Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Suna Village Crevice :: Entrance Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 2:49 pm
HeadlessKoko
User Image

tab tab THE DESERT ROSE - PRODIGY OF THE WHITE SAND

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moana could see why Sonyo liked Kagerou, the two were very much alike. They gave off this feeling of warmth, like you were always welcome around them. For possibly the first time in about a month, Moana smiled softly at the green haired woman in front of her. "Thank you." Moana slipped her hand out of Kagerou's and straightened up. "Despite me being just a novice, if you ever find yourself needing assistance, I am available. Sonyo taught me to always extend a helping hand to those who might need it." A guard behind her made a comment that she should return to the village and Moana made an annoyed nasally noise. "Well, Lady Kagerou, I should be going. I'll think about using that moniker, for sure." Another small smile, and then Moana was gone, ombre pink hair flowing behind her.

{ Exeunt }

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:36 pm
User ImageA fleeting smile held more power than an ever present one. Kagerou, always smiling, couldn't fully show how much she appreciated seeing those two small smile from Moana, and hearing that rebellious nasally sound. The future, so uncertain, and Kagerou, no longer so innocent, could only give an optimistic, "Farewell," after she had said everything she had wanted to.

As the guards left with Moana, Kagerou directed a quick, "Thank you."

Once the ombre hair left her field of vision, Kagerou also turned to...

Ah... That's right... She had to trek through the desert still... And now that the burden weighing down on her shoulders had been lifted significantly since meeting Moana, she realized just now that those sunflowers she had put on Sonyo's grave, most of them except for the couple strands that really had been for Sonyo, had been intended to be souvenirs she wanted to give to whoever she would be working with in Konoha, a sort of greeting gift.

Kagerou scratched her head and smiled helplessly, nonetheless walking her way away despite not knowing what she was going to do about the near future. Still, if she were to find the silver lining, it was good that she was able to think like this again. Her entire way here had been filled with nothing but worry, trepidation, grieving, and... even... regret. The hardest to handle was probably that last emotion. The what-ifs that could have saved Sonyo, unrealistic as they were. The two were different people, and yet, indeed. Moana really was Sonyo's student.

Exit to |[ Seimon ]|[ Main Gate ]|

I Tortured Sleep I

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 3:26 pm
Theodin Poe

Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

"Man and Spirit alike tell me I cannot withstand the storm…"

]
Appearing by the Crevice, Theodin would stop by the guards he could spot and inform them that he was heading out to handle some stuff and would be back as quickly as he could. Once that was done, Theo focused some chakra through his staff and took off flying towards the port of Saraswasti, where he could get a boat to the sage island of the Bears.
Exit to Saraswasti

]

"What they fail to realize is, I AM the Storm! "

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 4 increases
Fortitude: 4 increases

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 6:56 pm
"Thank you, Seda. I'll manage from here." Bast bowed her head to the bearlike behemoth, who did the same. They had walked all night from a distant cave in the desert back to the Village, arriving just as the horizon was beginning to lighten.

"Be careful, Miss Bast," the behemoth responded before vanishing in a puff of smoke.

After taking in the sky for a few seconds, Bast turned toward the Gates and strolled into the Village, paying no heed to the guards stationed there.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 8:31 pm
Theodin Poe

Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

Appearing in a puff of smoke,Theodin would stand outside the gates of Suna once again,walking through the crevice as he nodded to the ANBU on duty, his robe billowing in the wind of the desert as he walked proudly into the village.

]

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 4 increases
Fortitude: 4 increases

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:50 pm
User Image
[ Hakanai & Shukenja ]
Kumogakure ✦ Chuunin ✦ Tamer&Medical
Never have I dealt anything more
difficult than my own broken soul and mind.

