Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:32 pm
User Image

Amilia came home and went to the room she and Kirrah shared, her jaw dropping and her face going pale as she saw her lover sobbing. The police chief rushed over and gathered the sobbing woman into her arms, kissing her lips tenderly. "Kirrah? Rah? What happened? What's wrong? Rah, please talk to me..." The blond begged, her own fear and worry growing at the sight of the tears.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:37 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah clung to Mili, biting her lip to stop the sobs, but her panic and fear only intensified. Would Mili hate her now too? "I... I'm sorry, M-Mili-san," she whimpered, burying her face in Amilia's neck. "L-Last night, I missed Dali-ch-chan, so I went to her bed to wait for her to come home... She was d-drunk and asked me to have sex with her... I did what she asked. Kannah's so f-furious that she almost killed me, and the other demons say I practically raped her and threatened me to st-stay away from her. Dali doesn't remember a thing... She doesn't remember that she said she loves me..." Kirrah sobbed in spite of her efforts and clung tighter to Mili, fearing the worst.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:51 pm
User Image

While the jealousy of Kirrah wanting another woman and sting of her sleeping with her both hit her, Amilia still kissed her lips softly, and held her gently, sitting on the bed and cradling the woman against her. The police officer smiled and said, "Hush darling. I knew you had a crush on her after the first few days. You are a grown woman Rah, and honestly, I can't say no to you." Her eyes seemed to get a bit unfocused as she then looked at her night stand to notice her home gun missing. "Rah? Do you know where my weapon is? I need to have a chat with Kannah..... One about trying to harm you and how I really don't approve of it. Have you seen it?" When she felt Kirrah stiffen up, she sighed and relented, instead saying, "Okay.... But you do know that taking advantage of a drunk woman is wrong, so I can kinda see where Ep and Aurora are coming from. Remember Rah, Dali recently told them about her half brother, and it's fresh in their minds as a failure to protect her. Try to understand how they feel. They trusted and admired him to a point, and he forced himself onto the poor girl. Last night, Dalila was drunk, and consent or no, you still took advantage of the situation. They are in the right to feel that way, even if it really wasn't rape. I mean, what f you were drunk, and someone you didn't know took advantage of it? Rah, I am not saying you deserve the animosity, but you do have to see why they think that way." She let go of the woman, took off her long-sleeved under shirt and laid on her stomach, her burn scars visible to her lover. "Would you mind giving me a massage Rah? My scars are still acting up, and it really hurts babe. And listen, I love you no matter what, just try to think of what the situation may turn into next time, okay?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:55 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah forced herself to calm down and do what Amilia asked, rubbing her back with gentle, warm hands. "I love you too, Mili-san... I'm so sorry..." Tears continued to slide down Kirrah's face, and she was very glad nobody could see them at the moment. 'I'll leave Dali alone... The poor girl must hate me now...' The thought that she'd ruined any chance she might have had with the half-demon was more depressing than any thus far, but she didn't let a single whimper slide past her lips. She didn't want Mili to know she was still crying.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image

Mili reached up and took a hold of Kirrah's hands in hers, pulling them down and around her chest and the woman onto her back. "You know, the roof should get fixed soon. It's not cool for it to be leaking on me." She whispered softly as she kept her lovers arms around her, then asked in a soft voice, one that was not like the one full of confidence she always used, "Kirrah? Do you still love me? Or do you want me to go? I'll do what you want me to, you know I would never force you to do anything you don't want."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:03 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah gasped and held Mili gently, her heart aching at the thought of the police chief leaving her. "Of course I love you, Mili-san... I love you just as much as I love Satoshi," she whispered, covering Mili's back and neck with soft kisses to back up her words. "Please, I don't want you to ever leave... I just... You don't hate me? Even though I did something horrible?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:25 pm
User Image

Amilia smiled back at Kirrah and held her hands tighter around her body, saying, "Of course I love you Kirrah. You know me, I would tell you straight up if I didn't. Damn my shoulder still hurts. You know your daughter is kinky as hell Rah.... She and you are on totally different ends of the sex scale."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:28 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah kissed Mili's neck softly and gripped her a bit tighter, suddenly longing to show the woman how much she loved her. Besides, it seemed like it would be awhile before Mili felt well enough to do the same for her. "Mmmm... Glad you prefer me, Mili-san," she murmured heatedly against Mili's soft skin.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:12 am
User Image

Amilia let out a long, low moan at the kiss to her neck, her body shivering from the contact. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaa....... Y-you know th-that's not fair Rah......." she murmured as her body went mainly limp, panting as she glanced at her lover. "Please...... I would love you to..." the woman begged.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:32 am
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah smoothed back the hair from Dali's face, gently cleaning her face and neck with a cloth. It was well into the afternoon now, and the half-demon had managed to keep down the light breakfast and lunch that Kannah had brought her. The room was still dark, and apparently she wasn't feeling well enough to get out of bed. "Feeling any better, sweetie?" she asked gently.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:39 am
User Image

Dalila was no longer trying to burrow into the mattress to escape any sounds and was now just tired. "Ugghhh..... Kinda.... I just.... Oh......" Her eyes went wide as her memory sharpened, her body shifting in her shock into her demon form.

User Image

She covered her face with her hands and groaned softly, her face burning red. "Oh dammit....... Oh Kannah..... I did have sex with Kirrah..... Why did I do that? I'm so sorry.... I didn't realize it... Kannah I'm so so sorry...... and after we had such a nice date.... Oh I did mess it up!" Dalila said, tears running down her face in her shame.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:44 am
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah gently moved Dali's hands from her face, kissing her lips softly. "Shh... You didn't mess anything up, Dali-chan. You were nervous, so you drank too much and lost your inhibitions. That didn't ruin the date, honey. I'm still very glad I took you out. I'm not mad, really." She gave Dali a couple more soft kisses to back up her statement and sat back, still holding the girl's hands. "Did Kirrah hurt you at all, Dali? Or push herself on you in any way?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:48 am
User Image

Dali trembled slightly and looked at Kannah's eyes tears still in hers. "N-no... but I wish she.... didn't agree so quickly...... I mean.... It didn't hurt but I only asked twice.... and I was drunk.... Oh Kannah, I'm so sorry..." she cried and sat up, holding the chiropteran gently as she silently cried in shame and sadness.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:15 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah hugged Dali tightly, but not tight enough to hurt her, waiting for her to calm down a bit before speaking in a gentle voice. "You don't have to be sorry, honey. There's nothing for you to be sorry about. I'm not angry or hurt." Kannah smiled slightly and nuzzled Dali's neck. "A little jealous that I didn't get to kiss you first... But otherwise I'm fine." She leaned back and put a gentle hand on Dali's face. "Don't be too hard on Kirrah... She really feels horrible. And she's crazy about you... She didn't know how intoxicated you were. She probably thought you really wanted it."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:26 pm
User Image

Dalila held her tighter and said in a hurt voice, "But I didn't want to do that.... quite so soon..... I didn't want to have sex with anyone right now! Why did I have to drink? Why did she just agree like that? I'm so sorry Kannah...... I'm so sorry I messed up..... I have to apologize to Kirrah about that.... I messed up twice..... Why did I do that at all? Watashi wa baka desu!" She said loudly then gasped at her use of Japanese, blushing more in shame. "S-s-sorry.... I'm just u-upset, ya know?" she told the chiropteran in a softer voice, tears running down her face again.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games