Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snarechicks are cool

Dapper Noob

950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:09 pm
User Image
....I tremble....

....they're gonna eat me alive....
....if I stumble....
---wearing: Comfy Sweater (covered by basic robes)
---mood: Contemplative
---with: Well, the entire school.

.:Genevieve Marie Palldine:.
l
l
l
....can you hear my heart beating like a hammer?....

---{pureblood}---{Hufflepuff}---{first year}---

╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗

When the sorting hat called out Hufflepuff, Genevieve felt utter mixed emotions. On one hand, she trusted the hat's choices and knew that only correct decisions were made, but then she also was not going to be too thrilled when she had to return home and tell her Slytherin parents she had been placed in the exact opposite of the house they wanted her to be in. Hopping off of the stool, she adjusted her robes before proceeding to her new found table. Everyone was chatting amongst themselves about so many different things that Genevieve felt she had no part of. Still wanted to be entertained in some way, she sat herself by a few students talking about Quidditch tryouts that would be happening soon. She had never taken too much thought into sports, but Quidditch had always seemed to keep her attention. After settling herself, she began to sit there and gaze around, not bored but more or less just observing. She looked to the other tables with the students who had been sorted into the other three houses the school offered. It was a wonder to see the distinct differences between the four classes. Such different personalities all categorized and meshing together with ease. It baffled the young witch.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:47 pm
User Image

User ImageThe older boy, Dylan, she heard someone call him, welcomed her to try out for Quidditch, and reassured the other girl that if he had to, he would throw the Quaffle away to dive to save a falling teammate. It made Ally’s smile grow and a warmth buzz in her chest. He was a good person. This was a good house. People cared about each other. It was more than she could have hoped for. ”Then I’ll be there. I’d love to be involved. Even if it is just polishing equipment. You can put me to work!” she clipped cheerily. And she really meant it. Which made her giggle at herself as she realized that one of the tenants of Hufflepuff was supposed to be ‘hard working’. She had never seen that in herself, but apparently the Sorting Hat had.

She turned and watched as the Hat called out ‘Hufflepuff’ for another First Year. Joining her table in cheering, she watched the hesitant and confused look pass over the girl’s face as she walked to the table. The girl appeared friendly but unsure. Turning her smile that way, Ally reached out and poured a glass of pumpkin juice for the girl, setting it down by her plate. ”Congratulations! I’m Ally. You are Genevieve, yes?”

Remembering those strange lost feeling moments after the Hat placed her here against her expectations, Ally hoped to comfort the new girl. Plus, as a fellow First Year, in the same house, who would be sharing all of the same classes, she wanted to extend her hand in friendship. Conflicts were bound to arise over the next seven years, but Ally hoped to at least start on the right foot tonight. If enemies were made, she didn’t want to be the one to cause it.

User Image

snarechicks are cool
Miss GryffindorK

Voracious Voxy

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:43 pm
User Image
Dorien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Curious at the Hufflepuff Tablespace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Miles and Wrenspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'No one I was talking to earlier is in this house... spacespac
oh, well, just means I should talk to more people!' spacespac

☼ ☼ ☼ When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me;
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
☼ ☼ ☼
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceDorian wasn't entirely sure which table he was supposed to sit at when the House called out Hufflepuff, but he figured it was a safe bet to go and sit at the table that was cheering the loudest. He sprinted over to the table with a smile, waving at his two older brothers and the people already seated at his house table. He realized that he didn't think he'd spoken to any of the people who were not seated at the Hufflepuff table... well, he'd just have to talk to some other people, then, wouldn't he? He looked over the table a bit and noticed a boy in his year talking to an older student and sat down across from the pair with a grin. He didn't speak, not wanting to intrude on their conversation, just offered a small wave to the pair. He'd arrived just in time to hear the older boy offer the riddle, and leaned forward expectantly, eager for the answer. He wasn't sure if this was a brain teaser or a joke, but it sounded like the latter, and he loved jokes. Especially silly ones, the kind that made most people roll their eyes and chuckle less at the joke and more at how bad it was. He hoped that whatever the answer was, it was cheesy... and that he'd get it, given how he was a muggleborn. He wondered if a lot of magical humor would be lost on him for the first year or so... probably. But that didn't mean he couldn't try!

