Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:44 pm
Dantes_river

"hey, at least you knew what you were doing, right?" he smirked, picking him up and setting him on the counter.
"He said those seals are eating you from the inside. and that i need to remove them. i figured if i could control the power in my right hand, i could kill the skin cells that the ink and magic are held in." She sighed, wondering how he'd take the news.

"daddy...." Truth sighed, shaking her head at his wounds before curling into her sister's side more.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:50 pm
Pure T0rture

Giving a slight nod, the dark haired male briefly closed his eyes while resting against Sky's shoulder. At being picked up, however, he showed a hint of panic when his fingers gripped ahold of Skylar's shirt. When he was seated back down on the counter, his eyes narrowed at the fair haired male. "I'm not five needing help to sneak into the cookie jar... And yes, I did know what I was doing... Kind of. On most things I did 'cause some of the things I did just seemed to flow together and I wasn't sure how exactly I did it. And because I was so little and young no one took me seriously until I ended up kicking their butt. Then it was just some fluke thing or someone was actually helping me. No one wanted to admit losing to a kid after all. It was embarrassing for a renowned class of assassins people feared to the very depths of their being couldn't stand up against a kid who snuck into their home looking for food," Shayde grumbled while briefly puffing up his cheeks like a child sulking. This was then followed by a light sigh and his lips barely brushing his lips against the other's lips, his fingers gently brushing Sky's hair out of his face. "You want me to be even taller than you?"

"The seals? But I've had them for years and they've ne-ver... Ugh... I'm getting lightheaded again... They've never affected me other than keeping me from killing friends and enemies alike. Why would the Brotherhood force me to keep them if they were killing me? And if you do remove them, I'll end up going psycho... So my options are let these things kill me or kill you guys," Ephraim muttered while briefly pressing his hand against his forehead. Stupid room needed to stop spinning. At hearing glass shatter from a distance, more than likely from the shadows echoing it to him, he removed his hand from his forehead and set his now empty cup on the floor beside him. "Unless they're actually just falling on their words of wanting to kill me when I was younger... Without Trevor I wouldn't even be here today..." Peeling himself off the cabinet, he leaned forwards slightly so the seal tattooed on his shoulder could be seen. Gently taking her hand in his, he set it over the mark before wincing slightly. "The first one is right here. Just... Don't let me hurt anyone..."

"What? I figured you guys would already know who did it considering I just checked in on him. He didn't mean to and I'm positive about that. Getting sick isn't something he's used to. He's used to pain, can handle it to the point of laughing in people's faces about it, but this is something otherworldly sending him into such a vicious state. It's probably better Shadowheart's dark side is actually helping him since it isn't something we're used to dealing with. We can't even figure out which area to even consider him under; human-like, animalistic or somewhere in the middle," Trevor sighed lightly only to make an ew face when Lulu ran his tongue up his neck and onto his face. Of course such an action got the blonde male to slap him on the arm to fix his expression. When it happened again, however, the lycan stopped what he was doing to give the older Sheikah a stare that seemed to ask if he was really going to keep doing this. "I'm sorry. I won't do it again. I promise. I just didn't think you'd be this thorough about such minor cuts."

"Of course he's going to be thorough. He's a medic and considering how long it took him just to get that one cut even mostly healed up, it's not as minor as you're saying it is," Sheik muttered in response. "Yes, well, I didn't expect him to go for the face." "And why not? He can still smell your blood near your face, genius, and it doesn't help that you have blood smeared all over that side of your face and neck." "Well, yeah, but he should know I like to talk and - Hey! Keep your tongue out of my mouth! That's why."

"Then learn to shut up, stop making faces and stop moving 'cause you're not making my job any easier. Hell, tonguing Truth's dad on accident isn't exactly the highlight of my day either. You keep moving and I'm pinning you to the floor so I can get an idea of what I'm doing," Lulu grumbled irritably while both of them stuck out their tongues and wiped it with their hands. "I can't help it. The only person I've ever let lick my neck was my wife and I really wasn't expecting you to get on my face. I can just cover that up with a band-aid. Ow! Don't slap me upside the head for saying that. Trevvy doesn't like being hit for minor injuries." Poking Trevor on the side of his neck and getting a slight hiss from him, Lulu's 'really' expression returned to his face only for the dark red haired male to start pouting over him being somewhat right. "Good. I don't want to try licking this injury again and end up with my tongue back in your mouth."

"Yeah~ He would prefer his tongue being in Hades' mouth," Deception snickered while watching with mild interest how her dad's injuries were stitching themselves up every time Lulu's tongue passed over it. Shadowheart had been teaching her something about those elemental thingies, but she still didn't get why some things worked and others didn't. Stupid lights of various colors... "Actually we learned that Lulu and Hades weren't actually into each other. Lulu was feeding Hades who apparently gets turned on to the taste of blood. Hades is a blood demon endless thing after all." "So Hades was basically only using him for food? Ew..." "Kind of. I suppose... I don't know the full details nor do I want to know. That's their business." "What else did Imiss on the adaptation of our uncle's band of weirdoes?" This had a squeeze involved so Truth knew she was speaking to her even if she nearly jumped when a thud hit just near them only because Lulu was now fighting Trevor on finishing with those injuries on the floor. Growing irritated with the older man, Lulu just pushed him away with his food before stretching out on his side, his claws tapping against the floorboards. This just got Sheik to shake his head slightly.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:11 pm
Dantes_river

Kissing back, he grinned, pushing himself up onto the counter right beside him. "No, I just wanted to sit down."

"I won't let you hurt anyone. I promise..." She murmured, carefully starting to remove the tattoo. heres hoping this doesn't end badly.... she thought to herself, chewing on her lip slightly.

"Hades is dating my friend Lianna. And Krystina's with Maso, if you haven't figured it out yet." The redhead sighed, trying to hide her face still. "And of there's anything else, I'd get smacked for telling you."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:41 pm
Pure T0rture

"You could've just said something though it did go a bit faster with you just acting on it. It seems like you've definitely become less twitchy and timid around me. So why do you still try hiding behind me around other people?" Shayde smiled lightly before tapping the bottom of Sky's foot with his. He then picked up the other's hand in one hand only to set the other hand on top of it. "And you're really warm just so you know. At least to me you're warmer than I am. Then again, Lulu is probably warmer than everyone else considering he could sprawl out in the middle of snow in just a tanktop and his boxers only to stand up and leave a body shape of slush like a crime scene behind. Lycans are weird with their bodyheat."

As Rissa promised not to let him hurt anyone, Ephraim bit his lip and took a breath as a cold heat passed through his skin. While he could feel what she was doing, he could also feel her worry over him. She genuinely meant to help him unlike the Brotherhood and all he had to do was trust her. No. He did trust her. He just didn't trust himself. As the first seal finished burning off, the skin on the left side of his face flickered a mocha color and he lifted up his arms with his palms facing upwards so the two seals on his forearms could be seen.

"That's about as weird as Sheik dating one of your friends for both of those comments. Why would you get smacked? Is it about Shadowheart? That little buttmunch needs some bad karma after all the times he's slapped me upside the head and called me names," Deception responded while briefly sticking out her tongue. At being told her sister would get smacked for something, her eyes just seemed to glitter mischievously while she tried peeking around Truth trying to keep her face hidden. "Does it have something to do with that Sky guy? Spill! Tell me the news I've missed out on before I strangle you for not telling me." "Isn't that just going to make getting that information harder?" Sheik, Maso and Trevor asked in unison. "Shut up, guys."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:03 pm
Dantes_river

"I have issues trusting people when I can see their auras.... Truth's sister has a nasty green glow to it that makes me worry...." sky sighed, slowly playing with Shayde's fingers.

"let me know if I need to stop, right?" She mumbled, taking one of his arms in her hand and repeating the process.

"Can't tell you." she sighed, quickly sliding away from her twin and back to Lucian. "There are some things you have to figure out for yourself."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:57 pm
Pure T0rture

"Like a chartreuse green or some other ugly kind of green? And would you consider it a color of envious mannerisms? She's always had this habit of complaining when it's her own fault or she gets left out. I tried teaching her how to make little orbs of light of various colors depending on elemental strengths and she'd get the colors of the opposite element than the ones she was focusing on. Then she'd yell at me like it was my fault so I stopped showing up 'cause she was pissing me off," Shayde snickered lightly while letting Sky play with his fingers. It was kind of cute how he acted when you could tell he was being serious yet had an air of... Sadness to it? He couldn't exactly tell what the feeling was, but he seemed to have the urge to play with something whether it be his braids or something else. "At least your trust issues come down to color coded auras. Mine's like 'trust no one! Okay... Well just this one'. It's very hypocritical of itself... But I feel like I can honestly trust you, like I can tell you everything and you'll never hate me, but everyone else I have doubts about. My trust issues only stuck up it's nose at you when you first showed up, but you shot that down real quicklike. It was pretty funny now that I think back on it."

"Let ya know if I start losin' my grip on what's in front of me or feel the need to upchuck again... I think I pulled a muscle up chucking a little while ago. Got a stitch leading into my ribcage," Ephraim muttered with a brief flash of a wry grin passing over his face. At feeling the pains in his stomach easing along with the muscles in his upper back, he let out a slow breath before wincing slightly. "Feels like the seals are shifting what is still flowing through me to try continuing whatever it's doing. See? Now the ones on the balls of my feet are sparking."

"Boo! You suck. It's easier if you just tell me what I missed so I can start with the teasing. An example of this would be Kana and Sheik sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First come Hades. Next comes Lianna. Then comes Maso in the baby carriage. That's not all! That's not all! Truth is crushing on the puppy dog~," Deception started out in a pout only to start humming in a very familiar tune. A pout came across Maso's face at being the supposed baby in the carriage near the end while Sheik's eye began twitching out of irritation, Trevor trying to bite back his amused grin all the while. Lulu, however, had his face turning a light red at the end of the tune.

"C-can I smother her? I mean, yeah, she'll squirm a little, but she'll just go straight on to sleep from lack of oxygen and there won't be any pain. By the way, your dad is a snickering wiggle worm. It's like his neck is his ticklish spot. Did he do that when he'd come home with injuries?" the lycan slightly stuttered in his low rumbling tone of voice so his words would be a little more personal between Truth and himself yet avoid comment on the comment of Truth crushing on him. "We can always have that talk you wanted too albeit might be more private in a separate room."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:05 am
Dantes_river

"more of an olive green. And yeah, it does indicate envy." He sighed, still fidgeting with the other's fingers. Recalling their first meeting, he grinned. "I guess I did make quick work of that....."

"want me to get that next then?" she murmured, letting go of his arm and taking the other one, quickly taking the other seal off his forearm. "or is there a different one you want me to get next?"

"How cute, she's jealous~!" Kana chuckled lightly, readjusting herself slightly before pulling her hair up into a ponytail.

"I don't think my dad would take too kindly to that..." she sighed, keeping her voice down as well. "Y-yeah.... We can go to another room..." She nodded, chewing on her cheek as she slid her hand into his again.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:15 am
Pure T0rture

"Olive green isn't too horrible a color if at the right shade of olive green. I'm not surprised though. It's just in her nature. If she starts showing signs of taking things by force, we'll need to worry though. Otherwise, however, she's relatively harmless unless she's made some deal with the devil," Shayde purred gently while briefly giving a nod and wrapping his fingers around Sky's hand. The other hand gently lifted Sky's chin to where he'd look up at him and flashed a light smile at him. "You gonna look up at me or are you obsessed with my fingers now? And you did indeed, monsieur. It took you like a matter of two seconds to sneak up on me and press your lips against mine for my walls of negativity to shatter."

"I'd rather you get rid of the ones not sparking like fireworks first. The shifting of the active currents made my stomach churn unlike the presently inactive ones. Fortunately, there were only seven of them and you've already gotten rid of three of them," Ephraim responded while remaining oblivious to the slight flickers of his skin changing ever so slightly every once in a while. His irises remained their reflective silvery color, but the whites of his eyes had turned a dark reddish-purple. "I am starting to feel a bit better though minus the fact that I currently lost vision in my peripheral vision. Alright. The only other two besides the ones on the balls of my feet are on the lower right of my back and right here near my left hip on the front."

"Who said I was jealous? It'd be weird getting a boyfriend who works with my uncle much less have friends dating my uncle. I'll get a boyfriend eventually who'll be more awesome than you butt-munching gents. So where'd Ali Al Babwha go? No! I got it! I want to go see if that jerkwad is still freaked out about something I did years ago. He's probably still as thin and irritable as he used to be," Deception retorted while sticking her tongue out at Kana. She then hopped up onto her feet and started for the door, only pausing when she felt a hand around her ankle. Turning back and looking down, she raised an eyebrow at her dad lying on his stomach and holding her by the ankle. "What are you doing and when did you move?"

"No~o. Daddy wants you to stay with him. He's missed you so~o much. Besides, Ephy's not feeling good right now and I'd rather you not catch a stomach bug. It'll look weird if daddy has to rub your tummy like he used to when you were- Ow! You didn't have to stomp on my arm," Trevor whined while keeping his hand hooked around her ankle. When he started talking about rubbing her stomach for a stomach bug, she stomped on his arm while giving him a dark glare that seemed to ask him to keep talking. At least it got her distracted from going and bugging Ephraim and Rissa. He'd take another injury from her at any time as it meant she was still acknowledging him.

"My family is insane isn't it?" Sheik sighed lightly while briefly leaning over Kana only to lightly n** her on the neck. Flashing her a playful smile, he gently gave her a hug while sitting back down beside her before glancing briefly at Maso who seemed interested in falling back asleep with his cheek against Krystina's forehead so as to see if there was any change. It was going to bug him not knowing how much he remembered now that he had those wings back and got some rest, but he supposed Trevor was right... Again. Maso really didn't need to relive all of those horrible memories all over again.

"C'mon," Lucian smiled lightly at Truth as if he'd found her response rather amusing instead of deterring. He then stood up, his hands moving in sync with each other to pull the redheaded female to her feet. Once there, he lead her right on past her sister and father and off down the hall to one of the empty rooms. "Siblings are a pain. At least you only have a sister. Can you imagine what it's like with about three litters of pups and you're the youngest one, the runt of the last litter at that? It's horrible having all of the siblings I have. It's like everywhere you turn, bam! They gotta dish some kind of negative comment the others think of as hilarious. My first false expression was a smile that made it look like their words didn't hurt my feelings. Of course my mother was constantly staring at me and when we were alone, she'd just tell me to let it out and I'd bawl for a couple hours before finally falling asleep in her lap. Everyone thought I'd never get anywhere in life and now I'm one of Sheik's protectors. In all honesty, I wasn't sure I'd get anywhere myself. It just always felt like I was running in place while everyone else was getting miles ahead of me. My self-esteem has always sucked horrendously and the one time in my teen years I slipped up and exposed someone actually hurt my feelings, Hades showed up and ended up beating the crap out of them. Even if he doesn't really have a disability like I do, I could tell he genuinely meant to make me feel better when he first entered my life. I mean, I understand how Sheik still worries he misread him and whatnot, but my instinct tells me most of the things he's done for us was genuine attempts to protect us. He will always be Hades to me no matter their doubts." So he'd admitted some things he hadn't really told anyone before including his first encounter with Hades, but he already knew how trustworthy Truth was. Besides that, he liked her and felt he could somewhat connect with her on the whole having some irritating siblings. He also hoped it would make her feel a little better about her sister having a big mouth and ending up embarrassing her like that.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:15 pm
Dantes_river

Grinning, Sky leaned in and kissed him, pulling away quickly. "you mean like that?" he hummed, eyes glowing

Nodding, the blonde slowly put her hand on the one on his back, closing her eyes momentarily as she listened to the muffled voices from the living room. "heh... thanks, Trevor...." she breathed, opening her eyes as she finished with the one seal.

"not really..." Kana smiled, pecking his lips as she watched Trevor and Deception. "they seem pretty normal, actually."

"i think you're right about him..." she nodded, fidgeting with her fingers as she tried to piece the words together to tell him that Deception was right.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:32 pm
Pure T0rture

Blinking for a second, Shayde gave a slight half-smirk before nodding slightly. "Very much so. It was unexpected and yet nice at the same time. I didn't want to admit to that at first, but I felt like if I wasn't honest you'd start crying. You just seemed too vulnerable what with you coming in through the door bawling your eyes out that I couldn't make it worse by picking on you... Now I'm the one who's become shy and timid in front of you," he murmured in a gentle purr while shifting slightly in how he was sitting just so he could end up sliding his foot up on the edge of the counter. The dark haired male's hand, however, remained on top of Sky's hand once he'd settled it atop the fair haired male's warm skin.

"So was Shadowheart really that confident in this being what's wrong with me?" Ephraim breathed out while leaning back enough to where part of the seal on his left hip could be seen just above his pants. Of course leaning back on those now burnt parts of his skin hurt like a mother flipper, but he wasn't going to complain since the room didn't feel as wishy-washy on the hot and cold anymore. Sliding down that section of his pants enough for Rissa to start burning the whole seal off yet not expose any of his private regions, he took a deep breath while closing his eyes momentarily again. "And what's going on in the rest of the house? The shadows kind of detached themselves from me after Shadowheart tossed us out into the yard so I have no idea what's going on right now besides what's going on in here... Looks like Freddy Kreuger came to visit this room from what I can tell and yet only I've been in here since you went to get meds... Did I do this damage?"

Watching the adamant fight of Deception trying to get Trevor to quit clinging to her leg like a toddler, Sheik raised an eyebrow at Kana while trying to tune out the whining of his older brother acting immature and his niece almost yelling at him to let go. "That's normal? He's acting like he's the child and she's the mother who keeps refusing to buy him cookies at a grocery store... And now he's starting up the waterworks... I'm embarrassed to even call that my older brother with the way he's behaving," Sheik questioned doubtfully only to briefly facepalm when Trevor did indeed start acting like a child throwing a temper tantrum. Could he just smother his older brother now? At least Sheila didn't go this far into trying to keep someone near. She just threatened people and then followed through on those threats to make sure people knew she wasn't lying. "I really want to slap both of them for acting like a couple of kids. How're you feeling?"

Giving a soft chuckle, the lycan stepped up closer to the redhead and gently took her hands in his so as to stop her fidgeting fingers. "You don't have to be all fidgety, Truth. I'm still the same blind puppy dog that you met in the RV as I've always been. Like how you told me about Wisdom, you can talk to me about anything. I don't judge, but I will give you my two cents of advice or whatever comes to mind at the end. I'm funny like that," he almost seemed to purr. Gently rubbing his thumb against the back of her hand, he bit his lip for a moment before saying in a slightly lower voice, "And it's alright if you really do have a crush on the puppy dog 'cause the puppy dog kind of has a crush on you. It actually made him nervous to be going into heat around her as he thought he might turn into a bad doggy."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:20 pm
Dantes_river

"i don't think you're shy. nor timid. in fact, i think you're amazingly brave." Sky grinned, kissing him again. "it takes a lot of nerve to open up to a person."

"he certainly was that. i'm sure he would've smacked me if i said i doubted him. which i didn't." she drawled, looking up at him. "as for things in the rest of the house; Deception is here, adra left to kill the potion guy, and i think truth is going to confess to lulu soon." she murmured, pulling her hand away once that was finished.

"to be honest, my neck feels a bit funny..." she mumbled, rubbing over the spot where Ryxin had bit her a few days ago. "what about you?"

Blushing, Truth started to look away before she caught the last of what lucian had said. "u-um.... i... yeah... i do have a crush on you..." she mumbled, biting her lip as she looked back at him.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:20 am
Pure T0rture

"I've been stutter-stepping my way through things with you. I'd love to hear your description of someone being able to face a small militia alone while taunting them with sarcasm, but when facing one solitary guy he ends up stuttering and is incapable of maintaining his calm while around him," Shayde argued after a moment of seeming daze by the sudden second kiss. Sliding his arm opposite of Sky around the other's neck, his lips connected with the fair haired male's lips. After a moment or two, he pulled back and took in a breath with a flicker of a smile passed over his face. "You're right though. It takes a lot of courage and trust opening up to other people."

"Sounds eventful. Sorry for keeping you stuck in here with me," the coppery haired assassin breathed out only to wince slightly as he released the waistband of his pants. Lord almighty that hurt. That faint shrieking stopped though albeit was replaced by something that sounded like sobbing mixed in with heavy, shaky pants. What was that even? Apparently Rissa couldn't hear it so it must've still been the shadows nearby. At a sharp pain shooting through his body, Ephraim's fist hit the floor beside him only to freeze up when his hand went further than it should've. "My bad. Um... I'll fix this once I'm back up to par." Shaking his hand slightly to get rid of some of the debris, he let out a soft sigh and shifted his legs to where he was cross-legged only with the bottoms of his feet facing upwards. The sparking seals seemed to glow the same pinkish-yellow as the sparks while mimicking each other just beneath his big toes.

Looking at her neck ever so briefly, Sheik seemed to think about it for a moment. "I'm honestly not too surprised your neck feels weird. I can still feel all of the teeth that pierced my skin alongside their tongues against my skin. You pulled a stupid stunt going after him alone and I kind of added to that stupidity by going after you alone even though I knew I wouldn't get out unscathed. I suppose I was trying to fool myself into thinking I could get in, grab you and get out," he responded softly as a brief shudder ran down his spine. God, he could still feel that vampire fledgeling that'd clung to his leg when he was incapable of moving on his own. "Ugh... I feel like I need a bath after remembering that. I've experienced vampire bites before, but that was definitely a house of horrors."

"I like you too. You're a strong, smart, independent woman and yet your friends and family are always number one. That is definitely attractive in my book," Lucian smiled at the redhead before gently kissing her hands. Unlike most of this generation's men, how well-endowed or pretty she was had no effect on his judgement not that it'd do much good. Seeing as she was calmer with this information off her chest, his confession also out in the open, he gently brushed his lips against Truth's lips with a well-placed guess as to where her lips were. "Stop that. You're chewing your lips off every time you do that. That was a lucky guess by the way."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:00 am
Dantes_river

Sky could only grin, keeping hold of his hands. "Which you have."

"it's fine. I'll help you fix it if you want." she mumbled, brushing a few pieces of debris off her shoulder. "you feeling better?" she asked, starting to burn off the last two seals.

"yeah, it was freaky... I'm just glad it's over." she sighed, gently kissing him.

"s-sorry.... I'm just a bit nervous...." she mumbled, holding his hand tighter. "it was a good guess though." she hummed, going on her toes to kiss him again.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:41 pm
Pure T0rture

"I've a lot of trust in you and only you. I mean I partly trust Sheik, but not as much as you. As for courage, it's only skin deep. This isn't a debate you can win," the dark haired assassin retorted only to stick his tongue out at Sky. Sure, they could keep this debate up for a while, but Shayde would find a way to make his side win. When alone together, they became different people from how the others saw them in the open.

"If you feel up to it. Other than a sharp stabbing pain, the room temperature being colder than I'm used to and the now sensitive spaces of where the seals used to be, I'm feeling much better. The urge to upchuck has stopped and if Shadowheart's right about these being my issue, I more than likely just need to reattach to the darkness once you're done and it'll fix whatever it is that made me ill to begin with alongside healing up what damage is physical," Ephraim answered honestly while remaining as still as possible. "We heal faster in the dark after all. The pains right now on the inside is more than likely due to those seals having more strain put on them to restrain my dark side."

"Me too," Sheik purred into the kiss before returning it. This, of course, got his niece to start on her 'ew' tirade which in turn got Trevor to start talking about how it wasn't as gross as some other things he'd experienced. It was an entire chain of what was considered gross yet the thing before the next gross thing wasn't as gross as the previous one. "My family's full of fruitcakes. We'll be hearing Deception repeating 'ew. That's gross' for a while now that Trevor's talking about things like gangrene and far worse things I'd rather not get into discussing 'cause they're far worse than talking about a hacksaw cutting through bodyparts."

"I understand the nervousness. My insides get all jittery when I know you're around," the blonde werewolf chuckled softly before feeling the female's lips on his. It was much easier returning a kiss than finding her lips to plant one, but both were rather enjoyable as it just felt different from previous kisses. At least he wasn't pinning her down like he'd done Kansei at the start of going into heat. God, he still needed to apologize to her for that.

Hayden, however, found himself waking up for what felt like the hundredth time taking in large gulps of air. The only problem was he couldn't really recall his dream so he didn't know why he'd stopped breathing in his sleep. Moving Lianna over to a comfy spot in the room, he left a note beside her in case she got startled awake saying he went to take a shower and he'd be right back once he got done. After having done that and wrapped a blanket around the faerie, he brushed a gentle kiss against her cheek before heading off to find one of the bathrooms with a shower and without people in it.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:25 pm
Dantes_river

"alright alright. i'll stop." he smiled, pulling him closer.

"well, there's only one left..." she sighed, pulling her hand off his one foot and going to the other one.

"you're right about that..." Kana sighed as she closed her eyes.

SMiling, truth pulled away a little bit later, her cheeks a deep scarlet. "you're not the only one who gets jittery" she sighed, resting her head on his shoulder.

Lianna, however, continued to sleep undisturbed by the blanket now wrapped around her.

Knocking on the door to announce his return, Adra gave a sigh as he walked in holding his arm and an annoyed look plastered to his face as he flopped into a corner.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games