Hakanai; Chakra: 285/285 Stamina: 215/215

If there was one thing they both hated in common, it would be the heat. Yet they didn't complain or show any body language of fatigue or annoyance as most would from heat. They had been travelling for awhile. With the increase of UHV and rogues, they had been careful of where to stop and when to go. Sweat dripped at the back of her neck as she groaned softly, her hand going behind her neck as it glowed slightly, she used her bloodline to help cool her off. Shu bumped her head rather roughly as Hakanai smiled softly, her hands going to his mane as she also helped him cooled down. At first, Haka was so concerned about her companion, considering he had a mane but she soon found out that the mane had a purpose, it was to help him from overheating. She kissed him on the bridge between his eyes as he purred gently. Hakanai didn't really know what to say. The girl she grew up with, was dead and it broke her heart. Everyone she knew was dead. Kumogakure was still repairing and licking its wounds. They don't even have order right now with the Raikage gone. It was sure nice to be able to get away from Kumogakure for a bit, she was getting tired of getting attacked.

Finally. They made it. Her hands rose above her shoulders to show the ANBU she was not here to attack nor harm. Slowly and careful of her movements, she pulled her camping backpack off of her back and let it settle on the sand. Her arm rose above as an ANBU approached but not close. That was understandable. Shu laid down onto the hot sand and lowered his eye contact, to be sure that he was showing submissive body language; they weren't here for a fight or anything. They were here to see a family and friend. "My name is Hakanai Yu- Hyōton." She was so used to the fake last name she once had to hide who she was, she was no longer hiding. Everyone was to know who she was now. "This is Shukenja. We hail from Kumogakure. I wish to check on Sonyo, she's a close cousin and friend of mine. I always promised I would visit her first and then she can visit me. However, she had stopped writing to me a few weeks ago.. I wish to check on her." Her speech was precise and strong as if she recently went through speech therapy. It was odd. They were always write letters, but last Hakanai heard from her was when she went on a mission or some kind of thing, and she stopped. Figured to check on her friend, she decided to also get away from Kumogakure at the moment and it's chaos.

Shukenja; Chakra: 285/285 Stamina: 215/215

Attire: Currently the one in pic. Her long white hair is in a tight and thick french braid. She has a large camping backpack filled with clothes and food/water.
Out of Caffeine:
Actions:

All those bodies laid upon the streets; stained with red
User Image User Image User Image

XAyame_HatakeX

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:10 pm
Jenni Deer

An ANBU looked over the desert his sharp eyes catching the two figures as they approached the entrance to the village. He waved to his fellow ANBU who stepped from their positions hidden across the crevice. Of course, not all of them stepped out into the light. One came forward with water for Hakanai and Shukenja, "I apologize, but your journey has been in vain. Our village prepares now for Lady Sonyo's memorial. If you wish to pay your respects follow the trail of people to the forest, after we have checked your person and your bag." He said nodding to a couple of the ANBU. They would stand in front of the tamer and her pet waiting on her to say yes or no to the search.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:21 pm
User Image
[ Hakanai & Shukenja ]

Their journey was in vain? Was he going to deny them entrance? If that was the case, it would be okay, she would request for Sonyo to come meet her out here. If not, then she will write a letter to Sonyo... and hope for a response. Maybe her marriage to this... man she had not yet met, got her busy? Her heart dropped when he said memorial. "I.. I'm sorry?" She questioned, her eyes widen in surprise. "I.." She paused for a moment before nodding, "Of course you can search but..." Her heart was beating so fast. There was no way. "A... are you sure it's Sonyo?" She questioned. There was no way that Sonyo was dead. No way. She was fine few weeks ago.

Few weeks ago.

Attire: Currently the one in pic. Her long white hair is in a tight and thick french braid. She has a large camping backpack filled with clothes and food/water.
Out of Caffeine:
Actions:

XAyame_HatakeX

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:29 pm
Jenni Deer

The ANBU stepped forward and searched both of them and the backpack before answering her question. "Our Lady Kazekage was Sonyo's adoptive mother. She was certain of what had transpired after Lady Sonyo's apprentice informed us." When he found everything all clear, "Please cause no trouble, the people of Suna have lost much with the loss of Lady Sonyo. We do not wish to lose more people on this day."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:24 pm
User Image
[ Hakanai & Shukenja ]

Of course she heard of Ayame, thanks to Sonyo but she didn't meant to come off as doubtful. She heard the ANBU asking her not to cause in trouble as she nodded softly, "Of course." Her voice was softer and much more low. "Come on Shu.." Shu whined slightly as he nuzzled the back of her shoulder as they headed inside and going towards where people was heading to, hopefully to the... ceremony? Funeral? What exactly happened?!