☼ ☼ ☼ And in my hour of darkness, she is standing right in front of me;
                                                          ☼ ☼ ☼

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

PropertyofGaara

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:18 am
User Image
....I tremble....

....if I stumble....
---wearing: Comfy Sweater (covered by basic robes)
---mood: Contemplative
---with: Well, the entire school.

.:Genevieve Marie Palldine:.
l
l
l
....can you hear my heart beating like a hammer?....

---{pureblood}---{Hufflepuff}---{first year}---

╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗

After a few moments of solitude, she jumped at the sound of pumpkin juice filling her cup. Searching for the cause, she saw a bubbly brunette girl setting down the glass by her empty plate. ”Congratulations! I’m Ally. You are Genevieve, yes?” Smiling that she had already peeked someone's interest, she nodded her head. "Yes, I am. Thank you very much. It's wonderful to meet you, Ally." Genevieve extended her hand graciously with a warm smile that spread across her lips that reached her welcoming hazel eyes. The sorting hat was right, and she knew it. She pushed the thoughts of her parents may be actions when they would find out, and chose to just enjoy the time she was going to have here. Striking up conversation because she did not want to loose this friendship chance, she turned to the other boy Ally was talking to. "Genevieve." She repeated kindly. Gazing at both Hufflepuffs, she beamed a bit before continuing. "So i over heard talk of Quidditch?" She asked hopefully.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Voracious Voxy
Miss GryffindorK

snarechicks are cool

Dapper Noob

950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:47 pm
ONCE AGAIN I'm SITTING on the MOON
It's TOO LATE to FOLLOW me NOW
I STAY in FRONT of MANY YEARS
A GLITTERING SILENCE that NOBODY KNOWS
Let me SHINE, let me SMILE
Let me KISS the SKY
And TELL ME, tell me WHY?

Nobody else believes it: Calm
If nobody else can reach it: Where does he get these jokes?
Take a deep breath now: Miles and Wren
And sit on the moon next to me: Hufflepuff table

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | S I X T H Y E A R User Image

After assuring Chloe that no, she had not, in fact, been eyeing Miles as that would be very, very rude, and she was simply not the kind of girl to do such a thing- Newlyn Vass was nothing if not mannerly and polite, at least she tried to be, after all... Newlyn found herself plunging into the dangerous territory of cleverly inserting herself into conversation with the redheaded boy and a new first year who said his name was... Wren. Wren? That sounded familiar, though she didn't know why. Did he know Elsie or something? She couldn't keep all of her sister's friends straight. Miles was cracking yet another joke, and she smiled and began, "Do you stay up at night coming up with these?" she asked, and then quieted abruptly, because werewolves and witches and- it's just a joke! she chided herself, and glanced down, red, for a moment, before her expression cleared and she smiled at the first year. "Hello. Newlyn Vass, sixth year. It's very nice to meet you, Wren Hornby."

MUSIC in the SOUL can be HEARD by the UNIVERSE.

Diamond Wales

PropertyofGaara

Do you REALLY want to LEARN TO FALL?
EVERYTHING is within TIME
EVERYTHING I can FIND
EVERYTHING feels ALIVE
RIP the STARS from my WORLD
FEEL me NOW, 'cause EVERYTHING is ALIVE
Even MEANS I can FLY

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:09 pm
LET it GO, let it ROLL right OFF your shoulders
DON'T you KNOW, the HARDEST part is OVER
LET it IN, let your CLARITY DEFINE YOU
IN the END, we will ONLY just REMEMBER how it FEELS
Our LIVES are MADE, in these SMALL HOURS
These LITTLE WONDERS, these TWISTS and TURNS of FATE
TIME falls AWAY, but these SMALL HOURS
These SMALL HOURS still REMAIN

