Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:28 pm
{It's fine, I understand.}

Milly was quick to wipe away her tears and try to stop crying as she heard footsteps. She sat up straight, now not completely burried by her blankets, and hoped for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:09 pm
((*hugs laptop and slumps down all tired-like* Uuuuuuuugh, that was awful. Words cannot express it. It took me almost the entire time to make that single post and I am exhausted and I only have two hours to relax before I go to my bf's bday party. I want to be thrilled and excited, but what I really want is a nap, which I can't really have because I'll have to go by the time I get to sleep. x_x))

"Milly? Is everything okay in there?" Jaquel asked as he knocked on the door. If it wasn't Milly, he could at least freak the robber out like this.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:43 pm
{Ouch, sorry. >.< If it makes you feel any better, I'm not getting much rest either. I had to stop my unruly younger sister from running away and having a violent fit.}

"Yeah, I'm fine. If you were wondering, it was me climbing in here - like usual." Milly told him, reluctantly slipping out of bed and opening the door to show him. "See? Nobody else is here. It was just me."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:47 pm
"You know you are allowed to come in the front door now. I'm not going to snap at you like before." Jaquel said, a little confused as to the constant window use.

((Also expect my online time to drop drastically for most of next week. Heading to Texas to visit awesome family on monday for a week and then tomorrow I'm hanging out with friends. At least I'll be able to catch up on sleep on the plane, though jet lag later won't help any. XD ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:54 pm
{Although I'll be online even more often, I hope you have a good week up in Texas. biggrin }

"I know. Certain habits are hard to drop, though." Milly admitted with slight embarassment. "Sorry for worrying you. By the way, if I might ask, did anything interesting happen while I was gone?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:59 pm
"Not really. Are you alright? Your face looks a little red." Jaquel said.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:12 pm
Milly looked slightly dissappointed. She couldn't hide it as well as she had hoped. "I...uh..It's...no uhm...It's nothing?" Yeah. Such a strong and convincing reason is sure to convince him now isn't it?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:14 pm
"Milly, what's wrong?" Jaquel said sternly as he put a hand on her head in a 'you aren't going anywhere until you tell me' way.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:17 pm
"It's a long story. You sure you want to hear it all?" Milly asked, still hesitant about telling Jaquel about the predicament she was in and how upsetting it was that she had little to no one she could trust with the information. Needless to say, she trusted Jaquel. However, she couldn't help but feel like she only had a temporary place in this house now.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:25 pm
"Of course, I just want to help in any way I can." Jaquel said with a soft smile.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:31 pm
"To start off, I'll be coming of age in a week. For me, that's a very bad thing, especially with what comes with it." Milly began, walking over to the window and turning her back on Jaquel for the moment. "That means that I'll have to take over mother's position in Hell. That also means that before I die, I have to eventually find somebody with a bit of demon blood in them and make an heiress to take my spot in Hell. If I don't, my lifespan will come back to bite me and I'll die of old age on the spot. If that happens, every woman who is related to me by blood will lose their magic and suffer similar consequences." Milly turned back towards Jaquel, sitting on the window sil and looking ever so upset. "It's alot on my plate and I don't know what to do."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:41 pm
"And there's no way around it, is there?" Jaquel said with a sigh. "I guess all I can suggest is try to find the best man you can find." he said as he walked over and sat on the windowsill next to her and put a comforting arm around her shoulders. "Either that or march down to Hell's court and try to find another way, though I have no idea how things work down there."

((Well, half-siblings count as being related, right? Which means if Van found out about this he'd tell her to go bang the first demon guy she found so he could keep his wife, lest we wind up with a very emo god.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:48 pm
{They definately do count. XD
Also, damn you were right - Liam DOES look hawt! biggrin }

"I..I already got an offer from someone. However, I refused since it would've felt too...incestuous if I had accepted." Milly admitted, her gaze now sinking to the floor. "As for Hell's court, let's just say that the first slip up they see will have you stabbed in the back in the best of situations."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:42 am
((Then Larai would probably also kick the bucket too, eh?...Is it wrong that I almost want her to fail for the massive drama bomb and Van being serious business about getting everyone (that he knows/cares about) back?))

"Just try to find someone that makes you feel the most comfortable about doing it." Jaquel said as he gave her a hug. "That's all I can suggest really."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:33 am
{Larai wouldn't die, since she isn't that old. She would lose half of her natural magic ability, though. If that happens, I might give Mala a break and just have her extremely weakened - having lost her natural powers while still maintaining the effects from the fountain of youth.}

"I'll try, although I'm not really sure I have that luxury." Milly muttured, still keeping her gaze locked down on the floor. After a couple moments, she hugged her father back and smiled weakly. "Thanks for listening to me, daddy."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games