Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:55 pm
"I see. How unfortunate. War can be such a brutal thing..." She muttered looking down towards the bar with a sigh. "But then again, that is the world we live in. I hope your friend recovers soon."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:07 pm
"Yeah, that's why I hope Helmshire surrenders soon. That way I can return home a happy man and Diethelm will own the entire continent" 'David' said. Of course Damien had plans to expand his empire overseas, but the popular thought was that Diethelm would only expand over their specific continent. The Absolute Leader had signed some treaties that he would not extend Diethelm into other continents and he wanted that thought to remain for the time being. It was best for his power. "And if I know my friend, he'll recover quickly. He's a determined kind of guy" 'David' added. He then ordered a drink.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:16 pm
"I suppose... but I wonder if it will really stop there. Either way, there's nothing I can do about it, so I might as well just take it as it comes." She said, also ordering a drink. "I'm glad that's the case with your friend. Though... I've had friends like that who died out of the blue. At one moment, they seem invincible, and the next, they have a bullet in the head and they're gone. And looking back on it, sometimes I still can't believe they're gone. There is something about the creepy stillness of death that never ceases to bother me, like a bad taste in my mouth that won't go away, but worse." She muttered, when suddenly the bartender slid their drinks to them. "Anyway, you better not go dying on me when you're in Helmshire or wherever."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:01 am
"Well, what are they doing anyway?" Zil asked, full of curiosity before continuing, "Your call, boss. One moment. Hey, you two! Is that thing harmless??"

Monica was ready and in position along with the rest of the secret police stationed around the bar like... The bar keeper and a minority of the customers. They had arrived before the duo. Monica was sitting at a table with one of the secret police, appearing to be having a date with the tall raven-haired man. The others were around, chatting or dancing in their disguises.

((OOC: Mhm mhm~! ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:09 am
"Of course not. These wires can carry a pulse strong enough to electrocute a person or start a fire." Vincent started.
"So we'd appreciate it if you let us work in peace." Valkyrie continued. "After all, this is what you want, right?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:25 am
Grunting in annoyance Saiyu shrugged and scurried her way back out of the hall in favour of waiting untill more of the rebles where down in their rooms....or at least awake.
With a slight smile Saiyu continued her random weaving in and out of halls. It wasn't long before the red head found herself in what she assumed was a kitchen.
With little else to do the woman rifled through the draws, maybe they had something sweet she could destract herself with?

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:36 am
Ayame-Yuura

((OOC: Mhm mhm~! ))

((So... like my new avi?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:52 am
Zil began to say, "Not really. The only thing that matters is if you're having fun and not hurting yourselves." Well, at the moment, it was true. They didn't need the twins much except to keep them away from Diethelm. Maybe one day, they could even bring them out and let them socialize with the other kids but right now, that seemed like a pretty bad idea, considering their behavior thus far.

((OOC: Are you asking me for an honest answer, Lolly? ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:15 am
((Does it matter? Any answer would be nice though. It's different then my normal style.))

"Tch. You say that, but you have no intention of letting us go free." Vincent muttered with distaste as he began building something with spare parts and Valkyrie began gutting the mechanical devices.
"So even if you say you don't want our technology, you just want to keep everyone else from getting it." Valkyrie continued. "How selfish."
"Isn't that pretty much the same thing isn't it." Vincent continued. "Not that it matters. By this point your just vying for time until your found and all massacred, am I right? How pitiable."
"Not that it affects us any." Valkyrie sighed. "We're like a double headed poisonous flowers. People steal us for our poison, but in the end, we are unaffected by the poison, because the cure lives in us and those like us."

Ayame-Yuura
Zil began to say, "Not really. The only thing that matters is if you're having fun and not hurting yourselves." Well, at the moment, it was true. They didn't need the twins much except to keep them away from Diethelm. Maybe one day, they could even bring them out and let them socialize with the other kids but right now, that seemed like a pretty bad idea, considering their behavior thus far.

((OOC: Are you asking me for an honest answer, Lolly? ))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:11 am
(( its um...very......-stares-....underwear like...o////o ))  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:14 am
Zil sighed, knowing selfish brats wouldn't take pity whatsoever even if the entirety of Helmshire is enslaved and its population, slaughtered by Diethelmian soldiers. He said, "Well, we have a goal. That goal is to keep millions of people from dying at the hands of a ruthless dictator. Now even if we have to use you, so be it! Parents, siblings, families don't ever have to die in vain again" He sat back in his chair and said, "Actually, only boss knows what he wants to do with you two but anything is better than letting you stay in Diethelm only to help massacre thousands of people. Besides, if Diethelm manages to find out about this location that only rebels can go to and fro from without suspicion, I'll personally come down there and shoot you myself, if only to keep more people from dying," He started to whimper in a distressed tone, "I'll probably cry about it for weeks on end... Oh well"

((OOC: Critic tiemz. Highlight this post. .I think it's unoriginal and could use better items like the strapless bra and underwear could be replaced with something at par with the rest of the stuff you're wearing. Also the blue on that wand thingy throws me off. I really love your 'normal' look since it gives out a distinct persona and a style that's really different from the rest of the ones I see around here. But that's just my honest opinion. ))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:31 am
"So... you want to save millions of people from dying, and your plan is to do it by killing more people?" Vincent asked. "Seems kind of backwards."
"No. More like a false sense of justice if you ask me." Valkyrie told her brother. "It's like... Let's save people by killing evil soldiers, regardless of who they are and their motives because they work for the evil dictator."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:35 am
((If you say so. I think my main problem in general though is that I have plenty of items, but not in the places I need.))

Ayame-Yuura

((OOC: Critic tiemz. Highlight this post. .I think it's unoriginal and could use better items like the strapless bra and underwear could be replaced with something at par with the rest of the stuff you're wearing. Also the blue on that wand thingy throws me off. I really love your 'normal' look since it gives out a distinct persona and a style that's really different from the rest of the ones I see around here. But that's just my honest opinion. ))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:22 am
"Well, have you considered that some of us don't like killing Diethelmian soldiers, but do so anyway to try and protect those we care for? I've fought against people I grew up with and I've even killed a few of them. Did I enjoy it? No, but I did so anyway to help stop my brother's plans. It pains me to know that thousands of people are dying in a reasonless war, dying on both sides, but that's why we have to stop Damien. Enough families are in pain as it is" Dustin said. He usually didn't let his emotions get the best of him, but they seemed to be since the twins arrived. Was it because he was their uncle? He didn't know how he should feel towards them.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:13 pm
((You didn't post with Damien. >.< ))

The twins stopped what they were doing for a moment and briefly turned to Dustin, looking him over with emotionless faces. They looked at each other, saying nothing, and just went back to working on whatever they were building.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games