Let it slide: Happy
Let it shine: Wren's a Puff!
And I don't mind: Newlyn, Miles, and Wren
We'll get by: Hufflepuff Table

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | S E C ON D Y E A R User Image

Elsie had been sitting on one end of the table, promptly leaped up and clapped enthusiastically when Wren was sorted into her house, which as far as she was concerned, made them like family now, and she moved down, wriggling into a spot next to her older sister. "Hiya New," she greeted the brunette, and gave that Miles boy a friendly smile, and then looked to her first year friend. "You're a Puff now!" she exclaimed. "Welcome to the family, Wren." Oh, this was going to be so much fun! Now she had Tanya and Echo and Kas and Leo and Wren.... and finally a good friend in her own house! After all, Tanya and Leo were in Gryffindor, and Echo and Kas were Ravenclaws.

If you PREPARE FOR THE WORST but HOPE FOR THE BEST you will RARELY BE DISAPPOINTED.

Diamond Wales

Property of Gaara

Let your TROUBLES fall BEHIND YOU
Until you FEEL IT all AROUND YOU
If it's ME you NEED to TURN TO
It's the HEART that REALLY MATTERS in the END
And ALL of my REGRET, I HOPE
Will WASH itself AWAY SOMEHOW
But I CANNOT and WILL NOT FORGET
The WAY I FEEL right NOW

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:23 pm
Diamond Wales
User Image
Bow made love to needy string
In cooing fling - wanton whispers
Fondled under pianissimos,
Caressing callous hearts.

User Image

Grinning, Miles just scratched the back of his head and looked sheepish. "Animal expert, huh? What kinds, muggle ones? Seems interesting." He stretched his arms over his head and shrugged as more people came up and commented on his joke. Well, an audience. This was kind of new. Well, not really, but still. "You get a mad dog that chases muggle airplanes. You know, those big metal things they fly?" At Newlyn's comment, he shrugged. "Nope, just come up with them on the fly. Takes a lot more skill to do that. I don't think I posess a lick of it though." Miles then looked back to the sorting and frowned. "So, you think we'll get a lot of people?"

-----♫♩♬♪♫♪-----
Thinking: New person!
OOC: ...
-----♫♩♬♪♫♪----

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And all in a work of musical art:
Ephemeral stories, yarned of music
Honed impossibly through her tones.

PropertyofGaara

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:30 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall (Hufflepuff Table)

Chloe smiled surprisingly a whole lot more brighter then she had been at the start of the conversation. Quidditch quite honestly scared the hell out of her but she needed to do something for the team even just a little. “Yeah.” She agreed with a nod feeling like she could possibly enjoy playing Quidditch once she got into it more.

Looking over as a first year spoke up Chloe smiled at her, it was nice to know people were interested. Once she got her answer Dhylan turned back to her saying he’d catch her if she fell. “Thanks Dhylan.” She said just as another girl was sorted into Hufflepuff. “I’m Chloe it’s nice to meet both of you.” She said looking from Dhylan to the two first year girls. “And yes we are talking about Quidditch.” Chloe added with a small smile. This year was going to be hectic.

With: Dhylan, Ally, Genevieve

Wearing: School Uniform

OOC: ---

Miss GryffindorK
Voracious Voxy
snarechicks are cool

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

PropertyofGaara

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:51 pm
User Image

For a moment after the punchline was delivered Wren continued to stare expectantly. Then an embarrassed grin spread over his face. "Er, haha, I think your joke's wasted on me, I'm muggleborn." Wren stated, hoping it would excuse his confusion. He wasn't always good at understanding other people's humor anyway, so he prayed this wasn't going to turn into one of those awkward moments. Trying not to seem put off, he added, "Well, we've got seven so far." He glanced around at his fellow first years to double check his count when he noticed a bubbly blue-haired boy across from him wave - Dorian, he was pretty sure. There'd been two more Xanders who looked just like him, too. "Hey, Dorian, right? I'm Wren. I imagine we'll be seeing a lot of each other." He smiled. He'd extend a hand, but the distance across the table was pretty large between two short-armed eleven-year-olds. They'd probably be able to shake fingertips more than hands. "Tyson and Julius Xanders, are they your brothers?" He may not be good with jokes, but at least he was good with names.

He turned to reciprocate the greeting of a young woman as she joined their merry brood - something in her facial structure looked a little familiar, though he couldn't quite put his finger on it... until Elsie squeezed herself next to the older girl. This was becoming quite the party. "Evening, New. Lyn." He finished, nearly calling her by her presumably sister's pet name. "Elsie!" Wren beamed with mirrored excitement. "Boy am I glad I made the same house. Everyone I've bumped into's almost as nice as you. And that's saying something." He let out a chuckle with uncanny resemblance to his dad's. "Oi, I'd like you to meet my companion, Fiora. Fiora, this is Elsie." Wren nudged the napping feline in his lap. She sat up and yawned at him with a look of utter annoyance. "Come now, she's one of my best friends - say hello." Fiora reluctantly leaped onto the table and thought of the trot in front of Elsie more as a stretch than a means to come greet her. She stared at Elsie with a bored expression. "I've always thought cats had a strangely good handle on the business of people, but Fiora's downright got the mind of a human herself. I imagine it's because she's magic, eh?" Fiora rolled her head with exasperation at her endearingly clueless owner. But to prove the point of her intelligence, she reached out one of her chocolate mittens.

User Image

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:11 pm
User Image
Dorien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Curious at the Hufflepuff Tablespace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Miles and Wrenspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'No one I was talking to earlier is in this house... spacespac
oh, well, just means I should talk to more people!' spacespac

☼ ☼ ☼ When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me;
☼ ☼ ☼

spaceDorian blinked at the punchline. He sort of got it... but not entirely. When Wren said the joke was wasted on him because he was muggleborn, Dorian was glad; he wasn't the only one who'd missed it, then. That was good. I wasn't going to stop him from trying to put the joke together, though... a mad dog that chased airplanes... "So, wait, the dog flies? I thought wizards need brooms, though... or is the dog flying on a broom, then?" His expression was confused, but happy. He was fairly certain the joke was as horrible as he'd thought it was, he just... didn't quite get it. He was still to new to magic to be able to follow all that, he guessed. He giggled a bit at the older girl, Newlyn, who seemed to be teasing the older boy who'd told the joke. He wasn't phased by it, apparently.

spaceHe smiled when Wren remembered his name. He supposed his new housemate was better at paying attention to things than he was, since he'd remember his name. He nodded. "Yeah, we're triplets. I'm the youngest, but only by a few minutes. Tyson's the oldest and Julius is the middle, neither of them ended up in Hufflepuff, though. I guess we all have different dorms? It'll be the first time I haven't shared a room with them both since we were born," he informed the other boy, a bit sheepish about that. He had no idea how he'd deal with not being around his brothers all day every day... he'd never been away from them very long. He hadn't realized that personality was what determined your house; if he had, he might've been more prepared for them to be in other houses. Ah, well. He'd just have to learn to cope, right?

spaceWhen the blonde girl spoke to Wren, he flushed, suddenly feeling very out of place. It was apparent that he was the only one at the table who didn't know anybody, at least this section of the table. Elsie was incredibly excited for Wren to be in Hufflepuff, so they must be friends... how had they met? If Wren was a muggleborn, after all... maybe they'd met at Diagon Alley or something. Dorian had seen all sorts of people meeting up there, kids of all ages and adults. Heck, the man who'd taken them to get their supplies had seemed very, very eager to take them for their pets; Dorian suspected he had a bit of a crush on the woman who worked their. They'd seemed very friendly with one another. Dori blanched when he realized that Wren had a cat; he was very, very glad he'd at least sat on the other side of the table. His own pet, a mouse he'd dubbed Sir Kiwi Squeakers, was currently in the hood of his robe; he could feel him digging around back there, and hear a few quiet squeaks. He hoped that Fiora didn't catch his scent and attack him.