[ Exit ]

Out of Caffeine:
Actions:

XAyame_HatakeX

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:23 pm
        User Image
        tab { 𝔸 𝕐 𝔸 𝕄 𝔼 tab & tab 𝔻 𝔸 𝕀 ℂ ℍ 𝕀 }
        tab tab tab s e t t l e tab l i t t l e tab o n e tab y o u tab s t i l l tab h a v e tab m u c h tab t o tab l e a r n

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Ayame threw the large ball she carried into the air, before catching it and looking over to her partner, Shall we have a break Daichi? I do believe I was going cross eyed.
        The overly large wolf went into a play bow, As long as you can throw it farther than you did the last time.
        Ayame raised an eyebrow and handed the fur she kept on her to one of the ANBU sitting at the gatehouse. Issued a challenge by own pet I see. You're on Fluffy she said smiling and using the nickname he wasnt too fond of. Ayame took the ball in her right hand and gave it just a little charge of lightning, before shotgunning it as far as she could. Daichi laughed and took off after it.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

◥ CHKRA :: 2010 // 2010 tab ◥ STM :: 1880 // 1880 tab ◥ AC :: 350,320 tab ◥ RYO :: 250,500 tab
        『 K A Z E K A G E 』 tab 『 T A M E R 』 tab 『 H A T A K E 』 tab 『 M O M M A - W O L F 』 tab tab

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                  • Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                STRENGTH :: Heavily [ + 4 ] tab SPEED :: Mildly [ + 2 ] tab REFLEX :: Supremely [ + 6 ] tab FORTITUDE :: Heavily [ + 4 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

• Into the Wild: Ayame has spent so much time with Daichi that she already has begun to adapt and bond with him on a greater level. Ayame's hands have adapted to form powerful claws, as well as house a great deal of grip strength designed to rip and tear the opponent.
                •I See You: Her bond with Daichi has also given her night vision
                •Oooooo That Smell: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has heightened her sense of smell to that of any normal wolf.
                •Run Wolfgirl RUN: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has increased her speed moderately.
                •Any Collaboration with James, Theodin, Daichi, or Bast: +2 rank
                •All raiton: +1 rank
                •ANBU Armor
                •Medium Specialty Armor
                •Clothing is made of Efreet Skin{Hakama, Haori the works all her clothing is efreet} with Nitinol Alloy patches in important places (Chest Plate is completely made of this material which stops right above the knees then begins again after the knees)
                •Silent Soles

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:09 pm
User Image
Bast strolled leisurely up to the gates and whistled as she watched as the ball--and Daichi--rocketed into the distance. It wasn't every day one saw such an energetic game of fetch. After giving it a moment of thought, the woman summoned a pair of cats composed of lightning.

"Oi, Bab, Rai. See that ball?" she addressed the cats, pointing toward the ever-receding ball. "Bet you a handful of treats you can't get it."

The cats stiffened up and took off with nary a word, which was somewhat unusual given how chatty they usually were. That left Bast relatively alone with the Kazekage for a few moments. She strolled a bit closer and produced an envelope from one of the inner folds of her cloak.

"Hoi, Ayame," she greeted her successor, "I was told to give this to you next time I saw you. Doesn't seem to be marked with any kind of fuuin as far as I can tell. Don't worry; I haven't read it."

The envelope itself was unmarked. Inside was a letter from James, who had apparently departed for the Land of Rivers to investigate some folk remedy. He didn't spare many details outside that, though he did say not to wait up. Something about the words held an odd air of finality, a weight beyond that of ink and paper. As if she could sense this, Bast turned her head out toward the horizon, toward Daichi, Bab, and Rai. She took a swig from her flask.

