Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:35 am
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 400

Reiko stood there,impassivly,listening to the lecture on leadership. As the man's speech winded down Reiko shook his head as well"I understand that you may have more experience then me,but I have done my duty to my village as well. I have no wise to lead my village,or to even teach a squad of young ninja. That is not my way. I've brought the next Hokage with me as a matter of fact" He was,of coarse,referring to Ichiro. He would be the face of Konoha and Reiko would be the force. That had been the plan all along

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| -- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:06 am
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank-Genin CP(250)|-|AC:0|-| 0 両 User Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai watched the two with worried eyes as the squad walked into the dojo. She knew Kein could take down the Uchiha boy quickly but the matter still stood. Glancing back at Dai from were she stood with Zori. "Are they stinging? You shouldn't strain your hands after the burns Dai." She said softly, she noticed that Sakaki had a sparked interest in Dai. They must ha--- are a thing. She thought looking back at the Uchiha's. Her eyes looking at the boy as he spoke of his friend. So. . . he want's to be the Hokage?  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:07 am
User Image

The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Blue Thunder of Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu | Genin |

Dai looked at her hands as Saka asked what had happened. I hate making him worry. She thought before looking back at him. "An accident...with Katon." She said with a small laugh in her voice. "I got it pretty good too. My back mostly; my arms and hands suffered a little. But all in all, the hospital helped heal me." She gave Saka a goofy smile and looked at Sukai as she and Zori came to towards her. "Hey Sukai and Zori." She smiled at them. After hearing Sukai's question about her hands. Dai simply shook her head. "They itch and the nurses said they would. I guess that shows that they're healing, right?" She spoke sweetly to Sukai. Noticing the small flicker of disappointment in Sukai's eyes. Dai stepped to her and smiled at her. "Say, Sukai?" She covered her mouth and whispered something into the young genin's ear. "Do you like Saka?" She asked boldly.

| Chakra Count: 290 |

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:32 am
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

She nodded to Dai when she said that they were itching and that all was involved with the healing but Sukai's cheeks were already red from having to talk with so many people. "U-Uhh!" Sukai looked over at Sakaki seeing that he wasn't paying attention before answering. She shook her head slightly hoping her cheeks weren't telling Dai otherwise. Whispering back Sukai replied in a shaky more timid than usual voice. "N-n-no, I-I just met him at the creators." Sukai looked down slightly feeling her cheeks burning remembering when she helped Sakaki with his inner burns in the creators, and that he . . called her beautiful. That didn't mean anything. . that was probably just his way of saying thank you. . .yeah that's it. Nothing more than, and unusual thank you.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:57 am
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai smiled at placed her hands on her hips. "Lies." Dai laughed at the site of the young girl blushing. Dai smiled at Sukai. "I'll let you in on a secret." She began. "I'm dating someone else. Me and Saka use to date...but now we're friends." She kept her voice low. Saka wouldn't be able to hear her and Sukai. "So no worries, alright." She smiled at Sukai. Dai giggled. "You get embarrassed easily. It's kinda cute." She stated as her eyes never left Sukai's face. "And if I haven't forgotten. Saka likes girls that get all flushed." She nodded a few times. "Let me guess...has he called you beautiful, yet?" She asked a little curious into if he had. A good sign Saka had a small spark for someone. Spending so much time with Saka dai understood different things about him. Calling a girl beautiful was the number one sign that Saka liked a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:20 am
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

Sukai looked up at Dai and nodded, somewhat surprised that they weren't a couple. Never the less Sukai couldn't see herself with a guy anytime soon. She was way to timid around any of them to spark interest. Either way Dai thought Sukai liked Sakaki, and she knew if she told her otherwise she wouldn't believe her.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:27 am
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai smiled at Sukai. "Ya know. You can talk to me about anything Sukai." She nodded a few times. "I only seem scary at first." She thought of the training session Sypher had given her. Alex woods face flashed in her mind. She was phased by what she had done. But to only know that Alex had turned his back on the village. A distant look appeared in her eyes. She shook the feeling and smiled again. "So if there is anything you want to talk about and don't feel comfortable talking to someone else. I'm here with open ears, alright?" She smiled at Sukai. Feeling that Sukai was exactly like she was way back when. Which made Dai smile a little more.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:47 am
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

Sukai smiled at her as her cheeks started to return to there normal paleness, or natural paleness since Sukai blushed all the time. "Okay Dai," She replied softly. Then looked back at the Uchiha boy. "I could sense. . . you feel the same way about that boy as I do. Like he has other intentions for Kein." Sukai's face then grew serious, which was a scary sight for most at how sweet and innocent it normally looked. I could tell from the moment I saw him that there's something deeper within him that he's not letting out to us. . . It just hasn't sparked yet. That blood lust. Sukai hadn't talked to a lot of people but she knew a lot about bloodlines and how to analyze people finding out how there minds worked and what there true goals were.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:23 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzorixxhojoxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx»xxstats Chakra: 225 / 225xx Ryo: 0 両 xx AC: 0

If there was a fight breaking out, Zori was going to get out of there. Luckily though it seemed to be panning out and there would be no fight after all. Oh, the Uchihas and all this clan stuff they seemed to be up to. "Are you sure our sensei is here?" There were a lot of people here, but none really stuck out to her as the teacher type. It also seemed they were intruding a training session with Daitomi and that other Uchiha. They didn't seem to mad about it though, so Zori didn't feel so bad.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:35 pm
User Image

Reiko sighed as yet anouther person showed up'There just getting in the way,I need to find that other Uchiha' Reiko looked over to Kein as his Sharingan deactivated"I'll give you some time to think it over. Helping a foreign ninja,even a fellows clansmen,isn't something to be taken lightly" Reiko looked over to the large group of girls watching him from afar'Might as well' He thought as he shrugged and walekd over towards them. When he was about 5 feet from them he stopped and smiled,closing his eyes as well"Hello. My name Is Reiko"

|| -- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:45 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

Sukai looked at Reiko with sharp black eyes. She normally was timid and shy but when something didn't seem right she was a completely different person. In a voice that sounded more like her age she spoke. "I know who you are, you told Sypher your name earlier. So Reiko, have you just come to our village to seek power?" She crossed her arms under her chest putting her weight on one side tilting her head slightly to the side, her white hair bobbing slightly. "So, who was your friend Reiko? You know, the Senji."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:50 pm
User Image

Reiko's eyes narrowed by the verbal lashing he received from this girl. It appeared that she had a bit of backbone after all. The first thing she asked him was whether he came seeking power or not"Yes,I did" He stated flatly. What the girl would fail to ask was why he sought power. For some odd reason she continued to speak,questioning himself about Ichiro"Him? He's the only person I would bow to. His name's Ichiro" Did this girl liked him? Yes,she did. He could see her blood pulsing to her face even as she spoke

|| -- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:00 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

Sukai smirked as he looked at her. "Don't even attempt to read or analyze my body language. It could be misleading to the likes of you." She said shifting her weight, her face showing no signs of emotion her skin as pale as always. It was true she had a spark of interest in the other Senju but it wouldn't become anything serious since the boy probably had no interest in her back, if he did then thing could get complicated though not impossible.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:21 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Bloodline Classed |

Shiro looked at Zori, "he is here don't you worry about that he is in another room. He is the one that doesn't look like a teacher at all. Just yell his name and he should respond." Shiro got between Reiko and the girls, "It looks like no fight here... Zori and Sukai follow me." He said walking to another training room before yelling, "Takeo! Takeo-sensei!!" Hoping the man would have cooled down enough to listen, and if not there were witnesses now.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 295/295

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:23 pm
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Genin___Uchiha___Two Tome___Shinobi Hunter___Taijutsu

Zetsu came into the dojo as his eyes scanned for Dai he had felt something bad had happened and need to see if she was ok. He was really worried about her as he let his eyes turn to two tome and scanned for her fimilar chakra. Finding it he followed it still searching for her.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games