☼ ☼ ☼ And in my hour of darkness, she is standing right in front of me;
                                                          ☼ ☼ ☼

Diamond Wales

PropertyofGaara

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:56 pm
ONCE AGAIN I'm SITTING on the MOON
It's TOO LATE to FOLLOW me NOW
I STAY in FRONT of MANY YEARS
A GLITTERING SILENCE that NOBODY KNOWS
Let me KISS the SKY
And TELL ME, tell me WHY?

Nobody else believes it: Calm
If nobody else can reach it: Where does he get these jokes?
Take a deep breath now: Miles, Wren, Elsie, and Dorian
And sit on the moon next to me: Hufflepuff table

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | S I X T H Y E A R User Image

Newlyn shrugged. "We should. There's usually a lot of Hufflepuffs, after all. This year seems a bit different, though. Plenty of Slytherins." she said with a bit of a frown. She then laughed quietly as the little first year, Wren, introduced his cat to Elsie. Scratch shuddered in her pocket, and Newlyn stroked him with a finger.

MUSIC in the SOUL can be HEARD by the UNIVERSE.

Diamond Wales

PropertyofGaara

Cara MiaKitty

EVERYTHING is within TIME
EVERYTHING I can FIND
EVERYTHING feels ALIVE
RIP the STARS from my WORLD
FEEL me NOW, 'cause EVERYTHING is ALIVE
Even MEANS I can FLY

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:03 pm
LET it GO, let it ROLL right OFF your shoulders
DON'T you KNOW, the HARDEST part is OVER
LET it IN, let your CLARITY DEFINE YOU
IN the END, we will ONLY just REMEMBER how it FEELS
Our LIVES are MADE, in these SMALL HOURS
These LITTLE WONDERS, these TWISTS and TURNS of FATE
TIME falls AWAY, but these SMALL HOURS
These SMALL HOURS still REMAIN

Let it slide: Happy
Let it shine: Wren's a Puff!
And I don't mind: Newlyn, Miles, and Wren
We'll get by: Hufflepuff Table

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | S E C ON D Y E A R User Image

Elsie blushed a little. "I try," she joked, and then her blue eyes lit up at the sight of the cat. "Oh, she's lovely! I have a little cat- Rollo. He's wandered off, though, as usual. You'd love him. He's a sweetheart." Well, he had spit up a hairball into one of Newlyn's shoes last month, but she'd gotten over it. Well, Elsie hoped she'd gotten over it. The bubbly girl gently shook one of the feline's brown paws. She then looked towards Dorian. "Hullo! I'm Elsbeth Vass- but better to call me Elsie," she chuckled. Oh, awkward first names.

If you PREPARE FOR THE WORST but HOPE FOR THE BEST you will RARELY BE DISAPPOINTED.

Diamond Wales

Property of Gaara

Cara MiaKitty

Let your TROUBLES fall BEHIND YOU
Until you FEEL IT all AROUND YOU
If it's ME you NEED to TURN TO
It's the HEART that REALLY MATTERS in the END
And ALL of my REGRET, I HOPE
Will WASH itself AWAY SOMEHOW
But I CANNOT and WILL NOT FORGET
The WAY I FEEL right NOW

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:30 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious in Locationspace
CURRENTLY // loving Chrisspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Nell and Rosespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Tiredspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'One more year... I feel like this should feel bigger...' spacespac

❀ ❀ ❀ I'm trying to remember why I was afraid
To be myself and let the covers fall away.
❀ ❀ ❀
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceAdalaide made her way down the Hufflepuff table and sat across from Nell and Rose, but stayed silent. She had a feeling the two of them were having a private discussion. Rose's reaction to Dhyl's question had been... surprising. Ada hadn't really appreciated it, either, given how awful things had been at home, but, well, it's not like Dhyl had known about that. Ada had to wonder what had happened to Rose that she'd gotten so upset. But, it wasn't her place to ask. So, she watched the sorting silently. Hufflepuff and Slytherin seemed to be taking in the bulk of the new students, she noted. Maybe she just listened for those houses, though, because they were the ones that affected her. Well, Slytherin really didn't, but a good chunk of her friends were in that house, after all. She found herself hoping this year's crop of snakes weren't as awful as they had been the year before, or the year before that. Damien had done enough complaining that she was pretty sure they were completely awful. He was Head Boy this year... so everything they did was on him, sort of. Ah, well, Marina was scary enough to keep them under control, anyway. And if she didn't cut it, she had no doubt that Damien would tell them horror stories about Michelle. Seemed like half the school was terrified of her... Ada had to admit, if she hadn't met her at Diagon Alley all those years ago, she might be, too, she thought with a small chuckle. With that thought came the reminder... this was her last year at Hogwarts. Her last welcoming feast... she felt like it should feel like some big huge deal, kept repeating those words in her head to try and make them feel meaningful, but it just didn't happen... maybe she'd built it up too much over the Summer, and now it didn't have enough kick, she supposed. If nothing else, she was tired. She'd spent the extra day playing with Sebastian and Apparated to Hogsmeade instead of taking the train. So, rather than relaxing on the train, she'd worn herself out with her brother. Oh, well. At least she'd enjoyed herself.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀ I guess I never had someone like you
                                                          To help me, to help me fit in my skin
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:54 am
User Image

Do you really wanna be like them?
                                                      Do you really wanna be another trend?
                                                        Do you wanna be part of that crowd?
                                                          Cause I don't ever wanna
                                                            I don't ever wanna be

User Image

After pausing only briefly upon entering, he decided to step towards the one table where he knew he wouldn't get odd looks. Maybe. Well, he still needed to eat, even being in his own form of self-imposed exile from that house. Noting a familiar shock of blond hair, he made his way over to his cousin, giving the younger boy a bit of a smile. Noting the pink-haired individual next to him though made the redhead blink. Well, that was interesting. Taking a seat next to Del, he gave the other a smile and cocked an eyebrow. "Hey Del, umm, and Victor, right? Mind if I sit here, or is this seat taken?" Not that he cared for the rules of the feasts, but he wondered if Del had been saving the seat for someone. Then again, who knows.

User Image
                                                  State: Pleasant
                                                  OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

You, don't wanna be just like youxxx
What I'm sayin' isxxxxx
This is the anthemxxxxxxx
Throw all your hands upxxxxxxxxx
You, don't wanna be youxxxxxxxxxxx

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:00 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i m p r e s s s u r p r i s e b e d a z z l e m e - - -
h u f f l e p u f f t a b l e ✖
n o o n e ✖
t h e u s u a l
a m u s e d ✖
s i n g l e ✖

"Victor, Luke!" Del exclaimed brightly, looking up at the two who had decided to join him. Which-- Who did he hug first? Oh, nevermind! Pulling both into an awkward (decidedly not very awkward for Del, since he didn't mind at all, really) the second year pulled back and grinned. "Hi, hello-- sit down!" the youngest blonde laughed, scooting over to make room for them both. He was glad the both of them were there-- he'd been sooorely tempted to just skip the feast altogether and kip down to the kitchens. "Hello to you too, Victor," he smiled at the upperclassman brightly. He'd enjoyed their outing in Diagon and had missed the other a fair bit. Turning to his cousin, Del grinned wryly. "Still on strike?" he asked.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Diamond Wales

Squeeky Luff

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games