Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:13 pm
User Image

Richard Drage
First Year - Unsorted
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick blinked as two girls walked up to him. One he recognised as Lore, but the other one was a new face. What, was he some sort of girl magnet now? He nodded politely to the first girl, whose name he didn't know yet, and greeted Lore with a small smile. "Hey Lore. At least one person here knows I exist." He smiled a bit, making it sound more like a joke than the actual fact that he had honestly thought no one would see him.

----------------------------------
State: Quiet
OOC: Unicorn Sky, if you need help with roleplaying, please visit this thread, and also remember to keep posts to at least three sentences.
----------------------------------

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:21 pm
Emma Craw

Emma got off the train with considerate care, munching on the last of her chocolate frog. That was a poor ride, she thought trying to quell her excitement. Looking at her chocolate covered hand she shrugged and then brushed her hand on robe.

"Wonder where do I go now?" she asked blandly glancing around.

Viscountess of Vesper

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: When will we go to the feast.
----------- 
----------- 
OOC: Sorry I didn't really know what to say. I am actually a pretty good role-player. I am watching Forest Gump right now so I am a little side tracked as well.

Daisy looked at the boy and smiled,"Hi my name is Daisy Benster, I am a first year," she said with a sweet smile. Then another girl walked up and it seemed the boy knew her."Hi are you two first years as well,"she asked with another smile. Daisy looked across the lake to see if there was anyone coming across it like the Proffesor, but still there was no one. Daisy was starting to get anxious and her stomach was growling loud. Her face went red in embarrassment when she heard her stomach and looked away from the two other kids. 

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:36 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:56 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image

Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Caitlin shrugged, "I think I want to be a Seeker..."She said, pulling her cloak closer around her. "Do you have siblings?"The First Year asked, just to talk about something. Was the professor running late? She stared blankly at the lake, lost in her own thoughts. She chewed her lip, only half way listening to Hannah and Gracie. She felt her stomach growl and felt her cheeks burn red instead ofbthe pink they already were.
Wise
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC: I'm off to bed, good night!)}

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Hannah smiled and looked out to the lake as well. She thought about if the proffesor was okay or if something happened to them. Hannah didnt know and wasn't going to assume anything. When she heard Caitlin's stomach growl she clenched her own and groaned with hunger."I hope the proffesor gets here soon my stomach is gowling for food," ahe whined to all her new friends.

((O.O.C:: Im going to bed I will try to post in five to six hours though. Well good night everyone and just act like Hannah and Daisy are there.))

User Image 
Mood--- Hungry

Location--- Hogsmeade

"Thoughts" I am so hunger

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:20 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie nodded her head as Hannah spoke. "Definitely." She moaned, rubbing her own stomach. She turned so she could look at the lake without having to turn her head all the time. Why couldn't the professor just get there already. She was positive it was only first years at the station now. Gracie shivered as a cold gust blew over the group. "Hungry.. Cold... What's next? Rain!?" She pursed her lips in annoyance. "That is not a challenge world." She growled just to make sure she didn't jinx them all.

OOC: Sorry I kinda disappeared there, I was lurking but my wrist was hurting and i couldn't find my brace so i decided not to type anything til i found it x)

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:33 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Unsorted // First Year // Hogsmeade Station // Wearing
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

As the conversation around him buzzed on, Adalaide found herself growing smaller and smaller, tilting her head down for her hair to fall in her face and backing out of the group a little. Michelle had joked that she was afraid the girl had gotten trampled, but before she'd been able to respond, the conversation had completely gone over her head. Now Adalaide wasn't sure what to do, wasn't sure of anything. There was so much going on! Too many people, too many names, too many voices. She could hardly stand, could hardly hear herself think. She was hungry and nervous and there were just too many people! She didn't know how to jump in the conversation, didn't know how to be involved. She was so unsure of herself. She'd never been around anyone her own age, and now she was surrounded by this big buzzing group of others, talking about houses and hobbies and everything else, and no one was talking to her. She wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing. But, she knew she was uncomfortable. She wished that the professor would arrive soon and take them to the school so that they could just get it all over with. And she still hadn't gotten anything to eat. She was starving!

════════════════════════════════════════════════

Damien Edgeworth
Unsorted // First Year // Hogsmeade Station // Wearing

User Image

A girl about their age approached him and Tobyn, introduced herself, and then, before they could say anything, walked away to talk to someone else. He scowled. 'How unbearably rude!' "See, like that. What kind of a person approaches someone, introduces themself, and then just walks off before the other person even has time to think, let alone respond? How short is her attention span that, rather than waiting on us to exchange greetings with her, she chooses to leave and start a conversation with someone else? Who taught her manners? Or, rather, who didn't bother to teach her any? Because she is clearly lacking." Nothing annoyed him more than poor manners; it was one thing for someone to be outright classless or overtly ill-mannered; but to approach someone with the pretense of good breeding and then to do a complete one-eighty was unforgivable. He wanted to approach the girl and demand that she apologize for how rude she'd been. But, of course, there was no sense in that. He sighed. This was going to be a long year.