XAyame_HatakeX

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:25 pm
Ergo War

User Image
        tab { 𝔸 𝕐 𝔸 𝕄 𝔼 tab & tab 𝔻 𝔸 𝕀 ℂ ℍ 𝕀 }
        tab tab tab s e t t l e tab l i t t l e tab o n e tab y o u tab s t i l l tab h a v e tab m u c h tab t o tab l e a r n

Ayame laughed as the game of fetch became a game of keep away when Daichi noticed the two cats. He went into a playful bow his tail wagging so fast his butt was wiggling.
        Ayame laughed then turned to Lady Bast. She bowed her head to her, Lady Bast, it's nice to see you and your new....summons? She then took the letter a small smile gracing her lips as she caught the faint scent of James on it.
        She opened and read the note.
        She had to reread it and each time she did her smile fell and her heart broke. She put a hand to her chest and took in a deep breath. Her world was shattering and it was as if a piece of her was completely torn from her. Thank you, for bringing this to me. She said letting her chakra burn the note. It then traveled up her body and into her hair breaking the beads that he had placed there. I guess that's it then. She said letting one tear escape. She let it fall and then turned back towards Daichi and the cats, she would be strong. She had to be.

◥ CHKRA :: 2010 // 2010 tab ◥ STM :: 1880 // 1880 tab ◥ AC :: 350,320 tab ◥ RYO :: 250,500 tab
        『 K A Z E K A G E 』 tab 『 T A M E R 』 tab 『 H A T A K E 』 tab 『 M O M M A - W O L F 』 tab tab

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                STRENGTH :: Heavily [ + 4 ] tab SPEED :: Mildly [ + 2 ] tab REFLEX :: Supremely [ + 6 ] tab FORTITUDE :: Heavily [ + 4 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

• Into the Wild: Ayame has spent so much time with Daichi that she already has begun to adapt and bond with him on a greater level. Ayame's hands have adapted to form powerful claws, as well as house a great deal of grip strength designed to rip and tear the opponent.
                •I See You: Her bond with Daichi has also given her night vision
                •Oooooo That Smell: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has heightened her sense of smell to that of any normal wolf.
                •Run Wolfgirl RUN: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has increased her speed moderately.
                •Any Collaboration with James, Theodin, Daichi, or Bast: +2 rank
                •All raiton: +1 rank
                •ANBU Armor
                •Medium Specialty Armor
                •Clothing is made of Efreet Skin{Hakama, Haori the works all her clothing is efreet} with Nitinol Alloy patches in important places (Chest Plate is completely made of this material which stops right above the knees then begins again after the knees)
                •Silent Soles

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:41 pm
User Image
It seemed she had delivered bad news. Bast watched as Bab and Rai ganged up on Daichi, one jumping toward the ball and the other trying to jump on his back. They were so small compared to him, though, that they may as well have been trying to beat up a mountain. Still, they were giving it their all, as evidenced by their wholehearted taunts and the way sparks flew off their backs.

"Shortly after Sonyo's funeral I found myself in their homeland. I can't claim that meeting them and their kin was a panacea, but dealing with them is... cathartic." She spoke mostly to fill time while she drew a seal in the sand. When it was done, she used it to summon a small table, on which sat two teacups and a fresh thermos of tea. She poured them each a cup, then turned to face Ayame.

"I can't promise you the future will be good, but you won't be alone for it. Drink up."

XAyame_HatakeX

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:51 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Finally reaching the gates of the village, Theodin would nod to the guards as he passed with the two girls, “They’re with me, need to talk to Lady Ayame.” He would say quickly as he walked out beyond the gates, he’d hear the sound of Daichi and surprisingly what sounded like a pair of cats playing as he spotted his mom sitting with Bast drinking some tea. “Hey mo-err.. Lady Ayame,” he’d cringe slightly addressing his mom so formally, it just didn’t feel right to him even with how long she’d been Kazekage for. “Found a couple of new graduates over near your office. Sorry if I’m interrupting you and Lady Bast, but I told them I’d bring them out to get their headbands from you.”

Theo would scan over his mom’s face, he had a sneaking suspicion something had happened.... “before the girls could catch up, he would lean in closer to Ayame, “... you ok, mom?... what happened?”

]

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 10
Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0
Fortitude: 4

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash