her sister's only friends. It wasn't surprising that Lexine had so little friends, she wasn't a fan of bigger groups, but it was certainly amusing to find out that Lexine only had three friends. Not that Sybil was going to have any more than that, that is.

Sybil stared between the two as Iñigo went on to say that "Some of the best people you will ever meet are the ones you go up and say hi to." At the way Lexine reacted to it -- a barely visible flush to her face -- and the way Iñigo looked over at Lexine, she pieced it together. "I'm assuming that's how you two met? Or are you getting all...mushy for no reason?" She blurted. Around her family -- and, let's face it, by now Iñigo was practically family, she definitely heard about him enough -- Sybil had little of a filter, so... Asll she could do was go on and pretend what she said hadn't been rude or made things awkward, even if it had. "But anyway, I sure hope I don't have to study with you on weekends. I'd rather have friends to do that with...unless, of course, they don't know what the bloody 'ell they're talking about, that is." Sybil sighed, shrugging.

User Image
        RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:29 pm
User Image
                                                                Never made it as a wise man
                                                                I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
                                                                Tired of living like a blind man
                                                                I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling
                                                                And this is how you remind me
                                                                Of what I really am

Where am I? Ravenclaw Table
                                                                Who am I with? Elliott, Timothy
                                                                What am I doing? Watching the Sorting
                                                                What am I thinking? Wow, how many first years does Ravenclaw have already?
                                                                What am I wearing? Fourth Year Uniform

Jesse could laugh at the expression on Elliot's face, mostly because the other teen looked so embarrassed over something. He then looked over to Timothy, who looked like he wasn't divulging anything to what was going on. Looking between the two of them, he poked Elliot in the side and gave him a look that was a bit mischievous. What could he say? Spending an entire year away from Paul had done wonders for him. "Don't tell me you have a crush on someone and you're keeping everyone in the dark? Or do I know this person, and you two are trying to keep just me in the dark?" It was a simple question, but one that got Jesse wondering at whether he had his own crush on someone. He couldn't tell for sure, but since his crush on Blakely had ebbed, he'd found himself looking at other people. Jojo probably didn't help in that regard, considering that she was more than willing to help speculate on other guys. There were times he felt bad for her, since it seemed as though every guy she knew was gay.

When asked about his housemates, Jesse just shook his head. "No, just the usual. Benjamin going after 'Mori', Wendy being her usual self, and well, no offense Timothy, but well, Mira's friends with Wendy and well, that's the extent of people that I could really talk to. Besides, there's this second year that keeps throwing me dirty looks, and I have no bloody clue why. Unless I've had something on my face for the past year that he finds repulsive." Jesse shrugged, not particularly caring. The kid bugged him, to be sure, like something in the back of his mind trying to tease him with information. That was the part he hated about being an amnesiac. There were just some things he'd do, or notice, and he was pretty sure he learned them somewhere before, but couldn't pinpoint when or why. There used to be a time he hated being around anything muggle, and it confused him, since he could never remember where he learned that.

Looking at the note Timothy passed him, Jesse chuckled. "Yeah, I know how to tune him out. Spent the last three years in the same house. Now, I'd like to know how you put up with him some days, considering you don't nearly spend as much time around him as I do. Unless you picked that up early on and mastered it to an art form." Jesse had to hand it to Timothy. Bloke had to have the patience of a saint. Jesse didn't, but that was just him. He figured it had to do with different circumstances, since Timothy had to learn to be patient with arses that decided to judge him for being mute, while Jesse didn't because to him, most of his earliest recollections were missing.

OOC:

It's not like you to say sorry
                                                                I was waiting on a different story
                                                                This time I'm mistaken
                                                                For handing you a heart worth breaking
                                                                And I've been wrong, I've been down,
                                                                Been to the bottom of every bottle
                                                                These five words in my head
                                                                Scream "Are we having fun yet?"

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 11:59 pm
User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

He smiled at Lexine as it seemed that both Sybil and Iñigo at that point were joking around with the poor girl. Might as well add to it though...right? "How come you never worry about me? You're my prefect too," he said jokingly. He did know that unfortunately, he never got to visit Lexine when she was at a post later at night. He was just about sure the girl would send him away as fast as he came, despite the fact that all he wanted was to see the girl. She always was one to follow the rules where Iñigo was certainly 'okay' with bending them every once in awhile. Maybe that's why she was the prefect and he wasn't. Well...actually, there were probably plenty more reasons why she was and he wasn't quite frankly. "And plus...c'mon, if she's anything like you, she's probably more prone to falling asleep against a column than getting lost." He started laughing as he reminisced on that memory as well. He did put a hand on hers to make sure she knew that it was all in jest though. Last thing he wanted was for her to take what he said seriously.

The joking towards Lexine seemed to drag on even further as Sybil and Iñigo had started to talk about what days each would have her, leaving Lexine to interject that she 'was still there' into the conversation. He also got to watch the girl nudge her sister as well...but actually, Iñigo thought what the girl was proposing wasn't actually that bad of an idea to say the least. "You know, it really isn't that bad of an idea," he said, shrugging his shoulders and smiling over at his girlfriend. He was however expecting some sort of glare from her because that was usually the type of reaction the girl came up with.

As the conversation shifted to Lexine's friends, he let her pretty much do the talking. All her friends were his friends, with the exclusion of that girl Valentina. And she wasn't friends with one of his buddies Axel. As Lexine assured that Iñigo was not wrong, a fact he already knew, he kept a smile on his face and letting her to do the talking...that is, until she referred to him as a dork. Smiling, he nudged her softly back. "At least I'm your dork I guess." As he heard Lexine tell Sybil that her only friends were them, he shook his head. "Aren't you friends with that girl Valentina?" He asked this with a look curiosity, because he could've sworn those two were friends.

All he did was smile at Lexine when the girl had said she could vouch for it. But before he could say another word, Sybil blurted out a question, in which all he could do was chuckle. Normally, something like that would make it a bit awkward, but Iñigo liked to think him and Lexine were way past that stage. Plus, the way that Sybil delivered the question just was amusing to him. He nodded his head to Sybil and answered. "Yes, that's how Lexine and I met. She was in the common room and I finally worked up the nerve to just go and say hi. One of the best decisions I've ever made to this day," he said aloud and proud. His confidence had benefited him big time that day. "Little did I know, we'd be sitting right here dating six years later."

"Ah, but the fun ones are usually the ones that don't know what they are talking about...like me for example," he said jokingly, finally turning the conversation to himself so Sybil and him would stop singling the girl out a bit.

Arkendrai

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games