(( OOC: ))
I'm baaaaaaack... I am sorry I haven't been on all day. Today just kinda ran away with me...

Edit: So... it's like, 3 am, and no one is on, so I'm going to bed. I'll be back around 2 or 3 tomorrow, American central time.

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:01 am
User Image
Astrid Reginald
FIRST YEAR : UNSORTED
MUGGLE-BORN

Looking around, Astrid could guess who the first years were. She assumed it was everyone who was.. little. She saw some older looking people. She managed to knock into someone whilst walking along. (Adalaide) "...Oh. Sorry" she said quickly and scratched her head anxiously.

Feeling: Anxious
Doing: Going to Hogwarts
What do I want to be doing: Eating

Out.Of.Cake: Please quote me if you want to RP with one of my characters, so I dont need to rummage through ever single post. Thanks!

"The day I stop loving you is the day I close my eyes forever"

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:17 am
Lorelai Brookwater
Unsorted First Year
Friends: Richy, Mel?

"Hello I'm Lore. Yeah, we're first years." She smiled at the girl. If the boats didn't get here soon, Lore wouldn't mind swimming across that lake, even if it did mean battling the giant squid.

Thoughts: I'm meeting someone new!
Mood: excited, hungry
What am I doing?: Meeing a new girl, talking with Richard.

Kai Sparrowheart

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:17 am
Cloelia Judge : First year : Unsorted

Cloe tugged at her new robes. They were itchy at the collar.

The other's were talking about Quidditch, something she had absolutely no interest in, especially since she fell off her broom when she was 9 and broke her collar bone. She hadn't been on a broom since.

She looked around, wondering if there were any other first years she could shoehorn her way into conversation with.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:29 am
User Image

User Image

User Image ░█ ▌╳▐░ jaqueline ▂ lotus
xxxxxxxxxx{ U N S O R T E D }

Hogsmeade Station. She was finally here! Finally at Hogwarts, where her parents studied. She was going to become a full-fledged witch and make her Papa proud! Jaqueline had been bouncing around the train with excitement, peeking into carriages, familiarising herself with the faces around her; her peers. Braya, her beautiful Siamese, kept up with her effortlessly. She purred when she spotted someone worth noticing, and hissing a little to those Jacquie would have to watch out for.

Now, out in the open air, heading to the lake where all first years were meant to gather, Jacquie started thinking of the sorting... What it will bring, and what it may not. Her Pa wanted her to follow his purebred line of Slytherins, but Jacquie became more and more unsure as she thought about it more and more. What if she didn't live up to his expectations? She knew, after hearing rumours of what Slytherin's aspects were, she may not actually be one of them. Jacquie didn't need to reach for greater things - she may be sneaky and clever, but she would never - ever - be ambitious enough to consider dirty tricks. Or perhaps, her stick-beakness was enough to follow her Pa's footsteps? Oh, she couldn't predict. But thats what also made it so exciting! Unpredictability was always so... thrilling.

So, Jacquie just stood there, off to the side, her thoughts in conflict as Braya stood beside her, licking her paw.

. . .

located;; { hogsmeade station }
mood ;; { excited & nervous }
with ;; { all the first years, ya'll! }

User Image

missmess_x

Tiny Fatcat

8,575 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:35 am
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie noticed a girl and a siamese cat(Jacquie) standing near the train all alone. She smiled at the other girl but she didn't seem to be paying attention, so Gracie of course had to go to her usual dramatic ways. "Helloooo!" She called. Jumping up and down, waving her arms. She had a wide smile on her face, and her blue hair was bouncing every where. The other girl didn't answer, quick enough for Gracie's taste, she jumped higher and called, "I'm Gracie! You should come talk to us!" She laughed

OOC:...

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle suddenly realized that although Ada had come up to them, she hadn't said a word. As she turned to her friend, another first year ran into Ada. Michelle looked at the two girls in surprise. She could tell Ada was beginning to get anxious and touched her shoulder gently to try and comfort her. "I don't think Ada is paying much attention at the moment." Michelle said to the other first year with a half smile. She shrugged. She wasn't going to reveal to this random girl that Ada got nervous around large crowds or really just one person, even if that was the best way to explain why Ada seemed so out of it, and quite scared.

User Image
OOC: @M i n i R e d S t a r s: It's against the guild rules to quote people while roleplaying. Just saying

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:41 am
User Image
User Image

Hannah smiled at Gracie when she said she was hungry."I hope it doesn't rain. If you have jinxed us I won't be a very happy girl,"she said as she wrapped her coat around her tighter. Then she looked around to Caitlin and smiled,"I hope you get seeker. Hey if we get in the same house we should try out together and we can both join the team. Well if we make it,"she said with a smile. Hannah looked out at the lake and dreaded she did so because once again there was no Proffessor out on the water.

User Image
Mood--- Bored

Location--- Hogsmeade

"Thoughts" I'm so hungry

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games